Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlen Hunter

Kaitlen Hunter

I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!] Empty
PostSubject: I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!]   I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Crick, crick.
Drip, drop.

Snap
!

Kaitlen hissed as a stick popped under her foot. She was supposed to be out here taking a vacation before heading to the training camps, but she'd decided to practice moving stealthily, and so far, she was failing miserably. 'And you call yourself a werewolf,' she scoffed, leaning against a tree and digging through her pack for a waterbottle.
Back to top Go down
Miles Cameron

Miles Cameron

PostSubject: Re: I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!]   I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:08 pm

"Yes I as just thinking the same thing myself," Miles said coming out from behind the tree that Kait was standing at, "I heard you a mile away. You have some learning to do. Mind you I am not an expert I am still learning as well. I have only been a werewolf for 6 months"

"What are you doing out here alone," he asked, "not very safe for a young wolf let alone a girl."

"Name is Miles, Miles Cameron," he said sticking his hand out.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlen Hunter

Kaitlen Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!]   I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:23 pm

"Of course I do," Kait retorted, unscrewing the top of the bottle and taking a large gulp of water before replacing the bottle in her bag. "I've only been a werewolf for a month and a half,"

"And how do you know?" she added, raising her eyebrows at him before taking his hand. "If you're the scariest thing out here, then I think I'm okay," she smiled in an attempt to show him she was teasing.

"Nice to meet you, Miles. I'm Kaitlen,"
Back to top Go down
Miles Cameron

Miles Cameron

PostSubject: Re: I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!]   I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:23 pm

"How do I know you are a young werewolf? Well for starters you were trying to act like a wolf on all fours, plus you don't look very old, and last I don't see anyone around here so there," he said smartly.

"Please I am probably the least scary thing out here. You do know that there are hunters out there who would be glad to kill us and Vampires who would love for there to be one less werewolf to contend with right? You should at all times be protected."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlen Hunter

Kaitlen Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!]   I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Kaitlen shrugged. "What can I say? You got me," she said, shouldering her pack and tucking her hair behind her ears. "Speaking of nobody else around, are you by yourself too?" she asked, raising her eyebrows as she looked around. "Doesn't the "gotta be protected" rule apply to you too, or does it only apply to girls?" she asked, affecting a dry tone near the end of her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Miles Cameron

Miles Cameron

PostSubject: Re: I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!]   I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:36 pm

"I am sure if I was younger it would apply to me as well but I have a little more experience then you plus I am a loner I live near the lake by myself."

"What brings you clear out here anyways? You do know that the werewolves have a training ground in the mountains that are free from other races right?"
Back to top Go down
Kaitlen Hunter

Kaitlen Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!]   I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:59 pm

"You know, you keep pointing out how much older you are than me," Kaitlen said, raising one eyebrow. "I'll have you know that I turned twenty one last week," she said, suddenly feeling a little irritable. "I got a werewolf bite for my birthday,"

"I'm out here because I figured I needed a vacation before I headed to the camps," she added, stuffing her hands in her pockets and then deciding that a change of topic would help her mood.

"So, what's it like living out here?"
Back to top Go down
Miles Cameron

Miles Cameron

PostSubject: Re: I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!]   I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:50 pm

"Oh well your beauty lies to me; you look so young, my apologies Lady Kaitlen," he said bowing.

"Yes I was attacked as well and my girlfriend was murdered and I got cursed. We all have a sad story if we weren't born like this," he said dryly looking at the ground.

"It's quiet. Very peaceful really when you aren't looking over your shoulder all the time. I think I am going to move to the lake near the Werewolf controlled area though. Then I can have the peace without the over shoulder looking part."

Hungry?" he asked, "I have some food..that is if you don't have some already."

Back to top Go down
Kaitlen Hunter

Kaitlen Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!]   I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:20 am

"I have food. We could share," she suggested, nudging her bag with her knee again. "How far is that werewolf controlled part from here?" she added, scowling for a moment and then relaxing. She'd never met another werewolf, aside from Miles, she corrected herself. Maybe meeting a few, more experienced wolves would help her. Or get me killed, she thought wryly, her scowl coming back as her mind finished processing what he'd said. "I'm sorry about your girlfriend,"
Back to top Go down
Miles Cameron

Miles Cameron

PostSubject: Re: I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!]   I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:45 pm

"If you have some then we should keep our own in case something happens to one of us. We are still in a zone that anyone can be at so always be prepared for anything."

"It isn't really far from where I live actually I just couldn't be arsed to move yet but I think it is time now. Too many stories of Vampires killing werewolves and vice versa."

'Well it happened and there wasn't much time to dwell on it with me suddenly being curse. I had time to mourn her later when there was more time," he said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlen Hunter

Kaitlen Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!]   I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:14 am

Kaitlen nodded, and then shuddered delicately. She's heard rumors of killings as she'd traveled, but she never thought she'd be anywhere near where they had happened.

"No kidding," she murmured, sliding her arms through the straps of her pack and hoisting it up onto her back, suddenly feeling very, very wary.
Back to top Go down
Miles Cameron

Miles Cameron

PostSubject: Re: I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!]   I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:17 pm

I really do think we should be heading out of here," he said with concern, "The longer we stay out here the more time we have for something to go wrong. We can go back to my place for the time being if you want."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlen Hunter

Kaitlen Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!]   I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:06 pm

"I agree," Kaitlen nodded, attempting to fend off what her family had once called the Kaitlen's-getting-antsy fidgets by standing absolutely still. "That sounds like a plan. Lead on," she added, taking a deep breath and then exhaling quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!]   I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna live where soul meets body [Miles and Katie, open!]
Page 1 of 1