Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter the Shadow (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

Enter the Shadow (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shadow (Open)   Enter the Shadow (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:41 am

Rebecca smirked and walked back to a sensible distance from Arthur, she was really getting into this and she picked up her sword, pocketing her dagger and leaning against a pillar while she thought of a tactic.

"Tricks? Very well then but don't mess with the master."

Getting into her duelling stance Rebecca let her face sink into neutral mode and waited for Arthur to ready herself.

"Well I like a man who can hold his own..."
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofthebloodmoon.rpg-board.net
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shadow (Open)   Enter the Shadow (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:04 am

Arthur smirked a little before casually walking forwards,

"Alright then..." he smirked a little, "Let's see if I can remember how to do this properly..."

Reaching down, Arthur tore a strip off of his trousers and tied them around his head as a blindfold. Breathing deeply he grinned in Rebecca's general direction,

"I'm not sure if this will work at all so bear with me..." he smirked as he turned to mist, flying straight past Rebecca but turning the blindhold solid the last second, causing it to land in Rebecca's eyes as Arthur rematerialised to the left of her, slashing at her with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shadow (Open)   Enter the Shadow (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:29 am

Rebecca wondered just what Arthur was doing when he tied a blindfold across his eyes and she patiently waited for him to be ready for her to begin her duel with him, happily grinning as he announced he was ready Rebecca raised her sword.

"Give me your best shot."

Quite impressed as the blindfold covered her eyes Rebecca used her other instantly sharper senses to hear the slash to her left and side step it bringing her own sword up and slashing, stabbing her way around Arthur, ripping the blindfold off swiftly.

"Lovely party trick. Here's mine."

Rebecca made her body mist all except her sword hand and the sword within it, winking she began to slash violently at Arthur, getting closer than she could have before.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shadow (Open)   Enter the Shadow (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Arthur chuckled as he began to easily counter the faster strikes of Rebecca's disembodied hand,

"But my queen!" he grinned, "Your strikes are much weaker now that you only really have your wrist to thrust and slash from."

Winking at her, he turned to mist as well and mixed in with Rebecca's mist,

"Mmm..." his disembodied voice spoke quietly, "Not quite the type of 'inside you' I'd like best but oh well."

Turning solid again just past Rebecca's mist, he caught another of her slashes on his blade and danced away, continuing to bounce on the balls of his feet,

"Dance with me my Queen..."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shadow (Open)   Enter the Shadow (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Rebecca couldn't disagree with him, the thrusts were weaker, but they were still effective, letting her herself turn wholly into mist. The feeling if Arthur mixing with her made Rebecca gasp and draw away from him so that she could safely turn back into her solid self.

"Well that's all fixed for you now isn't it, but it's the only chance that you're going to get."

Smirking at him she began to thrust into Arthurs midsection with her sword, she parried and blocked his stokes and smiled as she seemed to dance around with Arthur in a kind of elegant fighting.

"My pleasure Arthur..."

Rebecca continued to thrust at him but a lot more powerfully and faster too, using her vampire strength to make the swords clash off each other the vibrations from the metal shaking her sword arm but she didn't let it affect her.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shadow (Open)   Enter the Shadow (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Arthur chuckled even as he narrowly danced out of the way of some of her stronger strikes,

"Awww my queen..." he ducked under a particularly sharp thrust and continued to tease lightly, "I'm getting the impression that you didn't like me inside you."

He bowed under a strike,

"The pleasure is all mine my queen." he replied gracefully as he carefully danced and blocked her stronger thrusts and slashes, redirecting them instead of blocking them and pitting their strength against each other.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shadow (Open)   Enter the Shadow (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Rebecca smirked as Arthur teased while they fought together and she didn't quite know how a man could be quite so laid back about fighting with his Queen yet in a way she was glad of it because it made her feel like less of a monarch and more like a normal vampire.

"You would be right Arthur! You're skills aren't as good as you portray them to be my friend."

Chucking as she continued to thrust and slice through the air at Arthur Rebecca decided to get a little closer during the fight, biting her lip she started to thrust up close to him aiming more at his midriff still so as not to let herself become vulnerable.

"I don't quite understand why young women find you irresistible Arthur." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Turrill

Arthur Turrill

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shadow (Open)   Enter the Shadow (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:29 am

Arthur was having a lot of fun fighting with Rebecca and he was glad he'd agreed to spar with her rather than listening to the overly-cautious voice in the back of his mind that told him it would be a huge mistake to hurt his queen in anyway. He stopped moving at her remark, placing a hand over his heart in mock hurt as he deflected her sword away from him again,

"I'm hurt my queen..." he grinned a little and batted another of her strikes away again before counter-attacking with a sudden flurry of quick jabs at her upper body, "I would offer to show you just how far into you I could get... but I fear a certain warrior would try to kill me even if you didn't."

He grinned lazily as they began to attack each other at closer range, their attacks having to be blocked as the reduced distance left very little room with dodging. Winking at her, he deflected her sword down to the ground, pinning it, before rushing past her side in a sudden burst of speed, trailing a finger lightly along her jawline as he passed her before spinning with the same speed in a slash at her back,

"It's my touch my queen." he told her with a grin, "They all agree that once I touch them half the job of getting them to reach heaven is done."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shadow (Open)   Enter the Shadow (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter the Shadow (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2