Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) Empty
PostSubject: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:01 am

Jessie was happy that she had found some new friends in the vampire realm after all being an outcast was lonely and she much preferred the company of other beings, sighing she looked out at the purple sky, the faintest tinge on orange at the bottom, the only glimmer of sun she was allowed to see.

"Ah how I wish I was able to see that again."

Sighing she sat down on a large boulder and placed her head on her hand, leaning on her chin, Jessie wondered what it must be like to have power like Sterling, or Arthur, if she was attacked shed die in seconds.

Jessie thought that this view was one heck of a thing to see last, however she shook her morbid thoughts away and turned instead to the slight hunger she felt, she would have to feed tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:15 am

Roaul had been waling for so long and felt exhausted. With nightfall about to set in as well; he knew there would be vampires and werewolves about, so he kept his crossbow loaded and at the ready. He'd already killed several of the demons last night and still bared the wounds and his clothes still stunk of their blood, so he thought he would come to the lake to clean himself off.

He spied a young girl through a cleairng in the trees. He had the best trianed eye in the realm and could tell immediately she was a vampire. Part of him jsut wanted to strike her down there and then, but the other felt pity that people so young were cursed with such a tragic fate. He searched the tress, wondering where the girls amster would be. He wasnt one to help their kind usually; he lived to protect his own kind and allowiung these monsters to live was like a betrayel to them, but he wasnt completely ruthless.

He emrged from the clearing and paid her no notice as he cupped some of the lakes water in his hand and washed the blood from his face. Some of the claw wounds still bled and stung a little, but not enough to stop him from attacking if the girl tried anything.
"Your kind arent usually out this early... Wheres your master..?"
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:21 am

Jessie was too busy lost in her own world when she heard a man speak to her, she was so shocked that she jumped right off the rock she was sitting on backwards, hitting her back on the hard stone floor, crawling around to the front she smiled bashfully and stood up trying to look cool.

"You scared me Mister!"

Cocking her head to one side Jessie clocked the crossbow and gasped, oh no now she really was going to die, she began to get so panicked that blood tears formed at the corners of her eyes. But she wouldn't cry. She couldn't!

"I uh well yes it is early. I don't have a master any more...he left me."

Jessie smiled sadly then looked at the man: "Oh! You are hurt! Do you want me to heal that for you?"

But she stayed at the same distance away so as not to antagonise the hunter by thinking she was going to attack him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

It wasnt often that werewolves and vampires were this scared of him before. But at least this meant that she would want to mess wih him and had a bit of sense. He carried on washing his face and hands. he was filthy from fighting for a week straight. The territory of being a hunter though he supposed.

"Left you? A kid? All alone in the world.. Thats not right.. I dint tihnk your kind did that.. but you are a heartless race.. How old are you kid anyway? You probably shouldnt be out here by yourself when their are hunters like me about."

"Er.. no, i dont take help from anyone, least of all a member of the other races. Your kind would exile you if you helped me anyway, as would mine if i even considered accepting."

He took a rag from his pocket and wet in before wiping the blood from his wounds. He sat on another rock and took out a bottle of vodka, taking a swig before before some of it on his wounds. It stung like hell but he wouldnt wince.

He grabbed a few sticks and set a fire to cook a wild rabbit he had caught because he was starving.
"If you keep your fangs to yourself kid, you can have this bag of blood i took from a load of vmapires i killed only a few hours ago. I tned to just burn the stuff i take from them but you look a little low on energy yourself."
Ordinarily he'd leave them weak so they'd be less of a threat and die, but she was jsut a kid, and maybe he was just in a soft mood today. The first sign of funny business though and he wouldnt waste a seocnd in despatching her.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:44 am

Jessie gasped a little and shook her head, the though of Arthur and Sterling came into her mind and she couldn't help but disagree with the hunter even if he had the power to kill her right this second, biting her lip softly Jessie whispered:

"I'm sorry, but I don't agree with you, our race is far from heartless, or at least that's how they appear to me, you would obviously have a different opinion sir."

Inclining her head to show that she meant no disrespect by this statement Jessie looked up at the man and moved just a slight closer to him, not threateningly at all, she took a seat on the floor underneath where he sat.

"I'm not that young sir, I'm 88, but something went wrong when my Master made me, my mindset stays at 17 no matter how I age, in a way it makes me feel incompetent around other vampires...ah but I'll be quiet now you mustn't like to hear me speak."

Jessie looked at the rabbit he cooked and watched with mild interest. When he said he would give her some blood she cocked her head again and smiled widely:

"Thank you, I wouldn't dream of biting you sir, I'm not suicidal and i never drink from those who do not give me their permission, so I go to taverns mostly."

"Thank u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:59 am

He huffed. "All creatures on this earth living in a world like this are heartless... Your kind sees mine as notihng more than food... servants.. lower class scum... There may be a select few among you that still clutch to some sense of humanity.. but i doubt it... Live in my world for a day kid and tell me you wouldnt be a synic.."

He raised an eyebrow as she sat down. "You really want to be seen this close to a hunter..?"

"88? Well then you hardly need to call me sir, and i suppose i should stop calling you kid. You cant help but act that age if you're stuck as it, it doesnt mean your deficient in any way. What were you abused or something..? Dont be silly.. speak if you want to speak.. No-one shoudl be denied the right to speak as long as they dont come out with bullshit or threats.."

"Hmm.. You've still preserved some of you humanity then..." He handed her the blood. "If you tried it though, you wouldnt live long enough to regret it. Not that life and death means anything to those who are the living dead."

"What birngs you all the way out here anyway? You from around here.. hmm.. i dont want to keep calling you kid so what should i call you.?"
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:16 am

Jessie looked at The Hunter, she tilted her head to one side and bit her lip as she listened to what he said, she just thought that if he looked at the people in her race that he would think differently without having the prejudice that hd has as a human.

"Thats a very valid point Sir, but I have to say, I don't think of you like that, I was you, so I think I should respect humanity as much as I can, to me, you are on an equal stance to vampires and werewolves. I think this was the attitude that got me abandoned."

Frowning a little Jessie asked:

"Do you want me to move? I will if this is a problem for you. I have no friends to ignore me for it, rejected vampires are lower than the low so...it won't be much different. Abused? No. Not really."

Taking the blood Jessie smiled happily and put it in her pocket for later not wanting to be insensitive and feed in front of The Hunter, looking up at him she smiled again before saying:

"My names Jessie, what's yours Mr. Scary Hunter? I shouldn't tell you where I live, but I'm here because of the view, I love seeing the sunset and this is the only place I can see it safely."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:38 am

He could almost read her thoughts by the look on her face; but his opinion wanst baout to change any time soon. He had watched hsi friends and family be slaughtered.. had watched villiages burn to the ground becuase of the other races... He would never forgive them for what they had done..

"Hmm.. Keep it up kid and i wont kill you at this rate. You're different.. like the people who live in mixed villiages and share the same view that we're all equal and should live together. Abandooned or exiled..? Either way, thats harsh."

"I just think it would be wise to scoot back ever so slight in case someone sees eithe rone of us sititng so closely when we're expected to rip each others throats out."

He took a sip of vodka as he listened to and processed the rest of what she was saying.
"I hate how theres always a friggin class system...that treats people like shit... Its not good for a kid to be alone... Unless you've jsut gotten used to it or are better suited or more qualified to be so..."

"Jessie huh? Well i dont give out my first name, so its Helsing." He was sure she would have more of an idea of who he was now. The Helsings were known for being some of the very best slayers and hunters around.
"You'd come here just for the view..? There are better places than this for a good view of something. But i guess the mountians help shade you from the sun. I couldnt live without being able to see the sun. A friend of mine got turned into a vampire once.. took his own life by walking out into the sunrise... I take it you're one fo the ones who misses the sunlight too? Were you bitten unwillingly or turned by choice?"
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:55 am

Jessie looked at Helsing incredulously and she let her mouth hang agape a bit, she hadn't been told that there were mixed villages she wondered why for a moment then she figured out that she was going to have to find things our on her own not just from Arthur or Sterling.

"I had no idea there were mixed villages, nobody ever told me, I would have lived there if I had known, maybe I could still live there. Do you know anyone who lives there?"

Biting her lip she thought that she wasn't doing a very good job of making Helsing a little less angry with her race and by proxy herself, Jessie smiled at him and scooted back a few meters so that she could still feel the heat from the fire beating on her face.

"I was abandoned if you wanted to know, and okay, that's fine by me."

Jessies eyes widened and she almost shuffled back even more at the mention of his name, she had just clicked on that he was the Son of the other famous hunters, she had just this second placed the name in her head but it was more confusing than anything else. Why was this ruthless killer being so nice to her? How was she still alive?

"I do miss the Sun. I love it so very much and seeing the moon, although it is beautiful, it's not the same you know. I was changed forceably. I was picked up on my way home from a dance and I was snatched up by this vampire, bitten and turned, I was turned Becausr I looked like his newly re-killed apprentice and when I didn't turn out like him, he left me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:15 am

He raied an eyebrow in disbelief.
"Are you serious..? You've been alive for 88 years and no-ones ever told you..? Well there arent as many now.. a lot of them get attacked by puritists or burnt to the ground. I could probably point you in the direction of one of you'd like Jess. I dont know many people from anywhere on a personal level but my family has connections everywhere so im sure i could arrnage something for you. I hung out on one once as a kid... but now i'd never go back..."

"Harshness... That must have been terrible for you... Alone in a world you dont know with no-one to help you out... What kind of bastard would do that..."

He noted her reaction and could agian read her face like a open book into her head.
"You've not given me reaosn to kill you yet kid, and with no other hunters around i dont have to prove myself to anyone. Pangborn is a more brutal hunter than me.. If i dont take a monster down right away with one shot, he will."

"Sick bastard... Doing that to a kid... Well you enver know, maybe there'll be a cure one day and you'll be able to bathe in the warm glow of the sun agian... Well since we're sharing sob stories, i didnt want to be a hunter at first either.. it was just the life that was forced upon me at a young age and after my parent were killed, it just kind of became my calling in life.. it became my life full stop... Every hunt is a suicide mission but you dont care much when you've got notihng to live for.."

He heard movement in the trees and a figure fast approaching. He took off his coat and threw it over her so what he was about to throw wouldnt burn her alive. Another vampire burst out of the tress and Roaul threw a solar grenade at it with full force and was as usual right on target. The light was even harsh on his eyes but the imapct killed it. When the light faded he took his coat back.
"I suggest you drink that blood before it attracts more vampires this way..."

He took the hare off the fire and began to rip into it with his knife so he could eat.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:29 am

Jessie turned her head away, it was her sign that she was blushing, she was so stupid she always just believed what anyone said to her even if it wasn't really true. She hung her head slightly before muttering quietly:

"I'm really surprised I've lived to 88 with this brain in my head, no vampire I've met has ever told me about them and my master was a puritist so that he definately wouldn't mention it."

Smiling widely she grinned and leant forwards towards Helsing, she seemed to have forgotten he was a hunter and she his prey for the moment.

"That would be so wonderful Helsing, I'd love it if you would point me in the right direction, maybe I'll get to meet a werewolf, I've never met a werewolf before...are they...? Oh forget it I know your answer already."

Jessie bit her lip, even though her Master had left her she still thought highly of him and she didn't want to admit that it was his fault she had spent all this time on her own that it was her fault somehow that she wasn't what he wanted.

"He wasn't that bad, it was my fault I suppose, I wasn't as good as his last apprentice or what he expected from a vampire."

All of a sudden the world went black and she knew Helsing had thrown his cost over her, gasping as she felt the heat Jessie poked her head out from under the coat after it had gone, the sight wasn't pretty, she gasped and got up to her feet, kneeling by the pile of ash that was a vampire, placing a small kiss on the pile Jessie let a tear fall and swiftly gathered herself together.

"You killed him...in front of me..."

She whispered.

"I didn't want to drink the blood in front of you, I thought it would be insensitive..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:41 am

"Well puritists dont, they think the mixed towns are a joke. Many people do. The founders of these towns often become outcasts."

"Are they monstrous mindless beasts who'd tear you to shreds? Not all of them no. If you meet form from Crescent city, you're usually safe. Anywhere else, run, ebcuase they WILL kill you."

"How is it your fault? The guy shouldnt have had such expectations anyway. You cant make a perosn something they're not just becuase you want to. Listen Jess, dont think so badly of yourself, alright? This worlds bad enough as it is.. it doenst help when you make it worse for yourself."

Tears..? Seriosuly..? Goddammit...
"Hey kid, i could have shot him several times with stakes instead and really drawn it out. At least that way was quick. And its what i do. That thing hadnt eaten in days so was ferrell, it would have killed me and you to get its hands on that blood. I fact, not the smartest move really by trying to be less cruel, becuase a light like that is sure to attract unwanted attention. And i could have let you burn too but i didnt. Just think about that."
He took out a clean tissue form his pocket and passed it to her. "Dont waste tears kid..." He didnt like it when girls cried; and he felt kind of bad.

He shrugged. "Do i look like the kind of man who gives a fuck whether people are insensitive or not..? Just drink it Jess. And if ive been so insenstive and wounded you so, fear not, i'll be moving on soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:55 am

Jessie smiled softly she thought that this meeting proved something to her, that everyone has some good in them, that this hunter who had just killed someone in front of her had spared her completely from death, without her asking him to.

"Thats kind of sad, all they wanted to do was to make sure that all the creatures lived together in harmony, or at least can live together sort of happily."

Biting her lip Jessie continued to nod, she knew that she shouldn't be so hard on herself but it was hard for her to think that after years of her having to be on her own and think of it being her fault that she was like that, all alone.

"I'll try not to Helsing, it's just been a while since anyone told me something like that, I need to keep positive yes? Yes. I do indeed."

Swiftly her good mood went in a flash as Helsing shouted at her, gasping she stood up and backed away a little her eyes on the crossbow that she saw before. Was he going to kill her too? Like that? Taking the tissues and moving her hands away swiftly after taking them Jessie dried the blood tears, staining the tissue red.

"I-I-I'm sorry...it was just unexpected, I...I didn't mean to offend you by what I said so please forgive me Helsing."

Jessie looked at the floor and got out the bag of blood ripping it open with her fang and lapping it up softly, gracefully.

"I don't want you to go...but okay if you want to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 am

"It is sad, but its the way of the world kid. Life can be a bitch at times. Sometimes they're even killed, so outcastment is a light sentence really."

"Just dont blame yourslef for everytihng that happens becuase there are some tihngs in this world that are out of our control."

He hadnt meant to upset her so much. He forgot sometimes that some of the other races still had emotions. He didnt tihnk he was houting, but he guessed it must just have been the way his voice came across to other people now.
"Stop apologising like you've done something Jess. Im not going to kill you unless you try to attack me."

"Feel better after a snack? Dont want me to go..? Hah.. i thought you'd be happy to see the back of a cold bastard of a hunter like me.."

It wasnt often people actually wanted his company. He wasnt exactly the cuddliest or most charming of characters. He heard another noise and reached for his crossbow and tackled Jess to the ground, firing his crossbow so that metal steaks pierced through a werewolf's head and chest as it dived for Jess. Its claws caught Roaul as the wolf fell.

"Aargh.. I told you that light would attract attention. I probably shouldnt have cooked meat either."

He got to his feet and helped Jess up before walking over to the werewolf to check it was dead. Seeing that it was, he tied rocks to it and pushed it in the lake.

He then took out a special paint and drew symbols on the tress and a circle around he and Jess.
"There, that should keep any more unexpected visitors away until sunrise. I never get a goddamn break... You ok Jess..? Im sorry you've jsut had to watch two deaths int he space of 10 minutes, but i just seem to attract bad luck. Talk about wrong place wrong time eh?"

He made himself comfortable propped against a rock.
"I really need to get some sleep when the sun comes back up..." He bit down on a rag in his mouth as he applied wolfsbane and shavings of silver onto his newly acquired wound. "Arghh.. That hurts like hell.. but at least i wont turn..."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:26 am

Jessie merely nodded at the statements that he said to her, she knew that he is true in what he says but there was still a part of her that wants them not to be, she wanted him to be wrong for all those people that tried to make the races live together, it wasn't fair to them.

"Please, I feel like I have to apologise, I need to grow a thicker skin, it's been said often enough. And ghat is a really really reassuring thing for you to say Helsing."

Laughing softly Jessie nodded her head: "Yes that's right I want you to stay, but maybe I shouldn't get so attatched to you huh, you may be killing me one day."

She joked, after the blood her skin seemed to glow and her eyes got their sparkle back, as well as that she tended to get just a little bit hyper off the energy rush that often came with it, she was about to sit dosn again but the force that threw her to the ground made her squeak, seeing the werewolf coming after her Jessie sat there in shock, watching it get killed.

"T-thank you Helsing, thank you so much, I know you won't accept this but if there's ever anything you want me to do for you I'd gladly do it for you, after all I'd be dead twice over without you here."

Jessie shrugged her shoulders and got up to watch the werewolf sink to the bottom of the lake, blowing a kiss after it since she couldn't kiss it properly, turning to gaze at Helsing Jessie walked a little closer to him but didn't get much closer than before.

"Does it hurt? Terribly? I feel so bad about that...I am having lessons in sword fighting though! I won't be this hopeless forever I promise, not that you'd care but..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:36 am

"Well you shouldnt do. Screw what other people say; you should only listen to yourself. Reassuring..? Hah.. Yea maybe someday, but not today Jess. And i wouldnt let yourself get too attached to anyone becuase you never know when you're going to lose them"

"Dont mention it kid... And actually, you dont owe me shit.. I anything, me being here was the tihng that put you in danger in the first place... We should be alright for now though. I didnt hurt you did i?"

"Why do you do that..? Blow them a kiss goodbye..?"

"Dont feel bad. Im fine. Ive had worse than this before. And you're not hopeless. And hey, i may care, i may not, but you'd have to try me first"
He smiled and patted the ground next to him for her to sit down. She wasnt bad for a vampire; it was almost as if she wasnt one at all. He didnt know if it was the vodka or the exhuastion that was making him act so out of character, but fmeh, he didnt really care.

"You see that island out there on the lake shrouded in all that fog Jess..? Have you heard the rumours about it..? They creep me out but they can be interesitng too."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:49 am

Jessie smiled softly and shook her head, she knew that she was getting a little too attatched to the Hunter, she liked him and when morning came she would be sad to see him leave and knowing they would probably only meet again in battle.

"I'm glad that you don't want to kill me, yet, we have a while to sun rise after all," Jessie laughed softly and hugged her arms around herself "But, I think, it's better to have lived and lost than never loved at all, you would never have had that feeling, and to have that even for a moment is magical."

She giggled again and shook her head, tucking a strand of her short black hair behind her ear, the thought that he would care if she was hurt made her happy, made her think he cared about her a little bit.

"Nope not a scratch!"

Jessie looked curiously at Helsing and shuffled over to him so that it gave a personal air to what she was about to say even if it wasn't considered personal to him when she said it.

"It was just something my mother used to do, she did it whenever she found someone I never understood it but now I do, I do it to give them comfort when they are on their way to the afterlife, it's supposed to comfort them. Ah you probably think it's silly."

Eyes lighting up as she was allowed to sit next to Helsing Jessie did so quickly looking out to the lake in the centre of the lake at the island, biting her lip she turned to look at Helsing with wonder in her eyes, like she was 7 again at camp.

"No I haven't," she whispered breathlessly "What are they?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Raoul had to admit to himself that he'd be a little sad to part ways with the girl. She was so sweet and part of him wanted to ask her to tag along with him so he could look out for her, but the rest of him was well, him, and remained detached.

"Ive loved and lsot too often Jess, its why i dont do it any more."

"Good, im glad you're ok." Wait, why was he..?

"Your mother eh? Well, i guess i cant think tis all that silly then can i..? I suppose everyone needs some comfort in a world like this.. its just sad that you dont find comfort in many others ways but death..."

He laughed and ruffled her hair, wrapping his coat around her shoulders in case she felt cold.. Wait.. werent vampires always cold...?
"Well, they say that that island takes tihngs away from a person that ends up there. Like for example, they say if you fall asleep, when you wake up there the next day you lose all your memories. Or other stories is that their is a strange sotne archway on the island, and if you walk through it.. you never ever come back... but the only way to know for sure where it leads is to go through it... But theres others that also say there are ghosts on the island that whisper and tell you secrets, but if they dont think you'll keep them, they keep you hostage on the island. Spooky stuff huh? Theres supposedly a wolf girl who was found on the island as a little girl crying her eyes out saying she couldnt step off the sand on her own, and had no memory of how she got there. I think shes in Crescent city, being looked after by the wolves there."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Jessie knew that there would have been moments in Helsings life that made him the way he was today and there would be moments that she couldn't help him forget, hey maybe he didn't want to forget them, they make us who we are after all.

"I'm sorry that things haven't worked out for you...I suppose that's our fault huh? That's why you hate us so much isnt it?"

Hanging her head a little bit for some reason Jessie felt responsible for what her race had done to Helsing and those that he loved, she just wished that she could be friends with him properly, but alas that was never going to happen. After tonight he would be gone from her life.

"Oh, thank you Helsing!" Jessie grinned and hugged the coat around her "And no, we aren't always cold, after we drink we kind of become human for a minute, our hearts beat and everything, here find out for yourself."

Cautiously Jessie reached out her hand and touched it softly to Helsings so he could feel her warmth before it faded, swiftly she brought her hand back and tucked it in her coat again.

"Oh my wow....that's so creepy! Maybe there's a creature out on the island. That's why people don't come back, or they loose their memories, some vampire do that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:39 am

Raoul shrugged. "You dont have to say sorry, its not like its been your fault personally Jess... Its mostly your kind.. but not soley.. and dont take i personally... i dont really like anyone or anything... Im a cynical miserable bastard..."

At least Jessie wasnt like some of the other vampires he'd met. He threw her a quick smile and ruffled her hair. He'd be a little sad when they parted ways, but he tended to get over goodbyes quickly; he'd had to.
"I'll keep an eye on you until i get you somewhere safe tomorrow if you want Jess. You need to find somebody to look after you. And not becuase you're young or a girl, but becuase this world is messed up."

"Ha.. You become almost human by doing something completely unhuman.. thats ironic..."
He was suprised when he felt even the slightest bit of warmth radiate from her and felt a quick heartbeat. He resisted his natural reaction of flinching away when people touched him; he didnt like people touching him.
"Well... i guess you learn something new everyday..."

"Haha, yea it is pretty creepy... There ar eload sof other stories but they're probably all bullcrap... Its just an island with some sort of flowers that must emit some kind of gas that just makes people go crazy or it poisons them or something. Ghosts.. magic.. pfft... If there is a creature on there, i'll probably end up hunting it down one day. Huh? Some vampires do what?"
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:36 am

Jessie smiled softly and nodded at Helsing, she knew that it wasn't her fault but she still felt in some way responsible and she wanted to stay with Helsing and not leave him, she didn't want tomorrow night to come. She wanted to stay with him as long as she could, and she feared that she would not forget this experience in a while.

"I know it's not personal Helsing, I just, I get a bit stupid sometimes and get emotionally attatched to people then I find it hard not to be responsible for anything bad that's happened to them."

Blinking softly Jessie touched her hair, where she had it ruffled and she kept looking at Heldings lips where that smile had lingered.

"You should smile more often Helsing, you look handsome when you smile you know. Oh and yes please, I would love to be looked after for a while, makes me feel all safe and stuff."

Hugging her arms around her chest again so that she could huh herself, she was getting cold again and Jessie pouted a little bit, never mind she couldn't always be warm, only the Aristocrats had that honour, hopefully she would be one one day.

"Yes, it is a little bit weird isn't it?"

Jessie tilted her head, surely Helsing must know? Maybe she had just gotten it wrong, after all he was the expert and she bit her lip softly.

"Well, some vampires hypnotise humans so that they can do their bidding, sometimes that makes them loose their memory, so they could in theory be on the island."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:50 am

"Dont say that about yourself. Its not stupid to get emotioanlly involved, just not the wisest move to make sometimes in a cruel world like this. But feeling deeply about people like that.. well that just makes you more human than some humans.. i myself feel more like a machine that a human being..."

"Ha.. thanks.. i havnt heard the 'handsome' line in a while." He traced the scar down his jaw. "But im not one for smiling im afraid so dont get used to it Jess. Well as i said, i'll look after you til i get you somewhere safe, but after that, you'll need to find someone else."

He didnt think vampires would be bothered by the cold. He added more wood to the fire and wrapped his arm around Jess so she was pressed into the warmth of his chest. If she even thought about biting him though he'd have to kill her.
"There, are you less cold now?"

"Oh right yea... I just didnt connect the dots there for a minute. Too much vodka i'd imagine. I should quit drinking but sod it. And do you mean it erases their memory permenently or just locks the memories away from the person..? But i guess that could be another theory. It wouldnt surprise me if a vampire chose to hide out there. I might go and investigate some day."

Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:16 am

Jessie smiled softly and looked at Helsing kindly, she had found something completely unexpected in the lake today, and she was glad of it, shaking her head Jessie wanted to cup his face to look at her but instead just played with her fingers, entwining them together.

"I don't think that you're a machine, otherwise you would have killed me so, maybe if you are you've got a glitch in your system, but i don't think you should get that fixed."

Hugging her arms closer around herself she gasped a little as she was hugged by Helsing, sure it was an awkward one armed hug but, it was still a hug which meant that he was an even bigger softie than she thought he was. Jessie snuggled her head into his chest and sighed.

"No...it doesn't help, I'm as cold as normal now, it depends on the blood you drink, and how much, so I don't stay warm for long. But it's okay! Its naught more than what I deserve."

Jessie tried to not think about not being in contact with Helsing after tomorrow but she didn't want to kid herself either, she had met him, that's all she could ask. Smiling as she looked at the vodka bottle Jessie took it that he could hold his liquor well, the amount he had drunk.

"Dont worry, I'll look out for you since you're a little drunk." Jessie teased
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 am

Raoul raised his eyebrows, confused by some of the looks she gave him at times.
"Haha, if i am a glitchy machine, i'll get shut down. If a hunter goes soft, he gets hunted down himself so he doesnt turn into a frikkin liability..."

"If you tell anyone im getitng soft in my old age i'll kill you.."

"Stop saying bad things about yourself kid.. Oh, so you need fresh warm blood is that it? Do you drink animal blood?"

"Ha.. this isnt me drunk kid... And i dont need looking after... Ive survived this long havent i?"
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:19 am

Jessie looked at Helsing and felt her heart sink a little bit she got up from under his arm and went to sit by the lake, looking out over it and dipping her feet in the freezing cold water, she didn't feel any difference at all. She wondered why she even bothered to say nice things some times.

"Okay then Helsing...okay."

She whispered softly as Jessie gazed up at the stars, when he said that she directed her wounded look to the floor so she wouldn't anger him further and the rejection of her help made her even sadder, all she was doing was being nice.

"I wouldn't do that."

Jessie just shook her head and placed her head on her knees as she looked out over the peaceful water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next