Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)   By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Jessie smiled softly again and turned her head away from him while she calmed her blush down, turning back completely normal looking complextion intact. Playing with a strand of hair, wrapping it around her finger to curl it slightly Jessie laughed softly.

"Well then if you like it then I'll be sure to try and blush more for you."

Gasping a little bit as she looked at Arthur she had no idea he did what he did and she wondered if he had hurt any werewolves from his spying, or even any humans.

"Am I going to get you into trouble Arthur? Well if I am i don't want to so maybe we shouldn't do this, I'd hate for you to loose your job..."

Jessie smiled softly and decided that if she can't have Arthur any more than tonight that she should make the very best of it, and kiss him all the more, so, with that she leant forwards and kissed Arthurs neck softly wrapping her arms around his neck."

"I'm glad that you like it as much as me..."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)   By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:04 am

Arthur smiled a little as she had to turn her head away to give herself to calm her blush down. When she turned back, trying to act completely under control, he grinned a little,

"Well that would be great." he told her honestly before winking at her, "I'll work on making you blush by doing and saying naughty things."

He blinked a few times in surprise at her gasp. He'd thought she'd know about his job, after all even the apprentices called him 'the Shadow'. Arthur reached out and placed his hands calmingly on her shoulders,

"It's okay Jessie." he told her firmly, a small smile playing across his face, "The Queen is a pretty nice lady so she'll understand. I'll keep my job and we'll be allowed to stay together. No one gets hurt."

Arthur smiled as her arms wrapped around his neck but shuddered with delight as she began to kiss at his neck. Wrapping his own arms around her to pull her close to him, he leant in and kissed her firmly on the lips,

"It's the best kissing I've ever experienced." he told her truthfully as he went in for another kiss, "You taste lovely..."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)   By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:08 am

Jessie looked at Arthur slightly confused and wondered what he could mean by naughty things, she didn't know much about that area of life so even if he did she probably wouldn't know what he was talking about to her.

"Uh...naughty things Arthur? Like...like stuff that I've done wrong?"

Not knowing the basics of sex really Jessie had no idea of the world of S+M out there and nor did she think there was such a thing.

"I'm sorry that I didn't know, being an outcast I don't know much, but I'm trying to learn now that I've found my place amongst you thanks to Sterling, I owe him so much I wouldn't know where I'd be without his help."

Biting her lip Jessie smiled as Arthur wrapped his arms around her hugging her close to him, although there was no warmth from the action Jessie felt closer to him than ever and breathed in his scent deeply.

"You smell really nice...oh, why thank you, what do I taste of?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)   By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:54 am

When he saw her confused look, Arthur thought she was being cute, mainly because it looked cute to him, but when she actually asked him what he meant he raised his eyebrows,

"You've not heard the term before?" he asked, genuinely surprised for a moment before he smiled a little and hugged her, "Well don't worry, I'll be good."

Arthur frowned a little and titled her head up by a gentle hand on her chin so that he could looks into her eyes,

"Well you'll never be an outcast ever again Jessie. You're my own queen now." he told her softly before giving her a gently kiss on the lips, "And I'll have to thank Sterling for bringing you to my attention. The man has given me everything I could possibly want in the form of you."

Arthur closed his eyes, feeling so very peaceful as he hugged Jessie close to him. When she spoke he still simply held her close and didn't open his eyes,

"Old spice..." he answered lazily before smiling, "And you taste of vanilla."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)   By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Jessie shook her head and felt a bit silly, she got the impression that she should know what that word meant but she didn't, maybe it was something she missed out on when her master left her. Laughing slightly nervously Jessie entwined her fingers with Arthurs.

"No I'm sorry I don't know. You were being good already Arthur!"

With a raised tone she began to wonder why he would think he was being bad but with a look up into his eyes. Jessie bit her lip and nodded her head, all those years of solitude were slowly melting away.

"Thank you, now I have a new master and some new friend I'm doing just fine."

Jessie spoke cheerfully actually content with these new friends be there only two really. Bending her head into Arthurs neck more she sniffed the aftershave again and smiled softly resting her head there just to get that lovely smell.

"Well it's lovely...and vanilla? I like vanilla so that may be why."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)   By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:46 am

Her nervous laughter was a bright sound that made him smile just that little bit more and he gladly intwined his fingers with her's,

"It's alright. Naughty in that sense is innuendo. Sexual references to make you blush more." he kissed her lightly on the lips, "I like being good around you Jessie."

When she bit her lip, Arthur lightly ran his thumb over her lips,

"You deserve to be happy Jessie." he told her before kissing her lightly again, "And I will help your master and your friends to make that happen."

Arthur smiled contentedly as Jessie nuzzled into his neck to smell his aftershave more clearly,

"I like it too." he commented quietly before kissing the top of her head, "It's a gentle taste. It matches you."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)   By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:37 pm

When Arthur wrapped his fingers around her hand like she had done to his Jessie smiled wider and wiggled their hands that were joined together, hopefully they would be joined together for a while just like this. Jessie didn't really want to be without Arthur.

"Oooooooh...okay now I understand, you could say those things but I wouldn't know what they meant."

Jessie grinned but the touch to her lips by Arthur made her smile serenely, the feeling tickled slightly but it also made her want to push her lips against his, which is what she did, kissing him softly before drawing away.

"Thank you Arthur, I will try to be happy for you, I'm sure that I'll have no cause to be sad now!"

With a happy laugh Jessie nodded her head and wondered why she had a taste, maybe only Arthur could taste her because he was an aristocrat while she couldn't taste him as she wasn't developed enough.

"Gentle isn't always a good thing to be in today's world...I got told that by...Uh a friend."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)   By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:47 am

The way she wiggled their joined hands told Arthur something about the childish joy she was getting from holding his hand and it made him feel a little less silly to know that he wasn't the only one who felt a little giddy from the small symbol of love,

"Well that just won't do!" he teased lightly before winking at her, "I'll have to teach you."

Seeing her smile serenely at his mere touch made Arthur smile happily. All signs were telling him that Jessie was his flower,

"Just make sure you are happy." he grinned and rested his forehead against her's, "When you're happy, I'm happy."

Smiling at her happy laugh, which was a happy tickering sound that made him shiver delightfully, Arthur smirked a little and raised an eyebrow,

"Gentle not being good in today's world?" he teased lightly, "Would your uh friend, be a hunter perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)   By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:15 am

Jessie smiled soft but then shook her head vigorously poking Arthur on the nose as she folded her arms across her chest. Remembering what Helsing had told her Jessie was going to make sure that she was a good girl and wouldn't be corrupted.

"No no, Jessie has to be a good girl."

Winking while sticking her tongue out at Arthur while she thought about Helsing, she missed him very much and as she thought more about him. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts Jessie smiled again and tried to stay happy.

"Exactly! And I want you to be happy! I want you very much to be happy..."

Jessie hugged herself and snuggled into Arthur sniffling ever so slightly as she let the memories of that day wash over her. But as she heard what Arthur said Jessie jumped up and started waving her hands and speaking very quickly.

"No no no!!! What ever would have you thinking that?!?! I'm not friends with a hunter no no no!"

Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)   By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:02 am

He wiggled his nose at having it poked and smiled as she tried to look stern by folding her arms across her chest. Arthur chuckled at the suggestion,

"Oh but Jessie..." he whispered into her ear, leaning in very close to her, "Don't you want to know how fun it can be to be bad...?"

He returned her wink and chuckled at the childish way she stuck her tongue out at him. Arthur noticed her smile falter for a second before coming back and wondered what had caused it for a few seconds before replying,

"Well there's no one in the world better suited to the job of making me happy Jessie." he told her brightly, "Because you make me happy on so many levels that I think I might have to walk around for the rest of time with a perma-smile."

Arthur enjoyed the snuggling and nuzzled the crook of her neck as she hugged herself against him. When she jumped back a little he gave her a small, knowing, smile,

"I didn't know you had a hunter friend, I had some basic guesses." he smiled a little more and hugged her again, "You just kind of confirmed it. Don't worry, no rules against having friends my flower."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)   By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Jessie wasn't happy that she was getting laughed at for her trying to be stern, then again she had never been very good at it, giggling softly as Arthur wiggled his nose at her looking a bit like a rabbit as he did so. Wondering how she had gotten someone like him to like her Jessie grinned.

"Do you want me to be bad? Because I'll try and be bad for you if thats what you want Arthur."

With a feeling that Arthur had caught her smile faltering Jessie made sure that she wouldn't think of Helsing any more when she was around him because Jessie wanted to be happy around him and not sad, she guessed she wouldn't feel like kissing when she was sad.

"Well that would be a lovely thing and maybe I should try to make that happen because, to me at least, you have a lovely smile Arthur."

Jessie smiled herself and hugged her arms around herself when Arthur told her that it was okay to have a hunter friend, maybe she could talk to him about how much she missed him? It may make herself feel better.

"Im allowed? I always thought I'd get in trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)   By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:29 am

When she giggled, Arthur flashed anough grin before winking at her with a growing smirk as his eyes raked up and down her body,

"Well we'll cross that bridge when we come to it." he suggested casually, "See if you're a good girl who needs a reward or a bad girl who needs to be punished."

Arthur saw her smile falting a little more even as he noticed her make an effort not to let it falter in the slightest. He kissed her lightly on the lips,

"Well then all you have to do is be happy..." he smiled widely, "And I'll be smiling all the time, promise."

Seeing her hugging herself once more, Arthur chuckled lightly and hugged her as well,

"Well I never got into trouble when I did it." he told her with a light smile and a shrug, "And there's no real laws against it. Just a general feeling to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)   By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:01 am

Jessie smiled softly and nodded her head she didn't know exactly what he was inferring but she was sure that it wouldn't be anything too bad, after all, it was Arthur and she trusted him now more than anyone, well on equal terms with Sterling.

"Okay then Arthur, I'll leave it to you since you're the expert."

Now with a large smile on her face Jessie scrunched up her shoulders as she did so looking up at Arthur so that he could see how serious she was being, she would leave it in his hands after all she really had no clue about these things.

"Okay then Arthur, that won't be hard im happy all of the time anyway, you will be able to be happy all of the time...that may not be a good thing though..."

The hug that Arthur gave her made Jessie smile softly snuggling her head against his chest, and although not warm it was comfortable and she kept her head there just enjoying another persons closeness for a change.

"But I don't want everyone to be mad at me..."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)   By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:39 am

He smiled at her little smile, the cuteness of how soft it was getting to him. Arthur pulled her in close and hugged her flush against him,

"I have some experience." he admitted quietly, whispering in her ear, "But it will be my first time as well in a way... when we have our first time it'll be the first time I've made love."

Seeing her looking serious, Arthur grinned and poked her lightly on the nose before wiggling his own,

"Then it's happiness all around!" he declared, ironically enough, happily, "And why would it ever not be a good thing?"

Feeling her snuggle into his chest made a warm feeling grow inside of him as he simply smiled and hugged her,

"Well they won't be." he smirked a little, "They'll be mad at me but I'm made of stronger stuff. Used to being hated after all."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Monks

Jessie Monks

PostSubject: Re: By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)   By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Jessie almost squeaked as she was pulled flush against Arthur so that she could feel every part of his body against every part of her own, but it was not an unpleasant sensation, in fact, one that she quite liked, and she hugged herself to him.

"W-why is that?" she asked looking into his eyes from her position "Surely you have loved someone else before me...?"

Letting her hand touch the place where she had just been poked Jessie smiled happily and poked Arthur in the cheek, wondering if she should tell him exactly what was on her mind. It had really just been a passing thought.

"If your happy all the time, then, won't you stop appreciating it?"

A soft gasp arose from her throat and she looked up at Arthur with a firm glaze to her eyes, she didn't want any of that for him.

"I don't want you to go through that for me, I dont want you to be hated! I really don't please...don't say you'll get in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)   By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the light of the moon (Arthur and Jessie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2