Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh No...(Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:28 am

"Yea, but you can sorta understand it. Haha, or a werewolfs servent. Working for the lycan queen isn't supposed to be too bad, its King Killian that's bad news. But I wouldn't want to serve anyone, I enjoy my freedom too much I guess"

Seb hated how inter racial relationships were frowned upon too, but the council would have to be persuaded and all the monarchs would have to agree to legalise it; fat chance of that happening.

He grinned at her but then him face dropped.
"Erm..well er...no... I tend to just find temporary places to stay. But there is a safehouse I know where the guy at the door won't ask questions or say anything for the right price"

He wrapped his arms around her and continued to kiss her passionately. He downed his drink with record speed.
"You and I can take my bike to wherever you want to go babe. Just give the order."

He hoped the sun would never come up; he wanted this night with her to last.
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:58 am

Lissa sipped at her blood more and she let her smile faulted a little bit, she began to get a little bit nervous, safe houses often weren't as safe as they were made out to be. But if Seb trusted the guy then than was good enough for her, and she wanted to be with him more, so it was worth it.

"That's somewhat troublesome, the safe house it will have to be, after all I can't very well take you to my house with my Master there, however liberal he is he'd still kill me."

Just thinking about what they were doing, that they were breaking the law gave Lissa thrills and the fact she was doing it with Seb made her all the more high off excitement. Biting her lip she looked at the dregs in her cup, drinking them quickly.

"Your bike, I can't wait to ride it again, maybe next time we meet we should go to the country, see how fast this thing can really go."

Lissa smiled and got up from her seat, leaving her money on the table, she waited for Seb to be finished too and whispered to him : "To the safe house!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 am

Seb saw the look on her face and wrapped his arm around her reassuringly.
"Don't worry Lissa, you'll be fine, I'll protect you. Haha, yea I don't want your master to kill you"

He was buzzing with excitement too; he got a rush at breaking the rules, and this was a big one. He could get arrested, tortured, killed, but he loved the danger.

"Oh if you wanna go fast, i'll show you fast" He winked.

He grabbed his jacket rushed out the door with his hand locked around Lissa's as fast as lightning.
"Off we go then."

He didn't drive away as crazy this time and built up gradually to ridiculous speeds.
He skidded to a halt outside what looked like a run down abandoned building.
"Don't be put off. It doesn't look shit on the inside."

He knocked on what just seemed like a boarded up window. When the board fell there was actually a reinforced steel four behind it.
"Hey Frankie, its Quinny, open up, and there's 150 bucks in it for ya if yoi don't mention I was here"

A gruff voice answered through a slot in the door, "Money first. What did u do this time Quinn?"

He passes through a wad of money.
"Nothing much. I just wanted a nicer place to go with a fine lady then a cliched old bar"

The guy eyed up Lissa. "You're pushing your luck aren't you? You wanna wind up dead?"

"Are you gonna let me in or not?"

After a pause the door opened and Seb lead Lissa inside.
"Just stay close to me yea? Don't look at any of these guys."
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:53 am

As Seb got on the bike she smiled getting on after him and leaning her head against his back, wrapping her arms around him as he got ready to drive off, laughing happily as he drove at such high speeds Lissa even threw her hands up in the air for a moment to feel the forces against them.

"This...this is it?"

Lissa gulped as they stopped outside what looked like a derelict old building, not very safe looking to her, too busy taking in the surroundings Lissa had to run after Seb who had gone over to the building already.

Merely watching the interaction with some mild interest Lissa tried to peek in behind the man, 'Frankie' to see what it looked like inside, Lissa hoped that it was better like Seb had said, her eyes widened at the money that he paid and promised herself shed pay him back.

"Why am I not looking at anyone?"

She asked quietly as she waited for Seb to lead the way, looking hard at the floor all the while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:37 pm

He was glad she enjoyed the ride, but wasn't suprised when she wasn't impressed by the building. It wasn't supposed to appeal to vampires, that's what made it a safehouse.

Seb held onto her hand tightly and lead her upstairs away from the dodgy setting and people downstairs.
"Sorry babe, its just that a lot of the people here are human and could be spies. They can tell what we are by our eyes. If we look at them they might think we're here to cause trouble. That or a hot girl like you would be swarmed by guys and I can only fight off so my hords"

Once they reached the top of the stairs, the place went from looking dank and rundown to a modern and looked a hell of a lot more secure.
"Told you it was nicer on the inside."

He chose the room at the end of the corridor, and considering luxuries were denied to humans and most others, the room was still pretty nice, with clean cream carpets, a double bed, an ensuite and even a couch and tv.
He plonked himself down on the couch and patted the seat next to him.
"I know its not a palace princess, and I'm sorry, but at least we don't have to worry so much about rules in this place."

Last edited by Sebastian Quinn on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:28 am

Lissa listened carefully to what Seb was saying and it did all make sense so until he told her she would be sure to look at the floor alone, hoping that she also wouldn't have to talk before she got into the room because vampires had a sort of tinkle to there voices that could be detected.

When they were safely in the room Lissa breathed a sigh of relief.

"That was scary. Would they have been able to hurt me? I mean we just paid to be kept safe..."

Quietly Lissa surveyed the room and found that it wasn't so bad after all, it was a lot nicer inside just like Seb had said to her, wondering if many illegal couples had used this room she sat down next to Seb on the sofa and kicked her shoes off.

"I doubt it, I've not had much male attention and I'm probably hated by all the humans down there, but up here I'm with you..."

Lissa placed her hand on Sebs thigh and smiled softly leaning forwards to capture his lips in a soft kiss, that no doubt would continue for some time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:16 am

"I'm sorry about that babe, I dont mean to keep getting you in scary situations, but you've gotta love the thrill of danger right? And no, I'd kill them before I let them lay a finger on you." He laughed loudly. "Ha! That money just buys the guys silence, absolute safety will cost us a lot more babe, and that was all the money I had on me"

He shuffled down the couch so he was closer to her and wrapped his arm around her.
"Well obviously you've been hanging around boys too long. It takes a man to see what an utterly gorgeous woman you are." He gave her a saucy wink. "Well aren't you glad we're up here then. This is were all the good stuff is, and its even better now you're up here adding to the sexiness"

He shivvered as she placed her hand on his thigh and he pulled her onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist Si he could kiss her back passionately, their lips never parting for more than a second. He ran his hands across her stomach and slowly up her back and pulled her even closer into him. He tried his best however to keep himself contained so he didn't ravages her. He didn't want the claws to come out accidentally due to overexcitement.
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:02 am

Lissa thought to herself that she needed a lot more work on knowing what was realistic and what should be realistic, thinking that it was wrong that inside the house that they could still be attacked, of was just wrong, in fact, it was wrong full stop.

"I will pay you back I promise Seb..."

She whispered, gasping as she was pulled onto his lap, her legs now either side of his hips Lissa bit on her own, nervous for a moment but as soon as their lips touched together age relaxed once more, moaning softly into the kiss Lissa ran her hands through Sebs hair pulling him closer to her so she could deepen the kiss. Pulling away she whispered:

"I'm sorry if I'm not good at this, I've never kissed anyone before, and I want to be able to please you, since you're a man...not a boy."

Lissa pressed her lips to his neck, letting her fangs extend and scrape against his skin, definately not drinking any blood, but perhaps Seb would like the feeling of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:03 am

"Ah babe, don't worry about it; I can always pick pockets or steal jewellery to pawn off"

He didn't want her to feel down or tense. He wanted to show her a good time, but was a little out of practice.
He loved the closeness of their bodies pressed together and growled with pleasure.

"Actually, you're pretty damn good" He winked. "And I'm quite happy right now... So what can I do to please you...?"

He shivvered as he felt scraping against his skin and blood pricking its way to the surface. Now he was by no means a sadist, but for some reason he liked it.

He ran his hands up her neck through her hair as his kisses became more passionate. He nibbled on her ear, down her neck to her shoulder. He got a little carried away and ended up on top of her on the couch kissing her wildly. He felt his claws come out and dig slightly into her shoulders, and could hearing himself growling more ferosciously. He blushed awkwardly and sat up.
"Sorry Lissa... I'm sorry..."
He wouldnt mean to hurt her, but he couldn't always control himself.
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Lissa didn't want to make Seb steal in order to live so she took out some money from her pockets and gave around £75 to him, that she thought was fair since it's half of what he paid for the safe house, slipping it into his jeans pocket she smiled.

"There's half, that's fair isn't it? Just let me know if you want more and I'll be sure to give it to you, when we meet again?"

She really did want to meet Seb again and soon, Lissa felt danger when she was with him but she also in a weird way felt that she was protected.

Feeling Sebs kisses get hotter and more passionate she too returned the passion wanting to feel hum more and more against her, as he laid her down on the sofa Lissa wrapped her arms around his shoulders pulling Seb closer to her. A soft moan escaped Lissas lips as she felt claws on her shoulder and Sebs growling get louder.

"What are you sorry for? I quite...I quite liked it. You can't hurt me remember?"

Lissa stroked back some of Sebs hair from his face and kissed his lips softly, breaking off to look hum in the eyes with her own sparkling ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:17 am

Seb felt shameful that Lissa went dutch with him. So much for giving her a good time or forming a good impression.
"Th-thanks babe. I promise I'll have more money to spoil you with next time"
And he desperately wanted there to be a next time.

The closeness was making him want her more, and he didn't know how long he'd be able to restrain himself for.

"You...you liked it?" He raised his eyebrow and smirked at her.
He kissed her back more lovingly and romantically and smiled warmly into her eyes.
"You're eyes are gorgeous... All of you is gorgeous... It's so unfair..."

He lay his head by hers on the couch and kissed her lovingly, stroking his hand through her hair and then down her body to her thighs. Their bodies were so close together now that they were almost merged. They couldn't do 'that' on a first date when they'd just met eachother...could they..? And what if they ended up killing eachother...? But passion and longing for her still burned in his eyes. He wouldn't make a move though until she initiated that she wanted it too.
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:00 am

Lissa giggled happily and shook her head tapping Seb on the nose, she didn't want to be spoilt she just wanted to have a good time with him and she would have paid for each time if she only got to see him for a few minutes.

"No spoiling Seb, a girl like me doesn't want to be spoilt, just loved and that is what you give me, so I couldn't ask for anything else."

She blushed a little bit and nodded her head bashfully, Lissa didn't know why but she felt like she shouldn't like it but she did any way.

"I'm not that beautiful Seb...I don't know why you think I am...but I can tell you that you're one of the most handsome guys I've ever seen and I love being with you."

Lissa grinned as he kissed her softly, more romantically and less passionately, it made her lips tingle and she hugged him to her, her own lips breaking from his to kiss him softly and teasingly, so that it wouldn't get too rough for him to stop yet.

"What do you want to do Seb?"

She asked him softly, noting the way his touch to her thighs made her shiver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Seb wiggled his nose like a rabbits after she tapped it then smiled at her as he stroked his hand through her hair.
"Well can't I love AND spoil you..?"

He cupped a hand over her cheek. "You ARE beautiful Lissa... Incredibly so... And why thank you, I am aware of my smexiness. We make quite the good pair then" He winked. "I love being with you too..." He kissed her tenderly.

She was teasing him, which made him want her more.

He tried to stay cool and not go all bashful and blush.
"What we both want to do but feel afraid to..." He whispered into her ear before nibbling on the lobe.

He didn't want her to think that this was the only reason he had met her, because it wasn't. There really was something about her that he hadn't been able to find in other women. And he didn't want to treat her cheaply or as a means to an end.

He cut down the middle of his tshirt with his claw and threw it to one side.
"I'll let you decide what you want us to do Lissa...I'm not going to force you into anything..."

Last edited by Sebastian Quinn on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:40 am

Lissa shook her head and laughed as Seb did the rabbit impression for her, looking at him bashfully she shook her head again as if confirming the reaction that she didn't want to be spoilt, not a lot anyway, maybe a Rose here or there.

"Nope, it's a technical impossibility."

Smiling as he complimented her Lissa shook her head again but didn't say anything for fear it would come out as a rather girly giggle which wouldn't be attractive, instead she just thought how nice it must be to be so confident with yourself and she hoped she could be so in the future.

"Yes you are quite the smex aren't you Seb?"

She said with a happy laugh, biting her lip she folded her arms across her chest, the way that Seb was looking at her made her shiver, it was like she was actually important, as it came across he just wanted a good time.

"What do I want?" Lissa whispered more to herself than anything "Not that...not just yet...but maybe we could do, other stuff?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:37 am

Seb whined in a mock fashion and pretended to pout, but his face soon turned back into a grin again.
"Aaaaawwwhhh... But babe, I'm all about making the impossible possible"

"Indeed I am" He winked cockily. "We're both quite the smex"

He loved her laugh; it was so cute.

"Ok babe... Whatever you want.." He kissed her cheek and smiled softly at her. "Other stuff....?"
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Lissa smiled softly at him and ran her hands up his body that was now on display for her, she purred happily feeling the warm skin under her fingertips, looking Seb directly in the eye she kissed up and down his chest.

"Well we don't have to have sex to have a good time...you know?"

Blushing quite badly and not really wanting to explain to him what she was thinking and hoping that he would just click on soon. Staring up into his eyes again Lissa blushed and stroked her hand across Sebs lap, eyes widening as she felt just how hard he was....

"Do you think that would be okay..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:59 am

Seb shivvered with pleasure as her cold fingertips ran across his body. There was something electrifying about it.

He blushed as she did; he didnt want her to think thats all he was interested in.
"Haha, that would be ok if you didnt keep teasing me" He winked, and kissed her softly. They could make out and fondle. That was already more than pushing their lucks with the rules.

His hands traced along her curves and he drank her in. He sat up and gently pulled her up with him and embraced her to him, pulling her acorss his lap. Now that his claws were away, he started to sensually massage her neck and shoulders.

Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:15 am

Lissa smiled as she saw that Seb shivered under her touch, she had never been able to make anyone act like that, and now that she could it was becoming oddly addictive...moving her hands up into his hair she played with his hair gently.

"I'm sorry Seb...I don't mean to tease you, if I do you should just tell me okay? And I'll stop."

As she was moved to lie across Sebs lap Lissa blushed even more, the kiss to her lips just before making her a little light headed. The feel of his hands on her skin made her purr happily, the muscles in her body slowly began to relax as he worked on her.

"You're good at that...very good."

Lissa nuzzled her head into his lap and purred again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Seb tried not to purr or make that cute nerdy giggle type thing he did when people played with his air or touched his ears. No! He would not turn into a cute nerd! He would remain cool. It wasnt often he liked a girl so much that she'd be able to enduce his nerdyness. Her purirng was much more adorable then his little laugh.

"What if i dont want you to stop..?" He winked suggestively.

"Why thank you... Ive been told im good with my hands..."

He wrapped her arms around her in a loving hug as she nuzzled into him. It wasnt long until the sun was supposed to come up and he was wondering what to do... What would she want to do..?
Back to top Go down
Lissa Vassliov

Lissa Vassliov

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:52 am

Lissa looked at Seb and she could tell that he was trying to stop himself from doing something that would have embarrassed him, intrigued she continued to play with his hair and bend down to kiss at his ears affectionately.

"What's the matter Seb? Am I doing something you don't like?"

Paling a little at Sebs suggestion Lissa bit her lip and tried to get herself back in the mood and not let herself be distracted from her teasing by Sebs comments.

"Well then don't complain."

Lissa smirked and let her lips move over his skin again, trailing kisses down from his ear right to his heart and she kissed just above where the tempting vessel beated in his chest.

"Well you would have been told correctly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh No...(Open)   Oh No...(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh No...(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2