Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:18 am

Nerissa smiled as she walked along the rough stone of the hillside, there was something beautiful about watching the night fall as you wandered and waived with the starlight on the majestic rock structure that was place to so many creatures walking around.

Everything was wonderful there apart from that last statement, other creatures, werewolves especially, how could anyone stomach to be around them with their god awful smell?

"Ugh..."

She wrinkled her nose as she wandered across a werewolf couple 'having at it' in one of the bushes and she retched horribly, there was no worse a smell then that, humans she could stomach, they were food and should be used as such.

Softly she took a seat one one of the rocks, her hair whipping around her face stinging her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Roderick counted to a hundred as he fired his crossbow, the silver tipped bolt going straight through both werewolf lovers, leaving them writhing in agony as they died slowly. He continued to count as he walked away, reloading his crossbow. As he came out of the bushes he felt the instinctive feeling that he wasn't alone and whipped round to point his crossbow... at a woman sitting on a rock. His eyes narrowed slightly,

"Vampire." he called out to her.
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Nerissa could hear the man coming from several meters away and for a moment after being addressed as such she turned to face the hunter a sick sort of smile on her face, standing up slowly she chuckled before using her vampire speed to appear behind the man, whispering into his ear.

"Hunter..."

Drawing away and running her hand across his body as she moved to the front of him Nerissa looked at the crossbow and pouted her lip out pointing at the bow.

"Were you going to hurt me...? You brave, handsome, hunter you."

Nerissa chuckled again and ran swiftly back to her rock.
Back to top Go down
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:39 am

Roderick sighed a little as the vampire spoke from behind him. Great. Another talker. Of course, the last one had been some evil sounding old lycan so it had been easier to kill him than it would be to kill this vampire. This vampire happened to be both a talker and a looker. And as Roderick shifted, slightly uncomfortable in the presence of an enemy beauty, he remembered that he hated fighting beautiful vampires because they were distracting. They gave him impure and sinful thoughts.

He raised an eyebrow as she walked round to his front, trying to keep his attention on all of her movements, and pouted at his crossbow. He rolled his eyes a little,

"Depends..." he glanced at her again, once she was back on the rock, "Killed any innocents today?"

He shrugged a little,

"I mainly hunt lycans." he told her casually, "I find putting down rabid dogs in more rewarding than killing vampires."
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Nerissa clocked the sigh that the hunter gave when she started to talk and she narrowed her eyes a little bit not really wanting to get cheek of some boy who was nor even a tenth of her age. Glancing up at him from her position on the rock she smirked:

"There are no innocents in today's world. Everyone is guilty of something just like you are, you perhaps are just as guilty as I am."

Shrugging her shoulders Nerissa looked out over the landscape, the dark blue sky just like it always is. The stars just like they always are. With very little difficulty she decided to focus on the node interesting thing in the area, the hunter right behind her.

"Tell me, what is your name?"

Nerissa chuckled softly and crosses her legs as she sat on the rock tilting her head as she spoke to him.

"Nice to know that you don't hate us as much as those weres."
Back to top Go down
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:23 am

Roderick shrugged a little and lowered his crossbow a fraction of an inch, regarding her with less with hostility and more with a casual aura of calm,

"Well I guess that is true." he agreed quietly, "Only babies are innocent and that doesn't last long. As for my own level of guilt... I've never really thought about it and don't intend to. If there's a god I'll explain myself to him. If there isn't then there's no reason to worry anyway."

He glanced around the area to make sure that there wasn't any threats in the immediate area. Of course the vampire in front of him could very well be a threat but if he could distract her with conversation then she was unlikely to become hostile until he slipped up and said something stupid, which was a given due to her obvious beauty,

"My name?" he paused a little and decided there wasn't anything to lose, "Roderick Nightingale. Pleasure to meet you Miss..."

Despite himself, Roderick found his eyes locked on the vampire's legs as she crossed them. He shook himself out of it at the mention of the lycans,

"A vampire can be a very reasonable and nice person." he scowled, "A lycan is nothing more than a mad dog. And needs to be put down like one."
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:39 am

Nerissa noted that the crossbow was lowered a tad and she inclined her head gratefully, however, she wanted to play with this one she hadn't done so in ages and was due a good indulgence session, and it wasn't everyday a hunter was so bias against weres just like herself.

"Indeed, although, if you believe such religious nonsense all babies are born with the sins of their fathers until they are christened so in a way, I am correct. And babies are actually sinful creatures more so than anyone because they do not understand the principal of sin and so do them without realisation or the need to repent for their actions."

Frowning a little as she said this Nerissa shook her head and smirked, lowering her head to rest on her hand as she did so.

"Nerissa. Nerissa Hemlock. You may have heard of me."

Oh she did so hope that he had that would make her game an awful lot funner if he knew exactly what he was up against. As he spoke she nodded her head.

"It would seem that way. Besides it is not under our rule that humans are so suppressed you mist know this right?"

She asked innocently standing up and walking slowly over to the hunter, stroking a finger over his chin and making her full lips seem fuller still as she spoke:

"Right?" Nerissa whispered
Back to top Go down
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:50 am

Roderick shrugged a little, pulling his cross out from under his shirt to show her for a second,

"I'm not religious. I don't believe in anything more complicated than life and death." He raised an eyebrow at her assesment of babies, "To sin you must actively choose the lesser option surely. That would means that a baby, without reason, cannot choose to sin and so cannot sin."

He tilted his head to the side a little, a small smile pulling at the edges of his mouth,

"I vaguely recall hearing something about you..." he smirked a little, "The word 'temptress' was used often. Dangerous was in there too. Beautiful was the top word used."

Roderick frowned a little,

"Well... I've heard that certain parts of vampire-occupation are more pleasurable than under lycan rule." he scowled, "Rape isn't common in the vampire lands."

He swallowed the lump in his throat as she made her way closer to him. He shivered slightly as she ran her finger across his skin, but despite this he still had the presence of mind to keep his crossbow pointed in her general direction,

"Um... yeah... right..."
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:58 am

Nerissa stopped behind Roderick and became altogether quiet serious and when she spoke her voice was tinged with anger and it was more rapid in pace suggesting that the fact her point was not taken the first time had find her some personal injury.

"Babies choose things. True they night seem like trivial matters to you and I however they are in fact in their nature sinful, take for example a baby who chooses to duo more of it's mothers milk or more of the milk they have purchased that is gluttony when they are already full. When they have a new toy they are proud and show it off their peers. When they see others with a possession they want their envy is outright and noticeable."

A hand flew to her forehead and massaged her temples, in a sudden change of moods Nerissa skimmed her body alongside Rodericks with a wink.

"Always good to know my reputation precedes me. But the most important peice of information you seem not to tell me. What do you think this is?"

Nerissa let her lips brush against his ear as she continued her little game with him, placing a hand on his crossbow she pouted as she spoke:

"Now now not so tense, Nerissa only wants to play with you..."
Back to top Go down
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:06 am

Roderick frowned a little at her rather aggressive condeming of babies but he wasn't really an expert on the subject and he didn't really have extreme views on the subject, so he let it go,

"Well I don't pretend to be an expert on the minds of children." he commented lightly, "And as I'm not well informed enough to form a valid counter-argument, if I'd even want to, I must conclude that your opinion is the closest to being correct as any."

Roderick's entire body went stiff as Nerissa moved her body lightly against his own. He couldn't help but notice how utterly feminine her body was. Every part of her body radiated the softness and gentleness of a woman while at the same time promising the passions that a woman was capable of. He swallowed nervously,

"The... most important piece of information...?" he questioned, almost losing his thought process entirely with the minute measure of contact, "Um... that you... have a tendancy to... abduct hunters sometimes..."

His eyes widdened impossibly as she leant in to whisper into his ear. A shudder ran up his spine at her hot breath on his neck,

"P-play...?"
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:14 am

Nerissa caught the frown and pouted tracing her fingers along his eyebrows with a soft touch so he wouldn't bolt too early after all that would ruin her game if she had to take him by force, the fun part was he begged you not the other way around.

"Glad to see that you're a sensible man, you should never disagree with me it tends to end badly for you, and I wouldn't want to ruin such a handsome face..."

A chuckle escaped her throat at the way his body reacted to her touch it was much like the other reactions she had had from hunters and that was the reason she loved it so much, it was breaking them into being just as sinful as she.

"Me? Abduct?! No silly man. They come willingly, they know what they want and what they want..." pausing a little Nerissa whispered this last word "me."

Nerissa grinned and glided her hand up Rodericks body squeezing his arm gently as she did so, a smirk turning on her lips she nodded slowly before pressing her head into the crook of his neck.

"Yes, I want to play with you....my little toy."
Back to top Go down
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 am

He raised an eyebrow at the way she ran her fingers along his eyebrows. Glancing down at her lips, in their irresistably cute pout, he smiled a little,

"A handsome face huh?" he asked lightly, "And here I thought vampire men were supposed to be the most attractive things in existence. Or they are if you hear the way some of the female hunters talk. Personally... I agree that female vampires have more of an allure than human women."

Roderick frowned a little and willed his body to react less to her obvious and successful temptation. He raised an eyebrow at her,

"So they came willingly into your spider's web..." he smiled a little and closed his eyes lightly to enjoy the sensation of her being so close, "Well it is a mighty temptation..."

He smiled a little more as she ran her hand down his arm and sighing lightly as she nuzzled into the crook of his neck. At hearing her speak though, his eyes snapped open,

"I... am not a toy." he told her firmly, even as he felt the temptation of giving in growing with the longer he spent in close procimity with her.
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 am

Nerissa placed a finger on her lips as she pouted and she looked up through her lashes at him, looking successfully cute in her opinion, smiling softly she ground the tip of her foot into the gravelly rocks as she looked up at Roderick.

"Yes you have a very handsome face..."

Taking her finger away and smirking Nerissa moved around to the front of him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders moving her face so it was merely inches from his face."

"You have such a handsome face Roderick that I can't help but want to kiss it, is that something you would like? Would you let my allure reel you into something you've been denying yourself a long time?"

Nerissa smirked again and placed one hand on his hip stroking her thumb over it as she looked directly into Rodericks eyes when she spoke these next words to him, she could see that this game was going well and this may just be the most entertaining yet.

"So you're telling me you don't want to be played with, you don't want me to play with you no?"
Back to top Go down
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 am

Roderick had to swallow the lump that had curiously formed in his throat again once he looked down at her, the pout, the foot grinding and the looking up through eye lashes set working well to lower his defences,

"Well..." he stopped and coughed, embaressed, when he realised his voice had come out as sounding strangled and high pitched, "Well thank you for the compliment... you are very beautiful yourself."

He stiffened again as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders but was unwilling to actually push her away, the proximity of her playing havoc with his senses. Her offer was tempting, he could feel his body responding to her offer, but he was still in control enough to know what it would entail to get involved so deeply with this particular vampire,

"I would like that..." he breathed lightly before swallowing nervously, "But I'm afraid to. I'm... I'm afraid to give in to my urges Nerissa because I know you wouldn't let me take control of myself again. You'd change me... so that I wouldn't want control again."

Roderick swallowed to try to get rid of the nervous lump in his throat as he continued to stare into Nercissa's eyes but couldn't seem to quite do it,

"I... I think I do want to play." he agreed nervously, "But I don't want to be a toy."
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:57 am

Nerissa all but laughed when Rodericks voice came out that high pitched but it showed what an effect she had on him and that made her feel more powerful than ever, he was hooked now it was just a matter if reassurance that was all it would take to get him into her sights for as long as she wanted.

"Why thank you Roderick, that's such a sweet thing to say, normally all I hear coming from a hunters mouth after this long is moans...I wonder why."

Smirking she let her hand on his hip travel a little lower and squeezes on his thigh while all the while she looked up into his eyes, a look of seduction deep within them, now that Nerissa had him in her grasp willing or not this man would not be leaving.

"Then take what it is you want, take the control it is that you want...if you think you can, if you think that you want that, or do you secretly yearn to be controlled, to be dominated...by me?"

Nerissa whispered into Rodericks ear all the while her hand starting to stray dangerously toward the bulge in his trousers a softened expression of desire flashes across her face.

"Like it or not Roderick, you know it'll happen."
Back to top Go down
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:15 am

Roderick's jaw tightened in a mixture of embaressment and anger when she obviously had to hold her laughter in and his clenched his fists more out of a need for some kind of stress release than anything else,

"Well maybe if you didn't turn them into living toys..." he suggested, "You might be able to get some semi-intelligent conversation out of them."

His eyes widdened as her hand went lower, from his hip to his thigh. He stared back into her eyes and almost lost himself in their seductive gaze before he blinked and snapped out of it,

"I want..." his eyes flashed and he pressed forwards, kissing her forcefully for a few minutes before pulling away, slightly breathless, "I want to have freedom Nerissa. I want to have freedom to choose. I won't be controlled by my urges like those before me. I will accept your control only as much as I want to."

He reached down and grabbed her hand lightly before pressing it against his bulge directly,

"It will happen but it will happen on more equal grounds to what you're used to Nercissa." he stated, feeling drained as he'd used almost all of his self-control up in trying to sound forceful in that speech when all he'd wanted to do was fold.
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:24 am

Nerissa didn't like the way that he was speaking to her, she wouldn't have this coming from someone so young, narrowing her eyes she kept herself wound around him but hoped that the change in her attitude was going to tip him off to knock off the whole powerful crap.

"Don't criticise me. You don't even know me. You disrespect me and that is something I will not tolerate."

As soon as he pulled her lips forward into a kiss Nerissa growled, not happy that the kissing was happening on terms that were not her own. As she allowed herself to be released the fire in her eyes was evident and she moved away from Roderick as if he was the plague.

"You're a fool Roderick. A fool. You think that this is wise to anger me? I don't need you I can go and get any hunter I choose but you will never get me again do you understand so I would stop with all the macho stuff and just be grateful im paying attention to you you worthless human."

Nerissa growled and she sat on the rock that she had just sat on and looked at Roderick with an expression like thunder.
Back to top Go down
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:09 am

Roderick noticed her narrowing her eyes and beginning to show signs of growing angry. To be honest the anger didn't suit her beautiful features, it was like it twisted her beauty into something altogether more terrifying. He blinked a little and tightened his grip on his crossbow again,

"Based on my prior knowledge that was an statement based at least partially in fact." he told her without backing down, "Disrespect was not intended but the point of the comment stands does it not?"

The way she growled at the kiss and backed away from him quickly made Roderick frown as his mind slowly began to work back up to full speed. With her backing away her proximity to him was lessened and so he began to feel the effects she had on him physically begin to lessen ever so slightly,

"I'm a fool? Is it foolish to seek for something at least resembling a partnership rather than servitude?" he asked her calmly, "A moment ago I was more than willing to go with you. I was more than willing to throw away a life of training in the persuit of earthly pleasures at the temple that is your body. But you'll excuse me if I find the idea of being chained to a bed a little less desirable."
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:06 am

Quickly Nerissa whipped her head around to stare at Roderick and suddenly a smile grew on her face she pouted and stood up from the rock slinking her way over to him with a sort of regretful look on her features, reaching him she traced his jaw with her finger and pouted more.

"I'm sorry Roderick, let me explain..."

Looking genuine Nerissa held his hands in her own and stared up into his eyes communicating the seriousness that was within them, while inside she really didn't think this could get any funnier, if he bought this her plan would work so well.

"I've never been in a relationship, I've only ever been dominated and lately I've wanted to change that role so I'm sorry if I come across a little too strong."

Nerissa stood on her tip toes and kissed his lips softly, running her hands through Rodericks hair, biting his lip softly as she pulled away from him, eyelashes fluttering as she did so.

"If I don't tie you up would you like to come back with me?"
Back to top Go down
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:29 am

Nerissa's very sudden change in demeanour made Roderick very wary of trusting her but he was still incredibly attracted to her so he was trying very hard not to give into temptation and just shoot her. The regretful look on her face was something he really wanted to believe in but he was still feeling the hairs on the back of his neck stand up,

"It's alright." he told her before smiling slightly, "Explain by all means though."

He blinked a few times as they held each other's gaze. After a few seconds he began to relax slightly as he could see something genuine in her eyes,

"Well that makes sense I suppose." he decided with a small shrug, "Wouldn't know much about relationships either. This is my first real interaction with anyone of the opposite sex other than either training or killing."

The soft kiss was what finally melted Roderick's resolve and he found himself trying to follow her lips when she pulled away. Brain moving sluggishly, he nodded numbly,

"Sure... but no tying me up..."
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:08 am

Nerissa could see the doubt on Rodericks face and she fought very hard not to break down and laugh but she kept her composure and smiled sadly yet gratefully because some part of her thought that what she had said was true, she had never been in a relationship that was equal.

"Thank you for understanding Roderick, just because I'm a vampire doesn't mean that I don't have feelings still so, it's important that you accepted them."

Tilting her head to one side she smiled wider as he stuttered after he had been kissed by her, there was really no expression she liked more than the one he wore right now, made her feel important and wanted as well as powerful.

"You must have really liked that kiss then...maybe you'd like another when we get back to my house...?"

Narissa purred these last few words and she winked before moving off from her stance with a lingering touch to Rodericks body, making sure to keep eye contact as long as she could to keep his interest.

"Very well then, but do let me know if you change your mind love."
Back to top Go down
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:54 am

Roderick felt his resolve faltering by the minute just looking at her. Swallowing the persistant lump which kept forming in his throat, he smiled cautiously back at her,

"I know vampires still have feelings. Sometimes I think vampires are just humans with a longer experiation date but that's a vast simplification." he commented lightly, "But I can accept your feelings. It's natural to be hesitant about new things."

The way she tilted her head to the side slightly and regarded his expression intently told him that she probably liked to see him flustered. This, naturally, made him more flustered,

"Y-yes... well it was a... a very nice kiss!" he stuttered through before going bright red and hesitantly nodding at the offer, "Y-yes... please..."

The way her voice turned into a purr and the wink sealed his fate. From that point on he knew, instinctively, that he was going to be following her home. He swallowed against the damned lump in his throat nervously,

"I think I can work with anything but being tied down..."
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:35 pm

The way in which Roderick smiled cautiously at her meant that he was being good because he wanted what she had to offer, it was hard to believe that he had never been tempted by vampires before. Or not even a human? After all he wasn't ugly, quite the opposite.

"That is a lovely thing to say Roderick, I too think that we are not just disconnected from humanity when we turn..."

Nerissa neglected to mention that she thought they were tied in the prey and predator relationship and in nothing else, it just didn't cross her mind, she was human and now she wasn't. Simples eek.

"I am very rarely nervous, but today it would seem that I am, maybe it's because you are so handsome, combined with a forcefulness I've never experienced."

A small chuckle escaped her throat as she heard that he definately did like the kiss, the way that he blushed made her grin and the stutter was even cuter than she had thought it would be. Catching Rodrricks hand Nerissa led him towards her house.

"Aren't you just the cutest little thing?"

Soon they reached her house, a very large mansion set into the forest, screaming of vampire by the shadows that seemed to permanently surround it. Stepping ip to the door Nerissa took a key out of her pocket and placed it in the lock.

"Ready my hunter?" she purred
Back to top Go down
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:01 am

Roderick's cheeks wouldn't cool down it seemed and he continued to blush despite himself, the blush growing darker and stronger when she replied,

"You certainly keep the beauty you were blessed with in life." he mumbled a little, nervous and embaressed that he was voicing this thought, "For you are very beautiful."

His damned blush was growing by the minute! Lowering his head to avoid showing his blush quite so prominently to Nerissa,

"Please stop complimenting me..." he asked her with a pleading edge in his voice, "I'm really not used to them... and this blush is really hard to live with."

Her chuckled made his cheeks positively radiate heat as he blushed even more but the grin she gave him because of his stutter made him blush clear down to his toes. He squeezed her hand lightly as she took it and began to lead him towards her house,

"Aww please don't call me cute..." he muttered, scratching the back of his head, "Makes me feel like a little kid..."

As they approached her house, something at the back of Roderick's mind told him that this was wrong. Ignoring the instinct, he smiled at her,

"I... I think I am."
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:39 am

Nerissa was finding it hard for herself to contain the urges she had especially when she saw that Roderick was blushing more and more with each passing second, each remark that she made to him, and if made her desperate to produce more of that reaction.

"Well thank you Roderick, I should be glad that I have otherwise I would never have gotten your attention."

Without needing to turn around she could tell that he was blushing more and more, Nerissa hadn't even thought that this was possible, after all he was pink anyway, all over his face not just the cheeks or the ears.

"I shall try to stop doing so but when I see such true handsome qualities I can't help but point them out, so, you shall have to bear with me okay?"

Nerissa winked playfully and made her way further into the house, still holding Rodericks hand as she climbed the stairs and led him to her bedroom, pushing open the crimson and guilt gold door to reveal a similar themed room. A dark wooden bed with red and gold sheets, gold furnature and matching wooden drawers.

"Welcome to my humble bedroom, I bet you've never been in a girls room before have you?"

Slowly she moved to sit on the bed and Nerissa threw off her coat exposing her bare arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of the Blood Red Moon :: Hangouts :: Anywhere and Everywhere-
Jump to: