Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open) Empty
PostSubject: You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open)   You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:01 am

Kora had been away from home studying and training for ages now, and she was glad for the escape. The Gardens looked so beautiful and all the flowers wer ein bloom this time of year and some of them even bloomed as the moon came up and looked silver.

She had fallen asleep on the lush green grass breathing in the sweet scent of flowers and when she awoke again she saw that the last slivver of sun had just disappeared and the moon in the sky was huge. She used to think that when the moon was close like this that you could run up a hill, jump, and grab it.

She strolled about and sat on the edge of the fountain, looking into the water and sighing; wondering sometimes who she really was. There was still so much she couldnt remember. She heard someone approaching and turned around to smile at the figure.

"Hello there. Nice night isnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open)   You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:41 am

Jessie had come for a walk in the gardens, she missed Helsing and she didn't know when she was going to see him again if ever!!! So she needed to clear her head and try to stop thinking about him, it was some time before she noticed that there was someone in her path, seemingly asleep.

"Uh hello, I'm sorry if I woke you, it is a really nice night, but after a while they all look the same."

It was then that she noticed that she was a werewolf, the werewolf that Helsing killed flashed through her mind and she flinched a little bit but it was not a full moon so they shouldn't have been turned at the moment.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open)   You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:55 am

Kora smiled up at the vampire girl.
"No thats ok, i need to wake myself up a bit anyway. Oh thats not true. There are a lot more stars tonight and the moon is huuuge. It wasnt like this last night."

She tilted her head to one side. "Something on your mind?" She shuffled down and patted a space next to her on the fountain to invite the girl to sit down. "Im Kora by the way. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open)   You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:21 am

Jessie smiled at the girl, she seemed very optimistic for someone who was a creature, but Jessie who had seen her fair share of nights like these thought it best not to burst her bubble. Sitting down next to her on the seat she patted Jessie stretched, yawning sleepily.

"I've never spent a night here though, it's lovely."

Shaking her head Jessie wondered what she could mean by that:

"No, nothing really, I'm Jessie, nice to meet you Kora. What are you doing here this late? Surely you weren't sleeping all day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open)   You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:47 am

"Haha, its not like a vampire to be tierd of a night time. I spent a whole 27 hours in here once. I never wanted to leave. My father had to sling me over his shoulder and carry me out haha. This place is always lovely. Its the one place that is beautiful all year round. ANd at least King Killian cant come here and ruin it. Its too far from his kingdom."

"You sure? You seemed lost in thought..? I try to get like that sometimes, but i dont have many thoughts and memories to get lost in haha. Jessie, thats a nice name, it suits you. And no not aaaaall day" She laughed. "I just wanted a break from my studies, and theres not better place to come for a break than this. I love the open spaces and fresh air. I hate being couped up inside all the time. Plus you never know who you might meet when you go exploring."

She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, breathing softly, basking in the moons glow, her necklace glowing. The necklace was a sign to people that she was from Crescent city. Her charm bracelet would tell anyone that she was from Lunaflower island, a werewolf only island that had been desolate for years after being set on fire.

Last edited by Kora Velvela on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open)   You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:06 am

Jessie looked at Kora and wondered why she was being quite so open with her, surely all of these things she was telling her were private between her and her family but here she is telling them to her, not like she minded she was just curious.

"Really? I like this garden but I'm not sure its that good...did you get in trouble or did he just come and get you?"

Shrugging her shoulders Jessie smiled as she looked up into the sky, there was something about her that she liked, she was very open with herself and she didn't think that many weres would be so with herself, a vampire.

"No no I was just spacing out about nothing, nothing really important going on right now in this little brain."

Jessie tilted her head to one side and she wondered what it is that Kora could be studying, looking into her eyes she asked:

"What exactly are you studying?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open)   You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:50 am

Kora smiled at Jessie and laughed. "Yep, really. Well some people find this place boring after a while i guess, but i make my own fun here. Swimming in the lakes, splashing in the fountains, rolling down the hills, chasing people through the maze or having a race from one field to the other. Haha, theres always something. Im easily amused i guess. And no, daddy never really shouts at anyone, he just tutted and took me home."

She liked being able to talk to someone, even if it wasnt about anytihng specific. For a vampire, this girl seemed really nice, so maybe it was just the guys or older ones that were bad.

"Haha, thats ok, i space out from time to time too. And dont be so harsh on yourself, im sure you're very smart. And theres always something going on in the brain, the electrical impulses never stop."

"Studying? Oh, anything and everything really. My father is the counsellor of wisdom, so knowledge is power and the greatest gift that one can bestow, or so he says. Its mainly history and fighting styles and literature he has me study. My father's my master really, theres no-one better to train me up than him. What about you? Do you have a master or a coven?"

She splashed her feet in the fountain and looked down at her distorted reflexion, speaking aloud and absent mindedly.
"You know.. i used to be afraid of water until daddy taught me how to swim... Its so if i ever woke up surrounded by water again i wouldnt panic. I come here to swim becuase i dont want to go back to the lake again."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open)   You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:06 am

Jessie politely looked at Kora as she spoke, she bit her lip and looked at the gravel floor of the gardens, these were all fun things that she would never really get the chance to do again, these things were best done in the daylight.

"That all sounds very fun...it's very good to let yourself be childish again, I have no choice, I couldn't grow up if I wanted to."

Even though the topic of the conversation to Jessie was sad she kept the smile on her face and spoke with a happy tone so that maybe it would just come across as a playful comment. Yet to Jessie it was so important.

"Is it nice? To have your father with you like that? I think, even if he made me learn all the books in the world, I would love to see my father again."

Jessie smiled wider at Kora and shook her head, playing with her fingers as she whispered:

"No...my master used me as a replacement for a deceased apprentice and when I didn't manage to meet his expectations he left me...so, being an abandoned vampire, I tended not to mix."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open)   You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:22 am

"Haha, then why not let yourself be a kid then? You and i could quite easily have a water fight in this fountain, or play tag in the rose maze or have a race across this field. Its better to be crazy at night becuase there arent as many people." She smiled.

"Oh? Oh yes, i miss him terribly when we're apart. I lost my mother when i was little, and didnt even find out he was my father til a few years ago. Awwhh Jess im so sorry.. I didnt think what it would be like for you.. Was your father not a vampire...? And you could always be my sister and share my daddy."

Kora felt really sad for Jessie and wished she could do something for her.
"Awwhh Jess.. thats so awful... You're all alone? Im sure you've found somebody to look after you, or you will do soon. You can find friends in the oddest places. I mean, our races dont mix, but i think we should do more becuase maybe we could all get on. We're not all that different you know. I tihnk if the higher ups let go of the idea that only one race can be superior, rather than all races are equal, then we'd all be ok."

Trying to cheer up the mood she asked, "So do you feel like playing a game or aything Jess? How's about this, since we're both fast it'll be fun, tag you're it!" She poked Jess in the shoulder and darted off up hill, looking back to see if she would chase her.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open)   You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:36 am

Jessie grinned and as Kora said that she dipped her hand into the fountain and splashed some water into her face pulling her Tongue as she did so. Tilting her head to one side she nodded her head in understanding, Jessie understood how it felt to miss someone like that...she missed her family every day.

"I see...it is as I thought. And no none of my family were ever vampires, I'm the first, and the last, I suppose that they never had another child, no I shouldn't think so, that's too bad I would love a sister. Oh really? I don't think your Father wants a vampire as a child."

Only letting her smile grow Jessie nodded, she understood that there would be someone coming along soon, maybe even already and she didn't know that they could both get along with each other this well. Retreating into herself she thought about their races a little bit but before she could do anything she was tapped on the shoulder.

"Eh?! Oh no you don't!!! Get back here."

Giggling she got up from the fountain and ran after Kora, trying to catch up with her.

"Imma get you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open)   You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:58 am

Kora giggled as she was splashed and made a mental note to have a water war with her later becuase getting drenched was fun, and Jess seemed like she was be up for some fun.

"What is as you thought..? And awwhh none of them..? So you're all alone..? Thats so sad Jess... But if you get into a coven which im sure you will, they can be your new family. I dont think daddy would mind, he believes in giving people a chance and he'd let me have a sister if it made me happy haha. Plus my daddy is lovely and likes to be a father figure to everybody."

She beamed as she saw the chase was on. "Oh no you wont!" But of course she was laughing so much that she could barely run until she turned into her wolf form and started jumping and darting about, but thinking that wasnt totally fair she turned back and squealed as Jess closed in on her.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open)   You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:09 am

Jessie smiled and quickly said:

"That you would miss your father, I think that anyone would. How old are you by the way Kora? I was just wondering if you're around the same age as me or not?"

Smiling softly she liked the sound of this ladies father and would quite like to meet him. After all it wasn't every were that would take a vampire unconditionally into his life and treat her as his own child, and Kora to her was quite amazing. To accept her like that.

"Your father sounds like a very wise man, is he someone of power?"

Giggling Jessie ran after Kora and seeing her use her wolf form Jessie stopped for a moment, the last time she saw a wolf like that it was trying to eat her...biting her lip she put on her vampire speed to catch up with her poking her on the nose playfully.

"Youre it! Catch me if you can!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open)   You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:04 am

"Oh, I'm 17 and are you about 17 or 18? Haha, although, I think I look and act younger than I am"

Kora was starting to ponder the idea more and more whether a vampire and a werewolf could be friends since Jess seemed really nice.

"Haha, I like to think he is. He does hold the crystal of knowledge and understanding after all. He's Queen Salena's advisor if you would believe it. He likes to keep everything calm and play the role of the voice of reason"

"Aaaarrh!" Kora laughed and called out in defeat before chasing after Jessie. Running back down the hill made her stumble and slam right into her so they rolled together. Kora landed with a thump at the bottom of the hill and started to laugh.
"Oops, sorry about that, I'm a total clutz. I think we can say you won this round Jessie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open)   You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You never know who you might meet or what can bloom (Open)
Page 1 of 1