Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:20 am

He chuckled and shook his head.
"No no, you make a good mini me actually, but you're just too darn cute. Haha, dont worry about it. And erm, yea, dont tell other vampires you like looking like me jsut to be safe. And of course you can keep the hat, i bought it just for you. And the clothes."

It really was like Jessie was his little girl. It felt weird playing 'dad'.
"Er yea sure, play what you want, heres a few quid." He passed her a fiver and let her go play what she wanted. He figured he and Jess could do with a little fun after last night.

"Erm.. lets not take the risk then.. You stay there, im gonna go get myself some water, since i think i had more than enough vodka."

It was amazing how quickly the daylight hours seemed to fade away. It was already near sunset. And he was out of money after playing games with Jessie all day. She was actually a worthy opponent on some of the games, and he liked winning little prizes for her and seieng her face light up.
"Come on Jess, they're gonna start the bonfire in a minute. After we watch that though, im gonna have to get you on that coach becuase its the only one that goes there, but you should still be able to see the fire works on the way."

Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:57 am

As soon as Helsing gave her the money Jessie squees happily and pecks him on the cheek running off to the hook a duck stall and winning a little mini teddy, attaching it to her belt she smiled as it dangled there clicking against the metal fixtures on the belt.

"Look Helsing! Look at what I won!!!"

Then she heard what he said and she bit her lip hanging her head and pulling her hat over her eyes so that he couldn't see the first signs of tears appearing in her eyes when she spoke these next words to Helsing, her voice cracking a little.

"I-is it really time to go? Time f-f-for me to leave you?"

Jessie looked at the floor and sniffled, before raising a hand and smacking herself across the face with it, to gain some composure.

"Okay then, let's go watch this bonfire, I expect its going to be wonderful." Jessie said trying to be cheerful when all she felt like doing was crying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:05 am

Helsing blinked and didn't really know what to make of the whole being kissed on the cheek. Maybe he could let himself pretend that he lead a different life to a hunter.
He smiled at her and applauded. "Well done kiddo" He picked her up and twirled her about, but he quickly put her back down and cleared his throat to be his usual serious self.

"Not just yet but soon" He could hear the sadness in her voice and felt guilty, so much so that a comforting parental wave strangely seemed to wash over him.

He put one hand on her shoulder and the other he used to tilt her face up to look at him.
"Hey...don't get upset Jess... For all you know you may see me again were I'm too drunk to want to shoot you. And besides, you'll find someone better than me when you run into some other vampires. You knew you couldn't stay with me forever kid..."

He stood by her side as the bonfire was lit and enjoyed it for a few minutes until he grew conscious of the time.
"Sorry Jess... Time to go kid..." He took hold of her hand and lead her to the front gates were a coach was waiting. He gave her a bag of money so she'd be able to find somewhere to stay.

"Well this is it... I can't help you out anymore, you'll just have to be brave and make it out there on your own... But I'm sure you'll do ok. Hey who knows, you might even make a friend it find love out there."
He gave her a quick squeezy hug and a kiss on the head. "Now no crying, you hear me. See ya kid. All the best."
He tipped his hat at her and bowed his head before he turned and walked off in the opposite direction with nothing but his clothes, crossbow and duffel bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)   Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I Suicidal? (Jessie and Helsing)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4