Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making it clear

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Making it clear Empty
PostSubject: Making it clear   Making it clear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:42 am

Wolfgang had called for a meeting after last nights mishap, much to Salena's dismay. She really didnt want to have to confront the vampires so soon... But he'd put her on a guilt trip all night, making her sit beneath her parents painting and think about how they would have handled the situation instead.

She didnt want there to be a war though, and knew she had to set things straight with Queen Rebecca. She just hoped Killian wouldnt be there... He would make the situation worse and her people would suffer since all the vampires associated her clan and Killian's with eachother when this wasnt the case at all.

She didnt want there to be more anger and hatred. She felt better though knowing that her friend would soon be returning to Crescent city so she wouldnt be so isolated anymore, but she was still prodominantly filled with dread for this meeting. She wore her long grecian gown and viel and crown, despite hating having to dress like that, and sat in the meeting room in her section with Wolfgang at her side. She sat back in the chair and sighed deeply as she waited...
"Why do you hate me so much Wolfgang...."
"Do you want to make peace again, or not..? Now, sit yourself properly, i can here them approaching."

Last edited by Salena Lupita on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

Making it clear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it clear   Making it clear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:51 am

Rebecca walked briskly to the council meeting hall her face perfectly calm even though she had missed curling up in Sterlings arms last night, she could not revoke her punishment now and as such she must suffer as well. Biting her lip she also planned to bite her Tongue during today's meeting, not saying anything that didn't need to be said.

Pushing the doors open to the meeting room she saw both the other Queen and her advisor already sat in their seats, stopping to bend her arm over her chest and bow Rebecca too took her seat. Smoothing out her red army jacket and wiping some pollen off her leather trousers.

"Good day to you both, I hope this Dawn finds you both well and rested."

Rebecca said in a polite tone before turning her gaze to the front waiting for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofthebloodmoon.rpg-board.net
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

Making it clear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it clear   Making it clear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:57 am

Sterling followed his Queen into the meeting room and as she bowed, he his bowed his head politely to the wolf Queen. He was still sour about his punishment that he'd received because of her but he'd promised his Queen to keep his mouth shut so that would be what he'd do.

He silently moved to take his seat on his Queens right and followed her example, he sat in silence looking towards the front.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

Making it clear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it clear   Making it clear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:58 am

Arthur walked into the meeting room with complete calm, noting every entrance, exit and structurally weak wall in case he needed to make a quick getaway with the queen. He was busy factoring in how long Sterling would serve as a distraction when he glanced at the werewolf representative. Immediately he frowned.

I'm screwed.

Forcing the frown away, he replaced it with a carefully neutral expression with a non-commital smile as he bowed to both Queens before sitting as far from Salena as possible.
Back to top Go down

Making it clear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it clear   Making it clear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:44 am

Salena and Wolfgang rose from their seats together. She bowed her head respectfully and sincerely at Queen Rebecca - whom she harboured no ill will to - but would not bow properly at Sterling or Arthur. These men had angered her greatly, and she hated to feel angry; it was poisonous.

She had every intention to make a proper and formal apology to Queen Rebecca, but she wanted Sterling - Arthur moreso especially - to be brought to jsutice and punsihed for their crimes they had committed against her.

Not wanting to accidentally say something bitter, she allowed Wolfgang to speak on her behalf for now and sat back down, glaring at Arthur and Sterling under her veil.
Back to top Go down

Making it clear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it clear   Making it clear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Wolfgang bowed his head respectfully as The Queen, and two aristrocrat vampires entered. Sterling he ahd met in person. Arthur he had been told about, so he decided to keep an extra eye on him... He was a devious character who could not be trusted... He had hated werewolf kind with a passion for most of his existence and n doubt wanted Salena dead; but Wolfgang wouldnt let that happen on his watch.

"Good morro your majesty. Forgive me for not waiting until nightfall to call this meeting when you would be better rested but i think there are matters we must discuss immediately. I assure you that my lady Salena has every intention in apologising to you. However, she will not apologise to your associates when one in particular has acted out of term entirely and meant her harm; he needs to either apologise for his actions or accept punishment. But after this has been settled, i hope the slate can be wiped clean again."

"Bates, yes my Queen goded you too, but i think its fair to say you may have over-reacted to something she said which lead her to retaliate with hostility. When you apologise she will apologise. If this is not fair, you shall apologise to eachother at the same time. And Turrill... you set fire to a protected tavern which could have endangered the humans in the proximity and you slaughtered two innocent bistander werewolves with intention to bring harm to my Queen. Would you care to explain yourself? Or would you prefer to address an issue with us Queen Rebecca and have us begin?"
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

Making it clear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it clear   Making it clear I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:32 am

He turned to look at Wolfgang his face impassive. "Could these matters not have waited a few more hours? Vampires aren't the nicest when the sun is out so you don't have us in the best of moods." He said locking his eyes with the wolf.

He frowned rubbing his forehead. "You call us at this early hour for appologises? I was under the impression that this was an urgent matter. Some of us havent slept in years and finally when given the chance we still can't sleep." He said his voice and face still remaining calm and impassive.

"I call you by your first name Wolfgang so the least you can do i return the favour. Bates is my family name not mine." He said his family would have him lose that name altogether if they could. He shook his head. "I think anyone would overreact to the mention of having their head parted from their body but have you even considered that the blame is on your Queen? I mean she's the one with the crystal of peace yet she's managed to annoy two of the most calmest vampires surely that must mean something."

"You know that isn't fair Wolfgang, why else would you offer the other option?" He said quickly glancing out of the side of his eye at his Queen. "But i am willing to appologise, i've realised i have to be the bigger man here. I greeted your Queen on the way in but it seems she couldn't mature even for those few seconds to return the greeting." He shrugged not even giving the wolf Queen a look, her immaturity was laughable and unacceptable on a Queen.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

Making it clear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it clear   Making it clear I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:57 am

Arthur wanted very much to sigh but it wouldn't fit in with his reputation as a calm, shadowed, person so he merely continued to smile the slight smile of one who was mildly amused, even though he was more tired than anything else,

"I admit to nothing in your statements Mr Wolfe." he replied quietly, "I set no fires. I killed no werewolves. I meant no harm to your queen, though I will admit, and apologise, for a rather heated conversation growing out of hand."

Reaching into his pocket, Arthur withdrew two pads of paper, scruffy writing all over them. He tapped them with a finger but kept them away from anyone else at the table,

"These two notebooks were taken from the two werewolves that were killed by vampires at the tavern in question. Notice I said 'vampires'. I did not kill either of them." he held up the first book, "This is the rather poor summary of the defences of one safe house for vampires caught too far from home when the night is ending. It recommends attacking around 11 in the morning when the occupants are still mostly asleep. The other... well the other is an absolutely appalling attempt at spying on myself."

He smiled a little more, the expression still mirthless,

"I recognise that both werewolves were not from your clan but realise this..." he paused a little, "They were by no means innocent."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

Making it clear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it clear   Making it clear I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:25 am

Rebecca stood and too bowed to the Queen and her advisor showing the common curtesy that she herself would not, with a soft sigh she nodded her head, day or night it was her duty to attend council even though she wanted nothing more than to curl up with a pint of AB and read The Republic.

"Well we all have our duties day or night. I just wish you would choose a less dangerous time of day for us you understand."

Noting that the Queen herself wasn't speaking Rebecca chuckled a small chuckle, really just a ha, in response to this. Again the picture of a weak Queen swam into view. Sitting back down she patiently waited for Wolfgang to finish speaking and it would seem Arthur was the bad one here but them again, Rebecca knew he always had a reason for acting the way he did.

"An apology will be greatly welcome if I hear it from the Queens lips not your own. Tell me why do you not speak in council? No disrespect to you Advisor Wolfe but it is the Queen who I am interested in hearing speak and atoning for her actions."

Seeing that both vampires can take care of themselves Rebecca left them to it instead of letting herself take over, with no full understanding it would bs better for them to talk anyway.

"As you have heard. Both men have reasons for their actions. Arthur will receive no punishment and never will under my reign. I trust him and know everything he does is for a reason, and a good reason at that, and Sterling had already been punished enough so he will not be doing anything he doesn't want to."

Rebecca stood up and began to pace like she always did, frowning softly as she thought, pausing in her pacing she placed her finger on the wood of her chair and frowned deeply now.

"What actions have been taken against you my Queen? Have you been punished?"

Back to top Go down
https://dawnofthebloodmoon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Making it clear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it clear   Making it clear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making it clear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of the Blood Red Moon :: Grand Council Building :: Meeting Room-
Jump to: