Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) Empty
PostSubject: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:52 am

Arthur spun his rapier again, it's point digging into the sand of the small arena style training ground he'd been sent to. Apparently the Court wished to train some of the better apprentices with some of it's better fighters. He'd tried to say no, to continue to be a shadow, but his skill with a blade had come first. He glanced at his watch again. The apprentice they'd sent was late and they were leaking moonlight here.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:59 am

Jessie hurried along the path that she had been told to go down, she didn't know why she had been sent for this training she was going to get pummelled into the dust. Gulping softly she moved between the trees and upon spotting the Aristocrat vampire that she was due to train with Jessie bit her lip softly, he was attractive to say the least.

Stepping into the moonlight, Jessie let it play over her soft skin and she stepped forward slowly, cautiously, her short denim shorts just covering the top of her thighs, and Jessies strap tshirt hugged her perfectly. Black hair wafting in the soft breeze.

"Forgive me sir if I am late, I got a little lost I've never been here before..."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:03 am

Arthur was aware of the apprentice's movements even as she began to move down the path so he decided not to bother getting up and merely waited until he heard her breathing change, signifying that she'd seen him. When he looked up at her, his eyebrows moved up.

They'd certainly sent him a pretty one. Kind of silly of them really. They must have known that he liked the pretty ones. Maybe that was why they sent her. He openly looked her up and down,

"Well Miss...?"
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:10 am

Jessie blushed softly when she saw him looking her up and down and for a moment Jessie wondered if she looked nice, normally she never bothered with looks, being a tomboy, but there was nothing she could do about it now...hopefully he would like what he saw.

"Jessica Monks, but please call me Jessie."

Extending out her hand Jessie waited for him to shake it.

"Who are you sir?"

Jessie took this time to gently return the scrutiny she was under and she looked up and down the aristocrats body, realising the disrespect she swiftly stopped.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:17 am

Arthur smiled at her name as he continued to look her up and down,

"Such an ironic name for our species... Monks..." he chuckled lightly and met her eyes, "A pleasure to meet you Jessie."

He raised an eyebrow at greeting but took her hand anway. Turning it, he gently placed a kiss on the back on it,

"Arthur Turrill..." he purred as he noticed her glances, "At your service for today... and perhaps for later too."

Winking at her he stood and glanced around the training area,

"Now Jessie..." he glanced at her, "What is your weapon of choice?"
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:29 am

.Jessie smiled softly and hugged her arms around herself so that age wouldn't seem so nervous, she hadn't really been involved with a male vampire and it was steadily looking like she was going to with Arthur. Biting her lip Jessie hugged herself harder.

"I guess so, I've never really thought of it like that now i think of it, it is a bit ironic."

Frowning a little Jessie looked at the floor and scratched her head, automatically her hand went to her waist and touched the cool metal of her gun.

"Weapon of choice is a revolver or other type of gun sir."

Unable to control herself Jessie bit her lip again and laughed nervously.

"Oh well see..."

Last edited by Jessie Monks on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:39 am

Arthur watched her hug herself with some mild amusement and smiled warmly at her,

"If you really want a hug it's better if I hug you than if you hug yourself." he commented idly before smirking, "One of life's little ironies I suppose."

He smiled a little,

"Well now that would be a mite bit unfair now wouldn't it?" he teased, pointing his rapier non-threateningly at her, "You with a gun and me with my sword..."

He tutted,

"I think it's best if I teach you how to use a rapier." he grinned, "The queen herself likes swords. Well... she seems to like how I handle mine at least."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:47 am

Jessie quickly dropped her arms to by her sides so that she wouldn't attract any more attention to her little quirks, hugging herself was just one of them, she never had many hugs at home so she always hugged herself.

"It's quite alright sir I realise that your time is previous so we shall train not hug and trade playful banter."

Hanging her head Jessie placed her gun on the nearest tree stump so that it would not get in the way.

"Okay then, I've only done a little sword work so please bare with me."

Jessie bit her lip and raked her hands through her hair, blushing a little, she was going to fail and get so embarrassed and beaten up...
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:51 am

Arthur snorted lightly,

"My time is spent either looking at numbers or writhing around in an orgy." he shrugged, "Either a figurative orgy of blood or a literal one. Court meetings require some... entertainment at times."

He smiled a little,

"Well then it's a good thing I'm a master swordsman then isn't it?" he winked at her as he held out a blunted rapier for her, "Means you learn your tricks from the best."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:01 am

Jessie looked at Arthur incredulously, so this guy really was quite the bad boy, orgys of people and of blood, Jessie had only ever heard of such things, never had one or known someone too, but she didn't know many people.

"Wow. Sounds like you've got quite the busy life there, don't get too carried away with all that blood and sex though I'm sure it's murder, a real chore."

Pulling tongues she took the rapier and twirled it about in her hands only to drop it, narrowly missing her foot.

"Uh...Woops. Sterling sent me to you because I need the best..."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:09 am

At her incredulous look he grinned,

"I was joking." he teased her, his grin growing wider, "I've only ever been in one orgy and it was a real let down. Everything was sticky."

Arthur looked at her for a moment before nodding,

"Yeah... I'm starting to see that." he joked before moving into a ready stance, his right foot forwards, left foot back and right arm bent at the elbow, "Take a duelling stance like this."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Jessie hung her head in shame and shifted her hand up and down her arm in a sigh of embarrassment, she was always so gullible that way and she was just ashamed, she wanted to make a good impression on Arthur and that obviously hadnt happened.

"Sorry...I am rather easy to fool. Sticky?"

She asked with a raised tone, how would it be sticky? Letting her mind wander a few moments she snapped back to reality and Jessie took up the position that Arthur showed her.

"Like this sir?"

Cautiously Jessie checked her own stance with Arthurs and it looked correct to her.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:38 am

Arthur smiled warmly,

"Don't worry Jessie, most people spend several decades trying to get used to my sense of humor." he told her before smirking, "Think about it for a second and it'll come to you, Jessie."

He nodded a little,

"Good but try to bend your arm at the elbow just a little more." he demonstrated, "That way you can still lunge with your arm. If it's too straight a lunge isn't effective."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:15 am

Jessie smiled and then thought about it for a moment, her brows furrowing as she did so then she gasped and put her hands to her face looking at Arthur incredulously. He certainly was crude wasn't he? Laughing happily she shook her head.

"That. Is gross Arthur! Ew!!"

She bit her lip and bent her arm a little more, looking at Arthur and for a moment wishing they wouldn't be duelling but doing something all the more fun, turning her head away she stopped thinking about that and concentrated on duelling.

"That better?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:02 am

Arthur grinned as she reacted just as he'd expected her too... expressively. He chuckled,

"It was a cautionary comment!" he told her with a smirk, "If you ever want to try an orgy, think twice because they're sticky."

He smirked a little as she flushed lightly,

"Mind on the task little flower." he told her with a wink before turning a little bit serious, "When you lunge, pushed forwards with your legs but don't take a step. Extend your swordarm as you do so."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:42 am

Jessie smiled and shook her head again she couldn't quite believe someone that old would still be so immature, then again, she was glad that he was, otherwise Jessie may have seemed like she was a real retard.

"You're so dirty minded Arthur, why would I even consider that?! It's not really on my to do list for the after life."

Blushing a little more Jessie nodded her head:

"Yes Sir, s-s-sorry. Your Flower?"

Jessie asked a little confused but she shook it from her mind and leant forward on her legs pushing her sword arm out violently in a hard lunge, then bringing it back to the correct position. Looking for approval from Arthur she waited.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:13 am

Arthur grinned,

"Of course I am!" he chuckled, "Not one member of the vampire council isn't! I just speak my mind whereas the rest of them try and play games. Shadow politics and such. Of course none of them realise that I know almost everything they're doing."

He paused for a second,

"Yes... my flower." he announced slowly, as if tasting the name, "Yes... yes I do believe I could moan that easily enough. I think it's a perfect pet name for you. Unless you have any other ideas?"

Arthur nodded at her form,

"Good." he smirked, "Now do it again, but faster. Do it again and again until you can do it without really thinking about the motions involved. Once you get the muscle memory for it then you can start putting some of your speed into it."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 am

Jessie sort of skipped over in her mind everything else that he said to her apart from the fact that he said he could moan her name easily, biting her lip Jessies grip loosened on the sword and she looked at Arthur with wide eyes.

"But...why would you moan my name sir? Aren't we here for one lesson only? I doubt you'll be seeing me again."

Nodding her head and with a humph of determination Jessie lunged forward, keeping her feet on the floor and thrusting her arm out, she made sure she did this enough times then practiced again but this time doing it a little faster, her hair obscuring her face slightly as she lunged forwards.

"Should I start to do it faster sir? And may I ask a question that's actually got something to do with sword fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:41 am

Arthur smirked a little and began to circle Jessie in a non-threatening way. No, he was circling her appreciatively. Licking his lips as he looked her over, Arthur smiled and leant close to her ear from behind her,

"Why? Why to see you shiver as I whisper it into your ear my little flower..." he purred into her ear before backing away slightly, "Oh I'll be keeping my eye on you my flower. You can think of it as an all-seeing eye if you wish."

He nodded as he watched her keep her form good enough,

"Good. Yes you can start thrusting faster." he told her before grinning, "A question actually about sword fighting during a sword fighting lesson? As a rule I'd say no but sure, go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:12 am

Jessie watched Arthur circle her and she felt herself grow a little excited by it, she knew she was being looked at, her body and her physique but the fact he was seemingly impressed sent chills through her, and she did indeed shudder a little when he whispered into her ear.

"B-but Sir...why do you desire that? Do you like to make every woman tremble as such?"

Nodding her head and snorting a little Jessie tried to block out the dirty thought from her brain but no doubt Arthur would have picked up on it.

"Is it of a benefit to do this at a vanpiric doped or would it waste energy if the opponent is a were or a human?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:20 am

Arthur pasued at the question. He supposed that it was true, some people cleaned habitually and he seemed to flirt and seduce habitually. He decided it was probably time to stop that. He hummed a little,

"It does have it's appeal." he agreed queitly, "But I'm always looking for that one woman. That one flower to have as my own queen..."

He paused for a moment,

"When you fight a vampire... form and structure of your fighting style will win you the day. You can be equal in all abilities but if your lunge is better than theirs, you win." he frowned, "If you fight a werewolf you will want to fight with your instincts. Keep away from the claws so that means long attacks and lunges to keep them past arm's length. As for humans..."

He smiled,

"Well then you can use your gun."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:32 am

Jessies thoughts were put into reality with Arthurs answer, she knew she wasn't special and as such decided that any feeling towards Arthur should be crushed right away, there was no point in getting her hopes up, none at all Becausr they would just be dashed.

"I see..."

Was all she said on the subject then began to lunge much quicker than before using her speed as a vampire to make the lunges quicker and a lot more powerful, her muscles had begun to ache and she ignored this, trying to keep up the hard work she was doing.

"I understand in terms of battle strategy what you say, but i would prefer to kill everyone by the same method, humans are on the same level as us in my opinion, so I'll be using my sword if it's all the same to you sir."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:56 am

Arthur sighed a little,

"I'd wish you wouldn't think ill of me for my least favoured aspect." he told her quietly, "I do so wish we could have a good relationship. And we can't do that if you're disgusted with me."

He nodded,

"I'm not saying that any of the species are any less than the others." he shrugged, "I'm just saying that humans will rely on their better ranged weapons due to our advantage with short range weapons. Because of this they will try to keep you at long range and you must be ready to fight them at that range."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:11 am

Jessie looked at Arthur and dropped the sword to the floor, she really did not need this right now, there was more emotion in her head than she could deal with and she did not need this adding to it. She would just be straight with him, that was best wasn't it?

"Sir I'm sorry but I don't intend to get involved with someone like you, find out I'm not the one and have you flirting with other vampires, I'm sorry I'm just not up to it."

Smiling sadly at him she walked away the way she came in and looked back at him, lingering for a moment, her eyes showing just how bad she felt by doing this. Jessie didn't want to seem ungrateful.

"Thank you for the lesson sir."

Jessie bowed low and turned around to make for 'home'.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:17 am

Arthur frowned slightly as she listened to him before nodding slowly,

"I can respect that." he told her quietly, "But if it's alright with you I think I'd still like to meet with you again. To train you and to get to know you better."

He smiled faintly and bowed in return,

"It was my pleasure Jessie." he told her as she walked off. He nodded to himself, "A flower worth chasing to be sure..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)   New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New blood tastes best (Arthur and Jessie)
Page 1 of 1