Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am

Sterling slid into the seat that has long been his. He leaned his elbow on the arm rest and then his head on his hand, his eyes were closed. This battle had been more tiring than any other and now news of a new Queen had reached him by note, so he took off back to London at once. It would be rude not to meet the new Queen seeing as he was on the council. But the news said she was over 200 years younger than he, but that could not be. He didn't like the thought of being under the rule of someone younger than him.

He sighed bringing his chalice of o negative to his lips to quench his thirst.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:25 am

Rebecca moved through the courtyards of her palace, she had received word that there was an Aristocrat that wanted to meet her, it would be rude to keep him waiting so she left her paperwork, drew her mesh nightdress around her which only just covered the nightdress she wore which was black and silky.

Her brown curls bounced as she walked and turning into the hall Rebecca spotted the Aristocrat. Wow he was something else, but he was tired from battle. Her own wounds and fatigue having healed instantly Rebecca wondered why his weren't gone.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you. I recieved word you wanted to talk with me so here I am, you have enough blood or should I send for more?"

Rebecca asked and she sat down on the throne she had inherited.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofthebloodmoon.rpg-board.net
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:35 am

He looked up from his seat and instantly gasped. The woman before him was simply breath taking. He had spent many nights trying to catch one more glance of this lady but all attempts had failed. He remembered the first and only time he had seen her, he felt the pull and now he couldn't escape the shackles she had on him. After years of unsuccessful trying he gave up and left for the war only to return to find her his queen.

"Your highness. It is an honor to meet you at last." He said moving down to one knee with his head bowed. "One could never have enough blood my lady." He said his head still bowed, he wanted to show her the respect she deserved in the hope that one day she would love him in return.

Last edited by Sterling Bates on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 am

Rebecca tilted her head to one side and lightened her expression, was this man the one who had been trying to peruse her? She hadn't known that he still had feelings for her, smiling softly she sat in the glow of the moonlight and Rebecca clicked her fingers and a flagon of blood appeared.

"O negative of course."

She stood up and slunk over to him, placing two fingers under his chin and tilting his gaze up, Rebecca looked into his eyes with her blue ones, letting her skin brush against his cheek as she whispered:

"And who may you be...? I seem to know you from somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:56 am

He looked up to her eyes and became lost, for so long he had wished to be in her presense and now he was he couldn't believe it, it all felt so surreal. Her touch felt electric on his skin and he did his best to contain his pleasure at her closeness. For minutes he just stared into her beautiful eyes before he realised what he was doing. He shook his head. "Thank you my lady but how did you know this was my favourite?" He asked carefully taking the flagon.

"I am Sterling Bates my lady. I've lived here for centuries but often i have disappeared to help out some war." He said his heart beating out of his chest, pleased that she seemed to recognise him.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:08 am

Rebecca saw that he seemed to get lost in her eyes and she smirked inwardly, she loved the way that he seemed like a bewildered child when he himself was the oldest one here, leaning even further forwards so her skin was pressed more firmly against his Rebecca muttered:

"I could smell your drink from before. I can smell everything, including your rising testosterone which pleases me greatly, I indend to make it rise further."

Winking Rebecca drew away and placed her lips on Sterlings cheek, so soft it was like they only brushed.

"I knew I knew of you. You are well known to me and a friend of the last queen, I hope that this friendship can continue, and perhaps develop?"

Moving back to her seat she sat so the moonlight washed over the curves of her body and she drank her blood licking it from her lips as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:20 am

He froze in surprise as she moved closer to him. He nodded. "Oh erm... of course how stupid of me. Forgive me my head isn't very clear in your presence." He said bowing his head once more. He stood up straight slightly embarrassed at her words. Why did he have to fall for the one that could tell he was crazy about her. "Oh i'm... as you wish my lady." He said stopping himself mid sentence it just wouldn't do to let slip how much he really loved her especially when she didn't feel the same way. He would in fact love nothing more that to feel her skin again his.

As her lips brushed his cheeks he closed his eyes savouring the moment incase it was his last. He still wasn't sure if this was some sort of dream but he hadn't needed to sleep in centuries. "It pleases me to hear this my lady. The Queen was like a sister to me." He nodded. "Nothing would please me more my lady. I look forward to fighting under your rein. I am here for your every command." He smiled gently.

He too decided to have another sip of his drink, but still he watched her gracefulness over the top of his chalice. She looked more and more like an angel in the moons light.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:31 am

Rebecca grinned as she saw him become flustered and she waved her hand languidly in the air as if to let him know that she wasn't bothered about knowing he liked her, in fact it was entirely the opposite, she loved it. Made things easier and it made her want to make him want her even more.

"Do not apologise Sterling, you're a handsome good vampire and I would be honoured and indeed I am to have captured your affections."

Raising her eyebrow Rebecca asked:

"I'm? Im what?"

Patting the chair opposite her throne at the grand table Rebecca let Sterling know she wanted him to sit nearer to her, the memory of her Sire pained her so she tried to avoid the subject, she tried to block out the visions of what happened to her.

"Anything? So...Sterling," she whispered his name softly "tell me how many have you partnered through the years?"
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:47 am

He choked on his blood at her words. "Thank you my lady, never had i thought you would compliment me so." He said wiping his mouth to make sure it wasn't covering in blood. It just wouldn't do to look a mess in front of a lady.

He frowned looking away from her to the corner of the room. It just wouldn't do to lie to the Queen but the truth wasn't something you should say to your Queen either. He paused for a few seconds thinking before he decided the truth is always best. "I'm pleased i please you, nothing please me more than to hear you say that."

He glanced down at her hand as she patted the chair opposite her. He gave her a little nod and moved to it immediately not wanting to make her wait too long. "Yes my lady any command you give i would gladly do. I am here to serve you and you alone. I'm offering my services to you my lady, if you will accept them."

A shiver ran down his spine, he loved the way she said his name. "Yes my lady?" He said wondering what she wanted him to do. He glanced down at his hands for a while before answering. "Just two my lady but i never did truly love them, i thought i did at the time but now i know. Although i have had other relationships through the years but only the two real relationships." He answered truthfully. He wondered how many she had but he would never question it. It was rude to ask a lady such a questions.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:57 am

Rebecca giggled happily as she heard him choke on his blood a soft smile started on her face again, running a hand through her hair Rebecca leant forwards not bothered if her night-dress was revealing areas it shouldn't and wiped a drop of blood from Sterlings mouth licking it from her finger.

"Yummy."

She whispered.

"Why would you be hesitant to tell me that? You should be happy in the knowledge that you please your Queen when so many vampires irritate her, take for example the Apprentice Vampire I saw earlier today displeased me greatly."

Furrowing her brow Rebecca shook her head then smiled nicely again, slowly she let her hand move towards Sterlings, inching across the table top. The moonlight filtering onto her face, onto the table and creating a soft stain of red through the stained glass windows.

"I accept your services, and I am glad of them."

Stroking his skin softly Rebecca whispered:

"Only two? For one so....attractive?"
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:13 am

He swallowed the blood quickly and looked up keeping his eyes on hers no matter how much they wanted wonder over her body. He licked his lips and smiled at her laughter. He smiled. "Thank you my lady." He said glad she had wiped the drop away because he had no idea it was there so it would have stayed there for a while.

"Forgive me your highness i didn't know if i was speaking out of term. Of course i'm happy that i please you. That is something i have wanted for a while." He said hoping correct his stupid mistake. His face scrunched up. "I understand only too well my lady. Some apprentices have no respect for their superiors." He frowned. "Would you like me to sort that apprentice out my lady? Just say the word and it shall be done."

He didn't move. If she wanted to touch him it was up to her not him, no matter how much he wanted to reach out. No one touched the Queen without her permission only those she consorted with. Or her warrior, oh how much he longed to be both. "Thank you my lady i will not let you down." He nodded.

He once again felt the electric of her skin against his only this time he kept his eyes open wanting to savour the moment with all his senses. "Yes my lady, i have only ever truly fallen for one but i know i can never have her. Thank you my lady but im not so attractive." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:23 am

Rebecca smiled childishly and sipped at her own blood, just thinking about how different she was from Sterling gave her an interesting thing to ponder, would she end up as respectful as he? No matter how much she seemed to be flirting he was not getting the message.

"Oh? You would do that would you? Ah but never mind, he was an insolent boy who made a mistake, even you Aristocracy make them hm? In fact I had a brush up with an unpleasant Aristocrat not long ago."

Sighing at the memory she looked at Sterling softly, letting her lonliness show through just a little bit before putting back up her facade. She wanted to continue having a good time with him and he didn't seem to be objecting so Rebecca slid her own bare leg against Sterlings own.

"You would deny what your Queen claims? You are attractive Sterling. Would I be doing this to you if you weren't? Would I be yearning for you so much if you weren't? No. Personality only attracts so much and with your kindness and looks, vampires should drop at your feet."

Rebecca continued to move her leg against Sterlings own and she fiddled with the bow in the centre of her night dress.

"I have had no partners. True I have had consorts. But I follow in my Sires footsteps, I will never take a King..."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:38 am

He nodded. "I would do anything for you my lady. Even if it meant taking a sword to the heart to save you. If that's what it took i would gladly do it so your beauty can continue to walk this earth." He said repositioning his sword around his waist. "Yes even the oldest of Aristocrats make mistakes. I do it all the time." He admitted.

He frowned, she too seemed lonely but there was nothing he could do without her making the first move. People have been killed for making a mistake as bad as thinking the Queen wanted then to kiss them when in fact they wanted no such thing. He would not, could not allow that to happen to him too. She needed him and he would do his best to ensure her safety.

He glanced down at her leg and swallowed. "No of course not my lady. I know you would speak nothing but the truth but i could never see my self as you do. You are yearning for me?" He asked wondering how this was possible. I haven't had much time to notice anyone else my lady, wars and fights have taken up most of my years. Please forgive me i didn't mean to disagree with your judgement." He frowned.

Oh god, he thought, he would surely go insane at her acts. He could hardly contain himself anymore. He was itching to press his lips against hers, to wrap his arms around her protectively to show her she would never be lone again with him around. But of course he couldn't not without her permission.

He nodded just as he thought. He would just have to learn to live with only being able to look and talk with her. She would never share his love. "Wise choice my lady." He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:56 am

Rebecca shook her head and frowned deeply at this, she looked at Sterling and knew that he had said what he had said only out of what he thought was right, what he thought she wanted when indeed she wanted nothing like that.

"I do not wish that. A life so tragic as to live without someone I know will become important to me is a life not worth living in itself. I would never want you to do that for me do you understand? Queen or no Queen that situation is not desirable."

She shook off her icy mood but then soon became irritated again, what did this man not want her? She was practically throwing herself at him yet her lips remained unkissed. Rebecca smiled and brought his hand up to her lips and moved his finger across them kissing it gently.

"Oh yes...I do so desire you. I can tell you're a great man, intelligent, a good fighter and you have piqued my interest. So for gods sake Sterling kiss me..."

Rebecca all but begged, her lips desperate for his own.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:08 am

He frowned. "As you wish my lady. But your life is a lot more important than mine. I'm nothing but a fighter, there will be more like me. You on the other hand are irreplaceable but i will not sacrifice myself for you against your orders." He agreed against his will, he just wanted her to be happy but he didn't seem to be making that possible at the minute.

"As i desire you my lady. I want nothing more but i will not do anything against you will i have learnt my lesson." He said watching as his hands traced her lips. Those lips he had dreamt about kissing since the first time he laid eyes on her. He stood getting to his feet and moved around to kneel in front of her. He placed one hand on her cheek as he looked into her eyes slowly moving in closer to her. Seconds later his lips grazed hers and his eyes closed allowing the moment of pleasure to fill him.

Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:22 am

Rebecca was glad that in times like this her own power had managed to hold some sway over the man in question for lots of people would just go behind her back to do what they wanted but she thought that Sterling wouldn't. He was serious in his promise.

"Thank you Sterling..."

When he started to down talk himself she frowned, placed her hand on his cheek and stroked it softly she didn't like it when people she valued lowered themselves...

"Enough of that. There could never be another you. Never. I know your heart Sterling and it is a good heart, I know your will as I know all vampires and it is a good will."

Rebecca closed her eyes as she felt Sterling brush against her lips, she pressed her own a little further against his deepening the kiss ever so slightly, her hand moved to the back of his head to bring his head closer. Pulling away her fangs brushed his lip and she smiled.

"Finally..."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:36 am

He nodded. "Don't thank me i'm just doing what i should do. If it were up to me, i wouldn't think twice about sacrificing myself for you but it's not." He frowned. "Instead i promise to protect you so i will never have to think about sacrificing myself for you. You will never have to worry about your life when im around."

He covered her hand with his own, hoping this wouldn't be a wrong move. "Thank you my lady you are too kind." He smiled. "I like to think i have a strong will but only you can truly judge me on that." He said looking up into her eyes.

He sighed happily, moving his lips against hers. His own fangs growing at his pleasure until they finally pierced her lower lip. He gently ran his tongue over the cuts tasting her blood then paused. Oh god what had he just done? No one tastes the Queens blood. "I'm so sorry i didn't... i got carried away." He said moving back to take in her face. He just hoped she wasn't as strict about that rule like her sire was.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:45 am

Rebecca looked at the face that Sterling was pulling and frowned herself, she didn't like to see him unhappy but she would not revoke her word, a soft smile spread over her lips and she nodded her head at his promise.

"That is a much better idea, with your eyes and ears it would be a weight off my mind to stop thinking about attacks all the time."

She felt his hand on her own and leant further into the kiss, her lips moving faster against his own feeling his fangs grow hers did also and Rebecca groaned happily as she felt him piercing her with his fangs and lapping up the blood.

"Oh? Do not worry. It won't make much difference to your abilities, for reasons I'll explain later now kiss me again, don't ask my permission to do it, do what you want with me Sterling..."

Rebecca whispered her own fangs moving to graze the skin of his neck moving all the way up to his lips where she bit it softly lapping the blood up.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:57 am

"Im pleased to hear i can help. I only ever want to see you happy." He smiled. "You can put your trust in me no one will get close enough to cause you any harm." He nodded, at least he could d that for her. "Also if you wouldn't mind i have a few men that i would like to add to your guard. It will make me less anxious to know i have them protecting you too." He said hoping she would allow him this too.

He groaned softly moving his lips eagerly against her own, he just couldn't get enough of her. He wanted her alone and if he died right now at least he'd die happily with her touch. He moved his hand around to the back of her neck getting tangled in her hair. He nodded. "Sorry i've seen people die for disrespecting their Queens blood. Thank you my lady." He said sliding his arm around her waist to bring her closer so her body was pressed up against his. He glanced in her eyes before returning his lips to hers.

He smiled against her lips. The drinking of another vampires blood was a sexual thing for all of them and he'd forgotten how good it felt the last time he'd tried it. But this topped everything, he had never felt so happy.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:24 am

Rebecca withdrew from his lips to smile and nod at what Sterling said, she knew that he would come through and wouldn't let anyone harm her, the other men he wanted on his guard however sparked an air of distrust in her.

"I would have too meet with each vampire, to see if I trusted them enough to let them guard me, if not then I hope you will understand my refusal."

She smiled and drew back to his lips, moving a strand if hair from her lips so she could kiss Sterling comfortably. Rebecca let her tongue slide into his mouth and graze against his fangs, the feel of them against her skin electrifying.

"Indeed my Sire was very protective of her blood."

Rebecca groaned against Sterlings lips, making sure that she tangled one hand in his hair to control the kiss and she slipped onto his lap so as to kiss him better, smirking at what she felt.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:41 am

He nodded. "I understand my lady. I would do the same. Although i trust all of my men with my life, if i didn't they wouldn't be my men. I shall bring them around tomorrow night if that is okay with you." He said taking a piece of her hair and tucking it behind her ear.

He sighed happily feeling his fangs extend at her touch. He broke the kiss off and moved his lips gently kissing along her jaw and down to her neck. He ran his tongue over his fangs once before going to kiss her neck letting his fangs press against her skin. "May i?" He asked, he knew she told him not to ask but this was royal blood he was about to take.

He nodded. "I know my brother died at her hands a very long time ago." He said his hands going to play with her hair. He kissed her and picked her up so he could sit in the nearest seat, the kiss still going on. "I'm so glad i got to see you again. I've spent years trying to see you." He admitted in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:50 am

Rebecca was happy that Sterling knew that she had good reason for this, but also, she didn't want the aggravation of having to deal with insubordinate guards, moving her lips away she let them play over his ears, her Tongue darting out to lick the shell of his ear.

"That would be most satisfactory."

Purring as she felt Sterling playing with her hair Rebecca nuzzles her head into his hand in a sign for him to continue, it was a lovers weakness of hers, her hair. Shivering at the touch of his fangs she nodded:

"Yes, you may. Not too much or you will fall ill...just a little..."

Rebecca braced herself for the punctures of his teeth on her neck and whimpered softly.

"Why? Why did you want to see me? I am sorry for being so elusive, but with training and trying to escape all of those suitors eager to cash in on my soon to be title I felt I needed to have some time away from Imperial court."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:17 am

He smiled as she licked his ear, it definitely felt good. "Then i shall let them know my lady as soon as i can." He said truly he never wanted to leave, not now he was finally in her presence. He smiled making a mental note to play with her hair more often since she seemed to like it that much.

He smiled gently sinking his teeth into her neck loving the feel and taste of her lifes blood pouring into his mouth. He groan. "You taste so good." He smiled letting her blood sit on his tongue so he could savour the taste. "Tell me to stop if im taking too much wont you? Your blood is too precious to waste." He said returning to lick the blood that had escaped from her shoulder.

"The very first time i set my eyes on you something happened. I felt like i needed to be there for you, to protect you. I felt that no matter what you'd ask me to do i would do it. I had to make sure you were real. I had to make sure that what i was feeling was real. Don't appologise my lady it is your life you can do as you please." He explained hoping that his feelings for her wouldn't scare her away, he couldn't be anything but truthful to her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:30 am

Rebecca picked up on the smile when she licked Sterlings ear, she smirked and licked it again repeatedly, until she drew away to kiss down to his neck, her fangs grazing his own skin as she did so.

"Much appreciated, organised as well as intelligen, you're a force to be reckoned with."

Throwing her head back Rebecca cried out, feeling herself weaken a little bit as Sterling drank from her, knees buckling she moaned softly twining her fingers in his hair to press him closer to her skin, biting her lip so tight her fangs cut it Rebecca shivered as he drew out.

"Oh I will...now, would you mind if I?"

Rebecca traced her fangs against his neck again wanting to make him feel the same pleasure that she had just felt, her lips kissed his skin and waited for his response to her. Her heart jarring at what she heard him say to her.

"You love me? Sterling I...I don't want to lead you on...I don't love you yet, but maybe in time..."

Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:51 am

He smiled. "I had no idea how good that would feel." He smirked his hands absentmindedly playing with her hair. He laughed. "Thank you my lady. I've had centuries to improve. I like to think im the best when it comes to wars but i haven't fought everyone so i wouldn't know." He smiled beginning to relax around her.

He gasped tightening his grip on her so she wouldn't fall. "My lady are you okay?" He asked picking her up bridal style since she was in a weakened state. "Why didn't you tell me to stop?" He asked softly moving to sit on a chair. "Of course you don't need to ask my Lady i'm yours." He said pulling back his shirt and tilting his head to the side so she had easy access.

He nodded. "Don't worry yourself my lady i know we can never be but i can't help my feelings towards you either. Please don't say things you don't mean. I'm fine with this honestly just keeping you safe is enough." He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next