Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:04 am

For some reason he couldn't help but think that she was trying to make him blush. Perhaps it was the fact that she was still complimenting him even after he'd told her what it was doing to him? His blush was still annoyingly strong on his face,

"I don't imagine getting attention is a problem for one such as beautiful as you..." he whispered, licking at his suddenly dry lips, "Please try to refrain yourself... even if I do have such qualities..."

The way she winked at him, caused that dreaded lump to reappear in Roderick's throat and he spent much of the journey up the stairs trying to swallow the damned thing. As he walked into her bedroom, Roderick was assualted by the smell. The entire room, the very air he breathed, smelt so deliciously of Nerissa. He stumbled slowly towards her bed,

"Never..." he swallowed when he realised his voice was slightly squeaky, "Never for this... no..."
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Nerissa shrugged her shoulders holding her hand out to Roderick, signalling him to come closer to her, the way that he blushed made her smile softly, now that he was in her trap it was her game now. She had won. With a wink Nerissa stood up and pushed Roderick down onto the bed slowly, herself following him.

"Well I'll try not to speak then, for fear it mat just tip you over the edge, but maybe I would want that."

Softly she crawled on top of him and let her hair hang about her face, biting her lip Nerissa smiled softly down at Roderick, the only thoughts running through her mind was getting the clothes off of him and making sure he never wanted to leave her again.

"What have you been in one for? To kill some unsuspecting Were...? That makes me oh so very...excited."

With a large grin Nerissa ran her fingers down Rodericks front toting with the buttons on his shirt and she slowly unbuttoned his shirt, looking at his pale chest as it was exposed to her. A smirk creeped onto her face and she kissed down his chest letting her tongue flick over his nipples.

"I'm very happy with this...you have a great physique."
Back to top Go down
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:41 am

Roderick blushed an even darker shade of red as Nerissa pushed him, making him fall backwards slightly until he was looking up at the ceiling. As she followed him down, he swallowed at the lump in his throat at their proximity,

"You may want that..." he managed to say before swallowing at the same lump in his throat, "But it might not be as good if I do..."

He shuddered slightly from pleasure as Nerissa crawled on top of him, the way her hair fell down near his face making him breath in her scent. Roderick nodded a little,

"Yeah..." his eyes sparked with hatred and his mind cleared a little, "I ripped that bitch's fucking heart out... and showed it to her."

The way her fingers glided down his front made him shudder pleasurably and when she opened his shirt and began to kiss and lick at his chest he hissed in restrained pleasure,

"My training..." he muttered, trying not to get lost in the feeling and her intoxicating scent, "To let me keep up with Weres and Vampires..."
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:39 am

Nerissa could feel Roderick shivering as she crawled on top of him and she grinned down at him with a mix of excitement and maliciousness on her face, she was looking forward to corrupting this one, oh she was indeed looking forward to that.

"That's what I want to hear...talk like that Roderick, I love it when men talk of their desires, their passions, especially when I'm one of them."

Winking at Roderick Nerissa let her hand move to the back of his head pushing him up to her lips where she pressed hers to his, working them together ferociously venting out all of her passion for this hunter back onto him. Swooping her tongue into his mouth Nerissa moaned happily.

"Well I can certainly see that your keeping that training up. I do like a man who can take care of himself."

Nerissa tilted her head to one side, brought up one of Rodericks hands and brushed it's fingers against her lips, then down her neck, onto her clothed breast and made him cup it softly.

"Tonight is all about you. What do you want Roderick?"
Back to top Go down
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:05 am

The grin she gave him would have made him think twice about this course of action not five minutes ago (he could see the malicious element to it) but with the sensation of her body gliding along his own and her scent invading his very being, he found it hard to care,

"My passions..." he rumbled aloud, his voice deep from a moan that tried to escape, "My passions are only killing Weres... and you..."

When Nerissa began her very passionate kiss, Roderick almost melted into the passionate embrace and focused only on the way their mouths molded together, the way their tongues duelled. He groaned in disappointment when she finally pulled away,

"I can take care of myself..." he agreed before looking up at her, "But I want to take care of you... let me be your soldier Nerissa..."

He gulped audiably as his hand was made to cup the soft, yeilding flesh of her breast. Even through clothes it was a feeling he knew he could become addicted to. The gentle weight of them tantilised him and he soon brough up his other hand to cup her other breast tentatively, softly squeezing and stroking them as he savoured their feeling. He swallowed a little,

"I want to..." he paused before finishing, "I want to have sex with you Nerissa... I don't want to be a virgin anymore."
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:21 am

Even the voice that Roderick spoke with set Nerissa into her faze of passion, grinning she ran her lips against Rodericks lips but before he could react she pulled away so that they just brushed against his own not wanting him to gain too much control just yet. She wanted to tease him.

"Me? Tell me about me...why am I so interesting to you? Why do you want me so?"

Purring into his ear Nerissa smirked and kissed down his neck letting her fangs extend in pleasure that she was feeling towards the hunter underneath her. Growling savagely Nerissa tore her clothes off and kissed him furiously while running her hands through his hair.

"I don't need to be taken care of. I'm a big girl..."

Nerissa whispered against his lips before resuming the kiss that she had started moments before and letting her fang brush against his lip.

"Then that shall happen Roderick, I'll be able to please you so with everything I learnt..."
Back to top Go down
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:32 am

Even now, mind adled with lust as it was, Roderick could see the passion growing inside Nerissa's eyes with his statement about his passions. He tried to lean into her lips but she cruelly dragged them away and left him wanting, a small whimpering noise escaping him,

"You are just interesting..." he began but realised that wouldn't get her to continue so he told the truth, "You are everything I was forbidden! Everything I've secretly longed to taste!"

Roderick shuddered not only from the kisses to his neck but with acknowledgement that her fangs were out, merely inches from his jugular vein. He watched with rapt attention as she tore her clothes off, revealing the body of a goddess to him. He drank in the sight of her smooth, pale, body like a man who drinks water after a walk through a desert. He swallowed against the lump in his throat, his eyes fixed on her body,

"I know... I know but..." he was finding it hard to concentrate with her nude form right in front of him, "But I will kill those... those who aren't worth your time... those that are beneath you..."

He kissed her back passionately, now ignoring the way her fangs dragged along his lips,

"Yes..." he breathed as his hands shakily ran along her bare stomach to cup her breasts, moaning at the feel of her nipples, "Yes... anything... I'll do anything to just be with you like this..."
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:41 am

Nerissa couldn't help but chuckle at the small noise that Roderick made when she denied him the touch of her lips but she hadn't expected such a reaction from a tough hunter like him and she fed off it loving the feeling that she had produced that in him.

"What was that Roderick? What do you want...?"

She asked teasingly looking at him with a glint in her eyes, slinking down his body Nerissa felt his hard length underneath her and she purred happily:

"Someones excited..."

Nerissa let herself slide down his body, kissing his body and letting her fangs slowly scrape over the skin until she got to where his trousers started and she licked her lips seductively up at him before taking them off swiftly and beginning to stroke and nuzzle against his arousal.

"This is an excellent endownment just like the rest of you...and I suppose that could be useful, saves my own hands from being sullied, I'll think about your desire..."
Back to top Go down
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:48 am

Roderick fidgetted underneath her, wanting to feel the caress of her lips against his again more than anything. He swallowed, both against the lump in his throat and his pride,

"I want you Nerissa!" he told her, his voice weak and strained, "I want what was forbidden! To taste the fruit of the tree!"

The way she glided back down his body made him shiver with both the feeling of it and antiscipation when she came down near his straining arousal,

"Of course..." he muttered, "I've been denied the pleasures of the flesh for my entire life... and you are incredibly alluring..."

Roderick tensed under her kisses, especially when her fangs ran across his skin. He watched her lick her lips and felt a shiver of arousal run up his spine. In a blink his trousers were gone and his arousal was free to be painfully erect near her face,

"Yes..." he croaked, his voice even more strained, "Anything you want... anything as long as you carry on... anything..."
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:10 am

Nerissa placed her hands either side of Rodericks hips as he disburse underneath her, with a soft smile she wrapped her arms around his neck and leant her body against his trembling frame that made her own ache to turn him into her most driven toy yet.

"Then you can have me, do what you want to me Roderick for this night only I shall allow it, I shall allow you to touch me..."

This promise was a big step for Nerissa having never permitted a man to touch her in any way at all, moving back to straddle his hips Nerissa let the soft warmth of her wet folds move against his painfully hard arousal and she moaned softly.

"You would do anything? Anything to complete this sin with me?"

Nerissa continued to grind her hips onto Rodericks with a look of seduction on her face that none could match, leaning down so her breasts were near his line of sight she purred softly running her Tongue over her fangs.

"Would you let me taste you?"
Back to top Go down
Roderick Nightingale

Roderick Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:38 am

He shivered even more from the pleasure of the contact with her body, moaning lightly as she wrapped her arms around his neck and leant her body against his,

"T-thank you..." he stammered out before his inexperienced hands were at work, caressing her breasts, cupping them, feeling their weight before lowering his mouth to them, licking and kissing at her nipples. He let his hands wander to her ass as he sucked at her nipples, hard. He paused, shuddering underneath her pleasurably as she straddled him, letting his length press against her wet pussy,

"Anything!" he declared loudly, spurred on to even harder arousal by her moan, "Anything you want!"

The way she grinded her hips down onto his painfully hard arousal made him moan aloud as he felt himself becoming even more aroused. His eyes fixed on her breasts for a moment before he heard her question. He was silent for a moment before he simply tilted his head to the side, exposing his neck,

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Nerissa Hemlock

Nerissa Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Nerissa moaned happily as she felt his inexperienced hands begin to fondle her breasts, he was quite good for someone who had never done this before, looking down at him as he worked Nerissa placed a hand on the back of Rodericks head to encourage him to continue licking her breasts.

"You're very good for a beginner, you'll be quite the lady killer once I'm done with you...won't you?"

With that she let herself lower down his body once more, her tongue licking his neck before nipping it slightly but not drawing any blood from the contact, chuckling at the fact he thought she meant taste his blood Nerissa stopped crawling down when she reached his arousal.

"That's lovely Roderick, but I didn't mean taste your blood."

Nerissa tucked her fangs back so they were just normal teeth and softly took Roderick into her mouth, licking around his head and lapping up the precum before taking her head off him to tease him.

"That's a lovely taste, just what I wanted."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)   Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's The Prey Here? (Invite only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of the Blood Red Moon :: Hangouts :: Anywhere and Everywhere-
Jump to: