Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Meeting (Aristocrats)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

First Meeting (Aristocrats) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting (Aristocrats)   First Meeting (Aristocrats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:45 am

He smiled cupping her cheek in his hand. "As would i you. I'd follow you to the end of the world and back if i had too. Hell i'd follow you to the end of time. I'm never letting you go, never again." He said looking her straight into her eyes with a soft smile.

He smiled kissing her finger. "I need two days. I have one more mission i would like to do before i am yours forever." He said, he wanted to do this to give her some piece of mind as well as the rest of their clan. Nothing could be settled without this happening.

He smiled hanging his head. He'd asked for these words and he was grateful that he had them but he needed those two days. "My lady." He said holding her hands together as he kissed them. "Just give me two days, i need to do this to make sure everyone can rest soundly. Then i will be back with you in my arms for the rest of eternity. I promise." He said, he knew a lot of people were looking for it but he had his own resources which were following them perpetrators as they spoke.

He smiled and nodded. "I do my lady. I'd love to start a family with you. It's all i want, all i've ever wanted." He smiled pulling her back in for a hug as he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting (Aristocrats)   First Meeting (Aristocrats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:18 am

Rebecca bit her lip and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she tried to combat the embarrassment that Sterling was causing by complimenting her so much. Shaking her head slightly Rebecca smiles and let's her lips press softly on his own.

"Well that sounds like a wonderful life, it sounds like the life I've always wanted, and it's a better life than I could ever hope for being with you."

Slightly her head tilted to one side and wondered about what the problem could be with Sterling, she wondered what he was going to do with those two days. Gently she began to massage his shoulders and kissing Sterlings neck as she did so.

"You may have those two days as long as you return to me, return to me in one peice and I'll be able to welcome you back into my arms with all the love you deserve."

Rebecca grinned and whispered into his ear:

"What is it that you will be doing my love? What draws you away? Important you say...you've truly intrigued me."
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofthebloodmoon.rpg-board.net
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting (Aristocrats)   First Meeting (Aristocrats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:56 am

He smiled stroking the hair behind her ear for her before meeting her lips in a kiss. "You didn't think life with me would be this good?" He asked slightly disappointed but it was what he expected, she was brought up to be Queen he on the other hand had brought himself up to fight just as Katerina had intended.

"But it is also the life i have always wanted. Never in all my life would i have thought i'd have met someone and fallen in love. I thought having this life made me damned for all eternity but i know now how wrong i was. You showed me that." He smiled kissing her on the head as he pulled her back into his chest. He just couldn't bring himself to leave now he truly had her for his own.

He looked back into her eyes showing he had nothing to hide as she looked at him, no doubt trying to figure out what he could possibly be up to. He sighed happily as she began messaging his shoulders, he had no idea how tense he really was until then. He'd been caught up with all the stress for far too long and now he realised he wanted nothing more than to rest with the Queen in his arms.

He nodded with a smile. "Have faith in me my lady, my skills haven't failed me yet." He smiled before turning serious. "I promise i will return in one piece and when i do i will return to you with open arms and you shall return where you belong." He said holding his arms out for her to come to him.

He smiled. "You will have to stay intrigued because that my lady, would be telling." He smiled gently tapping her on the nose before leaning over to whisper into her ear. "But i can assure you it will be worth the wait... for everything." He smiled placing a kiss on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting (Aristocrats)   First Meeting (Aristocrats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:38 am

Rebecca wondered what Sterling was going on about maybe he had misunderstood her again, the disappointed look on her face meant that she was right in her guess she had not been plain in what she was saying. Pressing her lips to Sterlings Rebecca brushed her thumb across his cheek.

"No no Sterling, maybe I did not make myself plain, I meant that that life in itself would be wonderful but living that life with you...well that would make it exceptional. So please don't frown my love..."

Hoping that Sterling now understood what she had meant Rebecca let her hair splay across his chest a's she turned around so her back was to his chest, leaning her head against it so she could look up with ease into his eyes.

"I am glad that you held on for me Sterling, for without you, my life would have remained as cold as it was before we spent that first night together, which I will never forget, just like this moment, it will remain on my heart forever."

With a small chuckle Rebecca led Sterling over to his seat and she pushed him down into it, standing behind it and massaging his shoulders still, making circles with her thumbs in her shoulders, pressing hard and soft on different points.

"Is that better Sterling? You're so tense today..."

Rebecca pouted a little and as she stopped massaging his shoulders she moved around to the front of his snuggling into his arms giving him the puppy dog eyes before wondering what the surprise might be.

"Awwwwwww well am I going to like this surprise?"
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting (Aristocrats)   First Meeting (Aristocrats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:49 am

He smiled. "Oh my life isn't worth living without you i can tell you that for sure, which is why no harm will ever come to you because there's more than one life at stake. Both those lives wont be much use to our people dead. They need us, they need you more than you think." He said cupping her cheek. "I could never frown when around you my lady, perceptions can often be wrong. I will forever be smiling on the inside now i have you in my arms." He smiled placing a kiss on her lips.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around her shoulders holding her close. "I would always hold on for you my lady. I never believed in love at first sight until i first laid eyes on you, there is a lot of things i have learnt since seeing you. I've probably learnt more in the past 200 years the my first 300 years put together." He said kissing her forehead.

"In the top ten days of my life our first night together is a clear first but the day i first saw you will always be a close second because that was the day my whole life changed." He smiled. "Today being a close third because i finally got to hear those words i've been waiting 200 years to hear."

He follwed her lead over to the chair and let his eyes close as she gave him a massage, it felt so good that he could literally fall asleep right there and then but he needed to be alert for his last battle. "Yes my lady, I never realised how tense i really was. I think 20 years of no sleep can do that to you, theres just no escape from your problems if you don't sleep and theres just no taking time to consider things because its on your mind constantly." He shrugged circling her in his arms once more.

He nodded. "I should hope so, you should like it more than most because it will mean a lot more i just hope two days is long enough. If it's not im going to leave it, two days is more than enough time away from you." He smiled tucking her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting (Aristocrats)   First Meeting (Aristocrats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Rebecca smiled happily when Sterling told her that he believed that their lives were now together as one, it was something that she had been thinking since she had met him but she wasn't sure if it was true to both of them or not, or exclusively to her. When he cupped her cheek Rebecca found herself nuzzling into it again so that she could better feel his skin against her own.

"They do need us, they need their Queen and her Warrior in order to be happy and safe in the knowledge that everything is well and good, but it is my opinion that the Queen needs her Warrior and the Warrior his Queen more than anyone else does."

It was that next statement which made Rebecca smile the most, she was glad that she had been able to change Sterling, for, what he believed, was the better. Change was a powerful thing and to bring about a change through love is more powerful still.

"Love at first sight...ah if I were only to have seen you that day, then my we would have both felt that connection."

A slight worried that Sterling had not slept in some years Rebecca wondered if it would be wise for him to stay the night and sleep for a while, just so that whatever he was doing wouldn't drain him even further than he was already. Although flattered she was sure that she couldn't be in the top ten moments of Sterling's life, at least not all ten anyway.

"Would you consider delaying your mission to tomorrow night? Just so you may sleep a while, I know we have no need of it but 20 years without sleep is a bit troublesome."

Rebecca smiled, she had not had any presents in a while, and she would quite like to see what this surprise actually was.

"I'm excited already Sterling!"
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting (Aristocrats)   First Meeting (Aristocrats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:01 pm

He nodded. "As long as their Queen is safe they too will feel safe and i will never allow any harm to come to you. I'd rather die than see you hurt, which is why you have my mind, body and spirit. Everything that i am and ever will be belongs to you. But most of all you have my heart, do with it as you please but when i leave later on im leaving it behind with you so take care of it for me whilst im away." He said pressing her hands against his still chest. "I will be back for it in two days."

He nodded his head. "I need you more than life itself. You are my life now and without you i might as well be dead... I will be dead." He frowned before remembering that day. He smirked. "I remember that day like it was yesterday. I remember begging the Queen to let me speak with you but she kindly denied. She was very gracious with it too." He smiled trying to remember her words. "'You have fought valiantly young warrior and your time with Rebecca will come but today is not the time. Return back to the war where you belong and maybe then once you have victory can you come back and claim her.'" He smiled repeating her words. "I loved the Queen like my own sister but she broke my heart that when she sent me away. It was the single most hardest thing i have ever had to do. If only you had laid eye on me as i did you. Maybe things would have been different. Maybe she would have listened to you when she didn't to me." He smiled softly. "But none of the matters because we are together now."

He shook his head. "I cannot, to sleep would mean rest and a battle thought after rest is not always a good thing. Without rest i can stay alert and on track without having second thoughts or getting side tracked." He explained rolling his head to stretch his neck.

He smiled. "Good but i will have to leave soon, the sun is almost set. I can feel it."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting (Aristocrats)   First Meeting (Aristocrats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Rebecca although she knew thta Sterling had to go didn't want him too, and although she wanted to find out what the surprise was she was willing to never find out as long as he stayed with her, but alas, it seemed that he was determined and she knew that he would be able to keep himself safe, he had been doing so for 500 years after all.

"I will definately keep it safe for you, I promise. And I hope that the moon lights your path and the blood is strong in you while you are away so that you may return to me."

Tilting her head to one side Rebecca laughed softly to herself, she thought that was pretty typical of her mentor to have kept something like that from her even as she planned her own death, maybe it was something that she wanted her to find out on her own, to have her own adventure if you will.

"That sounds like something that she would do, she didn't even tell me that you had taken an interest in me, I heard that from someone else. But then again, she did always say that she wouldn't help me on the greatest adventure that I could undertake. Maybe this is what she meant?"

Without meaning to Rebecca had let out a little gasp, she didn't want to hear that he was going into a battle without help, maybe he was taking his men? Sighing she pecked him on the cheek and patted his shoulder reluctantly.

"Then off you go Sterling, I can sense you want to get this over with and the night is almost upon us, so good luck, and farewell. I'll see you in two days. Take not only my words but my love with you."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting (Aristocrats)   First Meeting (Aristocrats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:14 am

He took both her hands brought them to his lips. "Thank you my love, i will return as soon as i can with the moon as my guide. Most people like to be the sun of someones life but you are my moon, you brighten even the darkest hours of my life, the hours that the sun cannot reach." He whispered.

He smiled. "Yeah i didn't go about things discreetly." He chuckled. "I'm surprised your sire even put up with me for so long. I didn't give in easily to her wishes." He smiled then nodded. "Love is the greatest adventure of your life. It make life more livable, it gives you a reason, a purpose." He smiled tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Do not threat my love, war comes only second to my love for you. I will return to claim your love. There's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me, that alone will keep me alive because its something worth living for." He said kissing her one last time before heading towards the door. "You fetch me some o negative. I must feed before i depart." He said before turning to bow at Rebecca. "I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. Two days my love and i shall be yours for all of eternity." He smiled and left the room to hopefully return in two days with the greatest treasure he could offer her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting (Aristocrats)   First Meeting (Aristocrats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Meeting (Aristocrats)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of the Blood Red Moon :: Houses / Living Areas :: Vampire Covens :: Imperial Court-
Jump to: