Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Eternity (Sterling and Rebecca)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

For Eternity (Sterling and Rebecca) Empty
PostSubject: For Eternity (Sterling and Rebecca)   For Eternity (Sterling and Rebecca) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:30 am

He took a deep breath ignoring the pain in his side, it had been a trap. They knew they would come for it eventually and so they had hundreds of men on stand by waiting for their arrival. He stopped and waved one of the nearest guards forwards. "Get me some blood, i refuse to allow the Queen to see me in such manner." He said sliding down the wall to the floor, he'd had to use most of his power to get himself and his men out of there alive.

"Sir are you sure you're okay? I've never seen you use your power to that extent, i didn't even think it possible to..." Said his right hand man before Sterling raised his hand to cut him off.

"Marcus, your concerns are not needed, the thought of seeing Rebecca again is already refueling me." He said holding his hand out to the man so he could help him up. A few minutes later the guard returned with a few bags of his favourite kind of blood. "Thank you soldier." He said before tucking in, it didn't take long for him to drink all four of the bags, maybe a few seconds but it did make him feel a hell of a lot better.

"See nothing a bit of blood wouldn't help." He smiled, he really was looking a bit better, the pain in his side was already beginning to die. All that was left behind were his slowly healing cuts and bruises and the hole in his side. He pushed aside his men as they attempted to hold him steady but he no longer needed them, the blood had given him enough energy to move around freely.

"You guys are dismissed for the night, go have a break. Go find a nice vampire girl to spend the night with, i will not be needing you tonight." He smiled heading into the Imperial court as the guards opened the doors for him.

"My love i have returned as promised." He said moving to kneel down in front of her. "With me i bring the knife of your sire." He said presenting it to her with his head bowed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: For Eternity (Sterling and Rebecca)   For Eternity (Sterling and Rebecca) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Rebecca had begun to worry, it had almost been the end of the two days time that Sterling had told her it would take to do this last errand before they could be together properly, she wondered if indeed it was possible that he had failed on his mission and was a pile of dust somewhere? The thought itself gave her chills to think about.

Sighing softly Rebecca signed the last document on the pile and placed her head in her hands, although the absence of Sterling had allowed her to work harder than if he was here to serve as a very pleasant distraction, she had missed him more than she could probably ever say.

It was then that she heard a commotion out in the hall and half rose from her seat before the doors opened and upon them being cast aside Rebecca saw that it was Sterling, returned, and looking slightly worse for wear which made her heart leap both with sorrow and delight at his return.

"Sterling!" she cried, moving forwards to wrap her arms around his neck and let her lips find his to kiss him soundly "I began to fear you wouldn't return, I should have listened to my head and not my heart, for you are well!"

Listening to what he said Rebecca looked down at the knife and felt a pricking behind her eyes, the knife that she had for so long wanted to retrieve but couldn't, was now back in her possession. Hardly daring to touch it, Rebecca picked it up lightly from Sterlings grasp.

"This was what you had gone for?" She asked in a trembling voice.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofthebloodmoon.rpg-board.net
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: For Eternity (Sterling and Rebecca)   For Eternity (Sterling and Rebecca) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:16 am

He smiled and held her tightly in his arms, finally feeling at home. He kissed her back with all the urgency he could muster. Never again would he leave her side, not even if the world was going to end. The only reason he'd leave was if she insisted. "My lady. I miss you even more than I could have believed, and I was prepared to miss you a great deal." He whispered into her ear.

"I promised i would return in one piece, and i always keep my promises." He smiled. "Its so good to be back, never again will i leave you this is where i belong, for eternity by your side." He said taking in her scent, oh how he had missed her. Her touch, her smell, her kiss, her kind nature he'd missed everything about her.

He nodded. "It belongs with you my lady, not those dogs that stole it from us. Our last Queen can now rest peacefully in the knowledge that her kingdom and knife are in good, safe hands." He said getting up from his knee, he really needed some more blood. The energy gained from the last four bags was rapidly disappearing. "Never again can the dogs laugh about stealing one of our greatest treasures. They know now, we are not to be messed with." He said he had taken quite a lot of the dogs mens, that along with his message to one of the dogs would be enough to make them think twice about picking a fight with them again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Eternity (Sterling and Rebecca)   For Eternity (Sterling and Rebecca) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Eternity (Sterling and Rebecca)
Page 1 of 1