Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh No...(Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:51 am

Lissa hadn't even been around for a full year yet being a vampire and she already didn't like it, she wanted to be human and she wanted to be with her family but she couldn't, her master was very liberal but not as much as she...which often led to arguments between them.

She had planned to escape the fight she had just had by going to the theatre, there was a Shakespeare play on and she loved Shakespeare. It was Hamlet on tonight and Lissa couldn't wait for it to start, it was about to but then a fight at the front of the seats broke out and the actor playing Hamlet got stabbed.

"What a shame."

Lissa stayed sat in her seat and pouted her lip, getting out her sketch book and drawing one of the angels in the eves of the theatre
Back to top Go down

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:26 am

Seb liked wandering about in the night air and chillaxing for a bit. There were so many people on his case lately that it'd be nice to be able to go and see a show and escape for a bit. Although many people were denied reading and education, his parents had acted plays out for him as a kid so he thought he'd give it a go. A werewolf transport truck had dropped a Hamlet play out of the back of it once and he had read it many times; once he had learnt how to read.

He walked in nibbling on some chocolate raisins he'd jsut bought when he saw some idiots fighting. He punched the guy that started it in the face and helped the guy who had got stabbed to his feet. The wound wasnt so bad, he'd be ok if he got adequate medical attention right away, but so much for seeing a performance.

He sighed and looked casually around the arena spying a young woman in the middle rows sketching something. He knew right away by the air about her that she was a vampire, but he also knew that she was quite beautiful and that he wouldnt mind having a chat.

He walked up to the seat and flopped down only a seat or two away from her casually.
"And here i thought they'd save the stabbings until the final act." He laughed, and for some random reason - possible becuase he was a nutter, he started to quote Hamlets silliloquy from Act 3.

"To be or not to be, that is the question - Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or to take arms against a sea of troubles... To die to sleep no more, and by a sleep to say we end the heart aches and the thousand natural shocks that flesh is hier to..."
He thought he'd stop before this girl found him completely weird.

"Hey there, the name's Seb" He smiled and kissed the back of her hand. "You're quite the artist."
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:07 am

Lissa looked at the man who sat only a few seats away from her and as she examined him she found as if from his very air that he was a werewolf, not like that mattered to her or anything, it was just natural to her to assess the person she was talking to, like a sensor in her brain that went 'ding! He's a human' or 'ding! They're a werewolf'.

"Hey there! I can tell that your just about as passionate about Shakespeare as I am! Although, Hamlet isn't my favourite play and I don't know it all too well..."

Biting at her lip Lissa watched the Were closely from where she sat and sort of just looked at the man, she had always accepted werewolves but had never talked to one, so far, her ideals were intact about them. A look of surprise worked its way onto her face and as he finished speaking Lissa clapped softly to him.

"Would you care to go and replace the actor for this evening, you're so well versed! I saw you, helping that man down there, that was very nice of you."

Lissa blushed, covering up her drawing with her hand.

"This? It's not finished yet, plenty of time for it to go wrong yet."

Her blush, which looked like her face was turning paler, only grew when Seb kissed her hand and quite quietly she whispered:

"It's a pleasure to meet you Seb, I'm Lissa."
Back to top Go down

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:37 am

"Oh yea" He smiled. "You gotta love good old Shakey. Nah Hamlet isnt one of my faves either. I like Much Ado about notihng and a Midsummer nights dream. You need some comedy sometimes to help you get through the day. Although, as cheesy as it is, i am a fan of Romeo and Juliet but just because of the banter and melodrama haha"

He laughed and smiled all the more at her. "Haha, maybe i should go down and ask. Make Hamlet more of a badass. Ah well you know, you have to help your fellow man otherwise the world becomes an even shitter place to live in than it already is." He jokily pulled a heroic pose and winked at her.

"Yea, but theres also plenty of time for it to get even better too. Ah come on, dont be shy. You should be proud of your skills and want to show them off."

It was a good tihng he had wolf heairng becuase her voice was so soft. He smiled into her eyes and kissed her hand again, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.
"The pleasure's all mine Lissa. I dont tihnk ive seen you on my travles before. Are you a local around here?"

Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:04 am

Lissa smiled and turned her head away from Seb, he was certainly something else to come in and start flirting with a vampire like this, or maybe he didn't care about the rules and restraints of society just like she didn't? Even so, was she strong enough to break them when the time came to it? Or would she fail?

"Oh some of them are really good! I like them very much! But not my favourite, can you guess which one is?"

Giggling at his pose Lissa poked his arm gently, bashfully smiling as she did so.

"Nice pose, you look like one of the Greek Gods when you do that, I drew him once."

Biting her lip she blushed more so get skin was almost White and she looked at get drawing that wasn't finished yet, flipping to another page if her sketchbook she looked at Seb and began to sketch the outline of his face on the page.

"Let's see how you turn out, sorry if I mess you up, don't take it personally."

Lissa felt his arm around her and for a moment she lay her head on his chest but then sat up sharply and began to sketch again.

"You could get us in a lot of trouble doing that, and no, I am from Russia, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:55 am

"Erm.. Romeo and Juliet..? No, thats the typical choice.. hmm... i dont know, but would you like to tell me beautiful?"
Seb knew he could get himself killed if he wasnt careful, but he didnt care, he was reckless and felt he had a right to converse with anyone he wanted to. It wasnt his fault, nor was it fair that a hot girl happened to be a vamp and the council didnt like inter-racial dating.

"Greek god eh?" He winked with a cheeky grin. "Ooooh are you drawing me? I always wanted to be a odel" He laighed. "Hold on babes, let me give you something to sketch." He wasnt shy; he removed his t-shirt to show off his muscles.

He smiled at her a shrugged like he hadnt a care in the world.
"Ahh dont worry, i'd take the fall babes. Aah Russia. Well i was born in AMerica, but ive lived all over the place really so im not really from anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:31 am

Lissa smiled shyly and moved a strand of hair behind her ear, it showed that she had some graphite smudges on her skin but she hadn't noticed, she wasn't used to all these compliments and she didn't quite know what to do.

"Mmm okay I'll tell you, The Merchant of Venice, have you read it? I love the idea of the boxes to decide who gets to marry the girl, the riddles are so clever."

Biting her lip as she started to sketch the eyes again Lissa turned back and her mouth opened slightly before she closed it and looked hurridly back at her paper, pencil tapping on the pages to distract herself from the attractive body she saw.

"Seb...you have no fear do you? But for all it's worth, it is a very...it's um...well...it's exactly as you say, something to sketch."

Lissa looked up into his eyes and felt a flash of daring rush through her:

"You would would you? America? It must be wonderful there."
Back to top Go down

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:53 am

Seb spied the smudges and leaned in to her, and gently left a small lick on her jawline before rubbing the smudges away with his thumb.
"You had a smudge, but its gone now"

"Erm.. no, i dont believe i have. I wasnt always a werewolf, and many humans arent allowed an education or books, so ive not read very much of anytihng. It sounds like an interesting read though. But i hate how back then the fate of a woman rested in a mans hands. Ive got a little sister so i dont like to think of her being treated like an object, becuase that still happens in some parts you know, that humans can be bought and sold as slaves."
'Smooth move idiot! Becuase this is how to have a normal, cheerful conversation!' He mentally scolded himself.

He showed off flexing his muscles to tease. "Nope, i dont." He laughed at how bashful she'd gone. He shuffled closer to her so their skins were practically touching. His was warm and slightly damp due to the humid air, and hers was cold, but not ice cold.

"But of course. A lovable rogue always takes the fall for the pretty girls." He winked. "Erm, some parts are ok, but some parts suck. Like the rest of the world really. If you've never been, maybe i could take you there on my harley."

He looked into her beautiful eyes and suddenly felt quite daring and overly forward himself. He placed a hand on her face and stroked her cheek.
"I thought two stars had gone missing from the sky, you stole them." 'Wow that was corny..'
He moved his face forward to hers like he was going to kiss her.
"Would you like to go and get a drink sometime maybe Lissa..? I'd really like it if you said yes.. and you know you want to say yes..."
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Lissa gasped and looked down at Sebs face as he licked the smudge from her face, stroking the skin after he had gone from there and she looked at him with her eyes wide not quite believing what was happening here, it wasn't anything that was expected.

"Uh um..thank you Seb, you're very kind."

And warm she thought, keeping her blush going but as Seb spoke she looked at the floor and bit her lip, she knew only too well the hardship of being a human as not too long ago she was one, daring to glance up at Seb she blushed and shook her head.

"I know, and I think that's very wrong, I got split up from my father as he had to go and bs some posh tottie vampires butler, and he's probably either a vampire now or dead...I do think that humans are equal to us, in fact, higher, as we need them more than they need us."

Lissa bit her lip and looked shyly at Seb, continuing to sketch him through these odd glances that she took, it was then that the warmth of his body came close to her and she looked at him confused, but slowly Lissa ran her hands over his chest and before she had even really done anything she stopped.

"Uh um sorry. A Harley?! No way you don't have one do you? I'd love to ride it!!"

It was the closeness that made her eyes widen even further and Lissa leant forward just a little bit too, her forehead resting on Sebs, the warmth coming from him intoxicating.

"You want to go for a drink with me? I-I-I should think that would be alright, when do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:36 pm

"I'm nice when I wanna be yea, but I can be bad too" He winked.

"I like how you think girl. If only there were more like you. Well there would be if that way of thinking didn't get someone killed. I take it you haven't been a vamp for long then? Or have had experience with assholes. I don't see much of my folks either, but I'm sure your dads out there somewhere"

He breathed softly as she ran her hand across his chest and smiled.
"No go on, don't be afraid to touch, they're there to drive the pretty girls like you wild" He winked. He took her hand gently in his and placed it over his heart.

"I do indeed, and I'd love to take you for a spin"

"I really really do... And we can go whenever you like beautiful... Right now if you want, since it doesn't look like there's gonna be much of a show here to keep us entertained, so we're going to have to make fun for ourselves"

Seeing some patrol officers that weren't happy with him he ducked down in his seat and put his jacket on.
"Ooh... Those guys are pissed at me right now... You wanna make a run for it with me?"
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Lissa smiled shyly and turned her head away, she was beginning to see just how bad a boy Seb was planning on being not like she minded or anything like that she just needed to be careful about who may be watching.

"No, I haven't, I've only been a vampire a few months and not by choice although I am grateful to my Master for turning me, I just wish I had been able to make the choice when I myself was ready that's all, I hate being forced into things."

As her hand was placed over his heart Lissa whimpered softly trying to ignore the pull of his blood and focus on the soft feeling of skin, the warmth, she bent her head down and moved her hand kissing Sebs chest lightly before pulling away.

"I wouldn't say I was crazy, more intrigued, never much had the chance to see Uh um...you know."

Nodding her head Lissa said cheerfully :"I would love to go with you now, in the mixed pub of course?"

Lissa clocked the patrol men and nodded briskly, it was best to get out before they got into trouble, both of them, getting up from her seat Lissa whispered:

"See you outside the actors entrance."

And using her vampire speed was gone in a flash.
Back to top Go down

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:44 am

Lissa was being coy and playing hard to get.. Seb liked that... he always loved a challenge.

"Only a few months really? Well at least i know you're not old haha. Yea i didnt really choose to be this way either, but now im used to it, i'd never wanna go back. Bad times babe..."
He wrapped his arm around her sympathetically. He had had years to get used to what he was but it must still have been hard on her to get used to a completely different way of life.

He wasnt afraid of being bitten. Vampires knew not to bit werewolves unless they wanted to die because the two races were poisonous to each other. He blinked his eyes in suprise. Wait, did she just kiss his chest? He knew their was chemistry between them and that his charm was irresistable.

"Well my bod will be there for your viewing pleasure any time you ask" He winked. "But surely a gorgeous girl like you has been in a relationship before; people must kill each other to try to snatch you up"

He smiled happily and bowed his head respectfully. "But of course. Hopefully though, one of the races wont be a douche and try to kick off."

He nodded at her and tried to look casual as she disappeared. Being the idiot that he was who liked to get into trouble though however, he whistled and waved at the patrollers and flipped backwards and rolled to dodge their gun fire before leaping over their heads and escaping through the back of the stage. Spying Lissa, he scooped her up in his arms and continued to run swiftly, sititng her on his bike and passing her the helmet.
He revved the engine into life as he got on and the patrol men could be heard approaching.
"Hold on tight babe"

He sped away full speed on the motorbike, swerving between cars and other obstacles to get away, laughing and howling triumphantly when they finally lost the patrollers.
"Right then, lets go and get that drink. Haha, you look like you need one after a ride like that."
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:35 am

As Lissa waited outside she remembered the way that Seb had held her, and had tried to kiss her or been close enough for her to do so herself should she have desired, biting her lip she heard the sound of gunshots and immediately tensed. Lissa hoped that he hadn't gotten himself into more trouble than he was in already.

Leaning against the wall she looked at her hands and how messy they were when she heard more commotion down the alley way and before she knew it she was up in the air being ran with to who knows where.

"Seb!! Where are we going?! What did you do!!!?"

Lissa asked frantically, as she was put on the bike she only had moments to readjust herself before she was on the move again, telling Lissa hugged her arms around Sebs waist and held on for dear afterlife.

Most to her surprise she couldnt stop giving little squeaks each time they almost hit something Lissa looked like a deer in headlights by the time they lost the patrollers.

"Let's not...do that again."

She whispered letting her grip loosen up, laying her head on Sebs shoulder Lissa sighed happily, nodding even though he couldn't see her:

"A cup of blood would go down pretty good right now, where too? There's a tavern over there that says it's for mixed races?"

Lissa winked and hopped off the bike, rushing into the tavern and grabbing some seats for her and Seb, ordering an AB for herself.
Back to top Go down

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:50 am

Seb stroked her face and smiled, trying not t o laugh too much.
"Sorry about that Lissa, i didnt mean to scare you. I er, ha, well i get myself into troble a lot and dont tend to mind my own business. Im one fo the rebels Lissa. We steal and sabatage things so that annoys people after a while."
He had to admit though, even though he felt bad about scaring her, he'd liked the feel of her arms around him.

"Awwhh come on, live a little!" He laughed. "Its not like if we were to crash it would kill you."

He followed her into the tavern and ordered a drink amde jsut for werewolves before sitting by her side and wrapping his arm around her protectively.

"Soo... Was drinking blood for the first time.. weird..?" He asked, out of interest. He wasnt the best conversation starter in the world.
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:03 am

Lissa wasn't surprised that Seb was one of the rebel wolves he looked like a rebel and acted like one, biting her lip she wondered if he was being flirty with her because he wanted to rebel by being with a vampire, but she dismissed that idea quickly.

"I think I could like riding a bike though, even more so...even more so if you were with me Seb."

Unable to look him in the eye Lissa sipped her blood and swallowed hard, not used to it still, turning her head she looked at Seb incredulously then laughed softly at his question.

"That's like asking was your first transformation weird! Of course it was, I didn't like it, still dont...but it's just something you've got to do, like having a flu shot."

Lissa loved the arm around her and she leant her head against his chest, biting her lip, as another vampire came by she sar bolt upright and tucked her hair behind her ear. Looking at Seb she asked softly:

"Why do you hold me like that?"
Back to top Go down

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:14 am

Seb smiled at her, his eyes glinting.
"Oh really..? Then its something we'll have to arrange more often."

"Haha, i dont remember my first transformation to be honest. And why drink it if you hate it? Surely the scientists at the council have a blood substitute or something..? They have needles to hord off a transformation."

His glare turned steely and he growled under his breath at the vampire, his eyes shooting the message 'piss off!'
"Haha, you ashamed to be seen with me?" He joked resting his head on hers. "Oh i ..i er.. Sorry.." He cuddled her closer and gently kissed her cheek. "..do you want me to stop..?"

Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:26 am

Lissa smiled shyly at Seb and ticked her hair behind her ear again, it was just a comfort thing to do, she didn't know why but her anxiety levels were through the roof, deciding that she didn't really care Lissa lay her head in the crook of Sebs neck kissing it softly.

"I think I would like that, I'd like that a lot."

Grinning Lissa quickly turned serious and shook her head, biting her lip as she did so, this was something although barbaric she agreed with.

"Vampires believe if you don't like what you are, don't comply fully, drinking blood included, that they don't need you in their ranks, and if you don't drink blood basically you die, it's your own choice."

Holding up her hands and waving them frantically Lissa gasped:

"Oh no no no!!! I'm just a little nervous that's all but I guess you've done this with lots of vampires so, it's not really a worry is it? I'm with someone who knows their stuff right?"

Lissa grinned happily.
Back to top Go down

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:44 am

Seb didnt think he'd ever like a vampires smile, but there was just something in Lissa's. He blinked and tried not to go all bashful when she kissed his neck. It was proving there was chemistry. He hated how races often got in the way, but he wouldnt let it.

"Wow... that is unbelievably harsh... But i guess thats like if you're a dark clan wolf; if you dont kill with your alpha, he kills you. But usually for other wolves we're kinda left to do our own things and dont give a rats ass about each other unless we're in a pack; then we're like family."

"Nervous? You dont need to be nervous, im gonna keep my claws to myself i promise. And haha, no no i havent. You're the first. You're the only really attractive vampire i've seen in a long while."
He wasnt much of a aldies man, but he was partial to harmless flirting unless he thought he was on to something serious. He almost had been once... until they were torn apart, but the two of them had moved on.

He smiled at her and tilted her chin as he leant forward and left a long kiss on her lips. He stroked his hands down her face, neck and shoulders as he kissed her a second time.
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Lissa didn't know if he was aware of it but she knew that he stiffened up when she kissed his neck, looking up at him she pressed her lips there again wondering what he would do, would he shudder? Ask her to move away from him? Or enjoy it?

"I know...it is a bit, but I can't help but agree in a way, there's no point in whining about it, if you don't want to drink blood, then you have to die, its your own choice after all..."

Shrugging her shoulders slightly Lissa looked at Seb and bashfully ducked her head away, beautiful? Her? The only complement she got was that she inherited her mothers 'sickly beauty' which just meant pale really.

"Well, thank you, it makes me less nervous anyway, I've never really been out somewhere with a boy before..."

Lissa was about to say something else but she quietened immediately as Seb pulled her chin up, mouth slightly open when he kissed her Lissa closed her eyes letting her lips move against his, savouring the moment in case it never happened again. Then the second kiss left her even more breathless than before.

"Seb...I..."

She whispered before kissing him of her own accord, a shorter kiss but a sweet one none the less.
Back to top Go down

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:30 pm

Seb breathed out contently as she kissed his neck again. He found it amazing how she wasnt repulsed to be this close to him, to actually stomach kissing him becuase vampires he usually met were jerks and liked to comment on how a werewolf smelt. Fmeh, he didnt care right now; there was a pretty girl interested in him which meant the rest of the world didnt matter.

"Thats still harsh.. and its like people who were forcibly turned like you dont have a choice either way of how to live... I hate all these rules that dictate to us how we should live. I want to live my life the way i want to; death doesnt frighten me."

"Hey, come on, no more nerves, i'll be good i swear." He winked then blinked in disbelief. "You're kidding me.. A good looking girl like you hasnt had men throw themselves at her feet before? Well im glad im here to remedy that"

He hardly knew how to describe what he felt as they kissed and as she kissed him back. Did this mean she liked him too?
"Yes Lissa.. what is it..?" He asked, resting his forehead on hers and stroking her face before leaning in to kiss her again. He was a ware that kissing a girl you'd only known for like 5 minutes was a but forward, but he never liked life to pass by slowly, even if he many years to.
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:13 pm

The way that Seb breathed out contentedly when she kissed him made Lissa smile, maybe there was one thing that he didn't know about vampires, blood made them almost human again, it restored bodily functions for a few moments.

"Do you like it when I do that?"

She purred in his ear, Lissa couldn't quite believe that she was doing this, she didn't know that much about him but here she was kissing Seb, and he was kissing back!

"I was never really allowed to go out anyway, so being a vampire has allowed me that, I guess you could see it like that but...it really isn't that bad, nothing is as bad as the first drink."

Lissa turned her head into his chest more and snuggled against him, another thing that blood did was enhance the vampire hormones, and right now, Lissas were running pretty high, she tried not to let it show but she wanted a kiss...perhaps more.

"Is it r-r-really so surprising? But yes, I've never had a 'date' before, I guess you don't have time when you're avoiding being eaten and mauled to death."

Unable to control herself Lissa leant forward and kissed Seb softly, but didn't let it end, she kept it going, slipping her tongue on his bottom lip as she wound her fingers in his hair. Pulling away she nibbled softly on his bottom lip.

"You're a very good kisser." Lissa smiled
Back to top Go down

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:09 pm

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't" He winked.

Lissa was quite the little minx for a shy girl, but it wasn't like Seb was going to complain at this.

"Haha, yea its weird the new restrictions as well as freedom that comes with being creatures like us. I guess once you get used to the lifestyle, you're not bothered about losing your old one"

He could smell her rise in hormones, and could feel his own rising too as she snuggled into him. But no, the two of them couldn't rush into that... could they?

"Well if you had told me this was your first date with a handsome stranger, I would have tried to make it more spectacular. But yea, haha, I guess it would have been hard as a human to try to date when you're constantly under threat. Well, I'll remedy that too. Maybe you and I can have more nights like this...?"

He hugged his arms around her and slid his hands up her back as she kissed him, and what a kiss it was too.
"You're not so bad yourself" he winked with a smile, before he leant in and started to kiss her passionately, their tongues entwined, before her kissed down her neck and across her chest before nibbling on her ear. They were starting to get looks from people.
"After our drinks... Do..do you wanna go somewhere more private...?"
He wanted to snoggle her senseless, and perhaps more, but not in a bar. He didn't want to get her in trouble anyway; the other vampires in there may recognise and report her.

Last edited by Sebastian Quinn on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:27 am

Lissa smiled softly at least he was responding in that way because he liked it not because he found what she was doing to be repulsive in some way, keeping her lips there she chose not to breathe so that Seb could enjoy the feeling of her lips and only her lips on his skin.

"Well, I'm glad, I hope to find...Uh..more things that you like."

Turning her head away Lissa smiled shyly, this new bolder version of her wasn't too bad, she was liking it so far.

"It is isn't it? But it's better to think of what you can do now, as opposed to what you couldn't do then, that way, it is a much more positive thing to think about, right?"

Lissa grinned bashfully and shook her head, taking another sip of her blood, to her, this had been the best day of her life so far, and definately of her vampire life, she tried not to think of the complications of this meeting, but the feelings it provoked.

"This night has been lovely Seb, I got to ride on a motorbike, I got to have my first kiss and oh it's only going to get better!!"

Hugging her arms around him she felt his kiss grow nerdier and she too matched the pace with her own lips, groaning happily Lissa kept kissing until Seb pulled away, looking into his eyes with lust clear in her own before she shook it away.

"Somewhere...private? T-to do what?"
Back to top Go down

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:13 am

"I'm sure you will" Seb winked cheekily at her. There was definitely a mutual attraction between them, and it was driving him wild.

He smiled at her and nodded his head in agreement. "Right. People tend to dwell on the bad things or on the past much too much. It's what happens in the here and now that matters"

Seb was really glad that the day had turned out as it did; the part were he'd met her at least. He very seldom felt the way he did now for Lissa.

"Indeed it is beautiful, indeed it is."

He growled with pleasure as they kissed vigourously. The two of them wanted eachother, he could tell, but neither one of them was ready for 'that' yet.
He laughed to try to break the tension.
"No no no, don't worry, nothing like that babe, and I'm not gonna mawl you. I wanna just snog you senseless and I'm not sure if a bar is the nicest place in the world to make out with a pretty girl who i hope will go out with me again is all"
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:07 am

Lissa grinned and ducked her head as soon as she thought about the places that she could work in order for her to get that same reaction from Seb, and at the same time wondered, if it would bs any different with a werewolf to with a human.

"Pessimistic seems to be the outlook today, but who can blame people where the best thing that could happen to them is becoming a vampires slave."

Biting her lip Lissa hated the way that they were separated and shunned if they talked to someone from another race, she wanted everyone to be able to interact together with no punishments involved with that, it felt like she was being slowly suffocated with rules.

"Oh, I see, well..I have no objection to that if you wish to go after we finish up here, do...do you have a place?"

Lissa asked, if her heart was working it would be hammering against her chest as she heard Seb growl, shuddering happily without knowing why she had done so, Lissa continued to snuggle into Sebs chest, not wanting him to let go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh No...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh No...(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next