Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to kill a queen (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

How to kill a queen (Open) Empty
PostSubject: How to kill a queen (Open)   How to kill a queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:58 am

Arthur sat on a tree stump in the middle of a clearing in a lotus position as he meditated. He was meditating to focus his thoughts on an issue that he was currently mulling over in his mind.

The assassination of the Queen of the Lycans.

He knew, from various sources, that almost every member of the council would move on quickly if she was killed. He also knew that she was the voice of reason on the council. Without her they would be prone to mistakes.

But it would need Queen Rebecca's concent. Not to mention himself and perhaps Sterling to pull off successfully.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: How to kill a queen (Open)   How to kill a queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:09 am

He looked down at the message before putting it into his pocket as he made his way over to the forbidden forest. Arthur had requested his presence and he had a vague idea why but he wanted to make sure he was right before opening his mouth.

"Arthur. It's been far too long." He said holding out his hand for him to take. "What can i do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: How to kill a queen (Open)   How to kill a queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:46 am

Arthur looked up at hearing his name, having been too deep in thought to notice Sterling approaching from further out. He smiled and stood up to greet the other vampire, clasping the other vampire's left forearm with his right hand in greeting,

"That it has Sterling." he agreed with a small smile, "And I've asked you here today to give me your honest opinion on a few of my plans or ideas."

He paused,

"How would you feel about killing either the lycan queen or king?"
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: How to kill a queen (Open)   How to kill a queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:27 am

He nodded. "Well let us hear of these plans before i pass judgement my friend." He said glancing up to the moon before looking back at Arthur. He considered it for a second before answering. "There is need for only one queen in this world. They are wrongly crowned. They have no impact on my life and it would be nice to have more land to call our own. What did you have in mind?" He asked this was suicide if not planned out properly.

"If it will help our queen it would be my honour to help." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: How to kill a queen (Open)   How to kill a queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:09 am

Arthur sighed a little,

"The queen especially is in a weak position. The council distrust her, she's seen as weak in the face of their enemies. Us." he smiled a little, "And it's true. She might think she can fight but she's a bleeding heart first, fighter second. She's heavily guarded but not tightly enough. Misting should get us through the outer defences. As for the inner defences... if we can cut their communication it'll be a simple matter of killing off all those inside, with an entire night in which to do it. Easy really."

He paused,

"The King... is harder still." he frowned, "His fortress is protected against misting. Magic or some such nonsense. Whatever it really is, it works. I've lost some spies who tried to mist in. Best chance is to figure out his schedule and attack when he's moving to the court."

He shrugged,

"All in the planning stages. Just wanted to know if you're up for it."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: How to kill a queen (Open)   How to kill a queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:34 am

He nodded listening to his words. "Seems you've been planning this for sometime. Good job i decided to come back when i did, this isn't a job anyone should take on alone." He said placing one hand on his sword out of habit. He nodded. "I've heard about the Queen. She's far too nice to rule anything i suspect she wouldn't be able to fight off a child." He said shaking his head. How someone like her came to power he did not know.

He smiled. "That shouldn't be too hard. I can't imagine she'd pick her guards for killing machines but it's best to be prepared. So what weapons we talking?" He asked.

He nodded. "If it were a few years ago i'd suggest walking through the front door but im no longer suicidal." He smirked. "Well the good thing about being on the council is it gives us all the important times and dates. The down side is we are on the council, it makes us obvious suspects if they find us missing from our seats just as the king is killed." He said his eyes narrowing in thought.

"I'm definitely up for it. We need more land and more freedom."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: How to kill a queen (Open)   How to kill a queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:18 am

Arthur chuckled mirthlessly,

"You are called 'the warrior' by the council for your fighting skills..." he smirked slightly, "There's a reason they call me 'the shadow'. They think we're not suited to work together but I think we're the best partners. I have information, I have plans and I have theories. You are a better fighter than me, and I know I'm not bad by any stretch. With your strengths and mine we can hit them hard and hit them fast."

He paused,

"No... the queen is still quite dangerous." he frowned a little, "Whereas a new vampire needs to be trained to fight, any lycan is gifted with the instincts of a wolf. They're all ready, willing and able to tear prey apart with their teeth. Even the queen."

Arthur chuckled,

"Good, because I think I'd have had to hold you down until the madness had passed if you'd suggested that idea." he replied with a smirk, "Well if we go after the king then we'd need to strike while he's on his way to the meeting so we'd not be missed before it started. The queen... well that's harder and easier at the same time. We can go when she's moving, when she's asleep or whenever."

He nodded,

"Well I have an idea... it's been fully tested." he reached into his pocket and pulled out a scrap of soft black material, which he handed to Sterling, "Completely blocks out UV light. We can work in the day. Problem is it's incredibly exspensive and can only be gather during the day. We lost dozens of apprentices to get enough for a few suits of the stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: How to kill a queen (Open)   How to kill a queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:45 am

A smile slowly spread across his face. "I like the way you think Arthur. I could have done with someone like you out on the battle field. If you ever feel like joining us seek me out, i'll gladly include you in my rank." He nodded. "They do say opposites attract, you cover my weakness and i yours. Perfect team if you ask me. I'm just annoyed i didn't think of it." He said rolling his shoulders to loosen them a little.

"I know i wasn't talking about her fighting ability. I merely talking about her emotional state. She would think twice before striking a child. Her heart is too pure. Which is very dangerous for her. It only takes one second to kill someone." He frowned.

He smirked. "I think it's fair to say i've grown a lot smarter and more appreciative of the life i have." He smiled. "Well as long as we catch him early on we should be fine. I think it best to strike whilst the iron is still hot. If we kill the king and the queens guards find out they are sure to bump up security and be on the watch for people like us. We'd have to do it on the same day or wait a few years so they can get into a false sense of security." He said glancing down at his ring. "Or we could go out and kill the queen even after all the added security it's up to you and Queen Rebecca of course."

"Fully tested you say?" He asked taking the material and holding it up against the moon light to see how much light it let through. "But we have enough material now though right?" He asked looking down from the material to Arthur. "How many people know about this material? I do hope you trusted only those closest to you. I'd hate to have to go killing our own kind because people couldn't keep their mouths shut." He said feeling the material one last time before passing it back. "Seems flexible enough to move in." He nodded his approval.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: How to kill a queen (Open)   How to kill a queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Arthur chuckled,

"Thank you, thinking does seem to be a strong suit of mine. As for the offer... I do enjoy a good mass battle sometimes. If you ever have need of me then just call and I be there to lead a charge for you my friend." he decided with a happy smile, "Well don't be annoyed. It's my job to think of these things so that you can focus on your other pursuits... not to mention the Queen."

He nodded a little,

"Yes..." he frowned a little, "She lacks the hard heart that is needed in a ruler as absolute as a queen. I'll be sure to bring a human child with me as a meat shield in the future though."

Arthur winked at the other vampire,

"Spending time with a good woman will do that to you my friend. And our Queen is indeed a great woman." he teased lightly, "You're right, of course, we'd need to kill the King first. If we kill the Queen first he'll just run away to that 'magical' castle of his and we'll never get to him. So... Puppy King first, then Bitch Queen as fast as possible. Or we could march through the front door for that bit. In the confusion of the King's death his clan won't immediately side with the Bitch Queen. Strike fear into their hearts again by walking through the front door with an army."

He nodded,

"Fully tested." he chuckled, "I watched the sun set today for the first time in quite a number of decades. As for the developers... not people I trust at all. Our best minds are some of our more untrustworthy. But they won't bother anyone anymore. They have been... dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: How to kill a queen (Open)   How to kill a queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:54 am

He smiled. "I might just take you up on that offer but for now my men have been left in charge. My main priority right now is keeping our Queen safe. If all this goes to plan though you'll be leading your own troops right up to the King wolf very soon." He said fastening the button on his cuff. "I know and i could do with more thinkers like you by my side. My last thinker was killed a few days ago in battle, the apprentice is lucky i didn't tear his head off right there and then for causing my friends death." He said his face scrunching up in disgust at the thought of letting the kid go.

He nodded, the wolf Queen really didn't have what it took to be Queen. "I think that would be a wise choice. Preferably a wolf child if we can. Anyone would be reluctant to kill their own young, lucky we can't have children really. At least they can't be used against us."

He smirked. "I don't know what you're talking about. The Queen and i have a very respectable relationship after all i am her warrior." He smiled. "But you're right she is an amazing woman."

He nodded. "Sounds like a plan to me. How many men do you have? I'm sure myself and the Queen could string together at least a good 1100 men. Probably more depending on how quick the current war is going. I could get at least 200 properly trained fighters to stand on front line." He said a war strategy already planning out in his mind.

"Good i'd hate to waste all my years on a half tested plan." He smiled. "Oh really how'd it look? I've forgotten what the sun even looks like." He frowned. For years after he'd first been changed he'd wish to be human again or at least to watch the sun rise one last time. He nodded pleased that their plans could go ahead without having to worry about people gossiping.

"Of course there's also our people to think about. They will need to be given the protection they need just in case the whole thing just turns chaotic. Not all plans work out first time no matter how long you spend planning them out. We need a plan a, b and c just in case." He said, he wanted to make sure he covered it from all angles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to kill a queen (Open)   How to kill a queen (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to kill a queen (Open)
Page 1 of 1