Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escape (Rebecca and Collins)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

Escape (Rebecca and Collins) Empty
PostSubject: Escape (Rebecca and Collins)   Escape (Rebecca and Collins) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 am

There was nothing Rebecca hated more than being surrounded by incompetent fools asking for her help in trivial matters that could have been resolved by using common sense, sighing she jumped over the rooftops and ran along the rooftiles until she got to the end. Rebecca looked down on the pub she had frequented and she jumped onto the cobbled streets.

"Finally."

She muttered as she entered. The looks and bows from the vampires in there made her frown and Rebecca clicked her fingers and her usual pint of AB came sliding towards her.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofthebloodmoon.rpg-board.net
Collins Carmine Coppola

Collins Carmine Coppola

PostSubject: Re: Escape (Rebecca and Collins)   Escape (Rebecca and Collins) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:15 am

Collin signed the last of his documents and saw the many bows to this woman whom he remembered was Queen, and he bowed from where he sat, not getting up.

He looked through his files once more before he sipped his glass of blood.

"What is... Her Ladyship doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Escape (Rebecca and Collins)   Escape (Rebecca and Collins) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:20 am

Rebecca looked up and noted one of her main advisers, an Aristocrat by the name of Collins, she placed her cup back on the table and surveyed him closely.

"Greetings Collins."

Cricking her neck Rebecca licked the blood from her lips and frowned.

"I came to escape those dense things they call Apprentice vampires, it's the day when they can ask me questions."
Back to top Go down
Collins Carmine Coppola

Collins Carmine Coppola

PostSubject: Re: Escape (Rebecca and Collins)   Escape (Rebecca and Collins) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:24 am

Collins smiled, and shook his head, ordering another glass of blood.

"Really? I figure things should have been more efficient by now... But alas! I am burdened with paperwork as well! Us aristocrats do have a problem with long lives..." He laughed, and took out a rather long box from his bag, and pushed it to the queen.

"A present for her ladyship... A Japanese Katana said to be used by the Tokugawa clan in Japan..." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Escape (Rebecca and Collins)   Escape (Rebecca and Collins) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:50 am

Rebecca smiled at Collins and she peered at him from her seat, gesturing to the seat next to her she wanted to have some conversation and this man was bold enough to give her some.

"Please do sit with me. Paperwork can wait, you tell them the Queen said so if they give you any problems."

Taking the package gingerly Rebecca opened it and smiled, a sword, he knew her well, she took it out and stood, swirling it in the air, throwing it up into the air and catching it in between her fingertips.

"Thank you. It is a great gift. It wasn't needed."
Back to top Go down
Collins Carmine Coppola

Collins Carmine Coppola

PostSubject: Re: Escape (Rebecca and Collins)   Escape (Rebecca and Collins) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:11 am

"Very well..." He stood up, and sat down beside her, and dropped into the seat beside her, and took another sip of blood.

"Paperwork can wait indeed. But I tire of unable to work in the morning sometimes..." He sighed, but cleared it up and smiled.

"Please do not say so, ladyship... I tire of old things and formal calling..." He hinted, and took out his mobile phone and scanned through it briefly before his face let slip anger before he swiftly covered it up and resumed smiling.

"I got myself a decent pistol too..." He smiled, pulling out the cold steel handgun and showing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Escape (Rebecca and Collins)   Escape (Rebecca and Collins) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:18 am

Rebecca nodded as he sat down next to her, she took in the profile of the vampire more carefully than she had ever done before, he was quite a handsome man but apart from that there was nothing spectacular.

"You may still work in the morning, just in your own rooms without any contact with the Sun."

She sheathed her sword and Rebecca furrowed her brow wondering what he could mean with the dislike of formality.

"You must make yourself plain sir. If you dislike my ways and company then please do say so."

Rebecca drank some of her blood and wiped the blood from around her mouth, she poked her fangs with her Tongue and waited for his apology.
Back to top Go down
Collins Carmine Coppola

Collins Carmine Coppola

PostSubject: Re: Escape (Rebecca and Collins)   Escape (Rebecca and Collins) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:30 am

"I can't walk outside in the morning. But I like to be nocturnal..." He smiled.

"I apologize my ladyship. I just think... All these... Formality is un-necessary... I insist that CERTAIN subordinates call me by my first name and speak their mind without restraint. Much more point-black advice." He said, careful not to offend her but offer her advice as well.

"Oh yes, would you be interested in buying a Victorian era dagger? It is under auction, my ladyship."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Escape (Rebecca and Collins)   Escape (Rebecca and Collins) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:47 am

Rebecca frowned and stood from the table letting her eyes flash and the lighting flickered in the room, growling low in her throat she muttered:

"There is a distinct difference Coppola between yourself and I. Most prominately I'm Queen and you're not. Formality is everything to me and you will keep it. Don't question what I'm saying to you, accept that to use my first name would to be disrespectful."

Slamming her palms on the table Rebecca growled again:

"I already have one."
Back to top Go down
Collins Carmine Coppola

Collins Carmine Coppola

PostSubject: Re: Escape (Rebecca and Collins)   Escape (Rebecca and Collins) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:02 pm

"Pray. Pardon me, Queen." He bowed, before he shook his head.

"This dagger is different. It came... From your teacher. Remember it was stolen sometime before her death?" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Escape (Rebecca and Collins)   Escape (Rebecca and Collins) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Rebecca although still furious sat back down and drank some more of her blood, sighing softly she put her head in her hands but then her attention was sparked.

"Where is this auctioneer who is selling the dagger? Who put forward the lot?"

She inquired already having a plan forming in her head, not a good plan for the person who put the dagger to sell however.
Back to top Go down
Collins Carmine Coppola

Collins Carmine Coppola

PostSubject: Re: Escape (Rebecca and Collins)   Escape (Rebecca and Collins) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:29 am

"I do not know, but I am bidding for it. I will hand it to you the moment I get it. The house of the Coppolas remain under your service." He did a small bow.

"I can find out if you... Like?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Escape (Rebecca and Collins)   Escape (Rebecca and Collins) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Rebecca smirked and became a little less angry, she was glad that Collins had brought this up for she was anxious to return the knife to her Sire, to place it at her shrine where it belonged.

"Thank you, that would be appreciated."

Letting her grin darken Rebecca nodded her head.

"Yes please do find out..."
Back to top Go down
Collins Carmine Coppola

Collins Carmine Coppola

PostSubject: Re: Escape (Rebecca and Collins)   Escape (Rebecca and Collins) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:09 pm

"Understood, her Ladyship." He nodded, and lifted his glass of blood a little.

"What brings her ladyship to the town?" He asked, smacking his lips together after drinking.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Escape (Rebecca and Collins)   Escape (Rebecca and Collins) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Rebecca smiled and let down her attitude since she had something that she wanted, something that she had wanted for a long time. Sipping at her blood Rebecca looked at Collins carefully;

"I came here to escape the restraints of the court and to think about who I want to be my warrior."

Looking a little confused she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape (Rebecca and Collins)   Escape (Rebecca and Collins) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape (Rebecca and Collins)
Page 1 of 1