Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:52 am

He smiled and started to play with her hair, raking his fingers through it so it stayed off her face. He nodded. "You don't know long i've waited to just see your face again my lady. Today has been a lot more than i would ever hope for. If this is all but a dream, then i wish to never wake." He smiled tracing circles on her cheek with his thumb. "Well just be happy my lady and i shall mirror your emotions."

He looked her in the eyes one last time testing to make sure he was okay before sliding his tongue into her mouth. He gasped pricking his tongue as he ran it along her fangs. He smiled letting his hands wonder her body as she did his, he loved how close they had gotten, it truly felt as if he had really known her since that day he spotted her.

"Sorry my lady, this is all just so... surreal. I never even dreamt about this day coming true." He said his eyes bulging in awe as she removed her nightdress. "Oh my... you are even more beautiful than i imagined." He smiled running his hands down her front to cup her breasts before hugging her close.

"Of course my lady." He said, he wanted to know everything about her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:11 am

Rebecca felt truly loved when Sterling spoke to her, the way he expressed his feelings made her feel dizzy and she could hardly believe what he was saying to her, and in a time of doubt and uncertainty it was lovely to have something, or someone, being as sincere as he.

"Well Sterling it's not a dream, when we awake tomorrow if we indeed ever go to sleep, it will be together and it will be how I want many mornings to happen between us...if that's alright by you my love."

She whispered into his ear purring softly as she felt Sterling cup her breasts, once again a thought struck her that he was more respectful than any man had ever been to her without a sword at his throat, it was enough to make her even a little nervous.

"Why thank you Sterling, that's so kind of you, however you look as handsome as I imagined you would do, so yay for me."

Rebecca smiled, leaning her lips down to kiss at his own softly, wondering if she should be the one to move this forward, muttering softly into his ear Rebecca began to nibble at the lobe with her teeth, biting through his soft skin and smirking slightly.

"Well, what will you do now Sterling?"
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofthebloodmoon.rpg-board.net
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:25 am

He smiled, as much as he'd love to sleep after the long war he'd just escaped from that could wait. This was the night he had been waiting for and what would another day hurt? He nodded. "That's alright by me. I would want nothing more than to wake to your beauty every morning my lady." He smiled trailing a hand down her face admiring her beauty.

He smirked. "You thought about me before we even met? Why?" He asked he didn't even know she knew who he was before today. "But thank you, i'm glad i live up to your expectations." He said before moving to kiss along her neck and down to her chest where he cupped her breast once more only this time allowing his mouth to explore.

He smiled whispering in her ear. "What i've always wanted to do. Are you ready my lady?" He asked undoing his trousers and kicking them off so they fell to the floor before returning his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Rebecca smiled softly and showed her gratitude to the compliments, he paid her by placing her lips on his and letting them stay there for an awfully long time, letting them work against each other softly, letting her tongue slip in his mouth raking over Sterlings fangs pricking her tongue as she did so.

"Then that is what shall happen my love..."

Whispering into his ear Rebecca wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her hand moved to wind in his hair tugging lightly at it while he paid close attention to her chest, moaning slightly she watched as he took off his last piece of clothing and Rebecca had to conceal a blush.

"Well who am I to deny you that pleasure? Who am I to deny myself that pleasure?"

Rebecca pulled him closer to her when he returned to her and she let her lips wander down his body, kissing his skin softly before running her fangs along the places she just kissed, with a wink she sunk her fangs into Sterling and groaned happily as she drank some of his blood.

"Yes I'm ready..."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:54 am

He smiled drawing all of her in. He kissed her, tangling his hand into her hair to draw her closer. No matter what they had done so far she just wasn't close enough. He wanted so desperately to be a part of her life and now she'd finally let him in, it was heaven on earth. He licked up her blood loving the taste of it in his mouth.

"That is more than i deserve thank you my lady." He whispered against her chest as he paid it some attention. He kissed along her chest and back up along her neck and jaw to her mouth. He chuckled. "My lady you are the only person that can deny me that pleasure and yourself for that matter." He smirked returning to kiss along her neck.

He crawled back over to her with his breath held as she ran her fangs over the places she had just kissed. He gasped sucking in much needed air as she sunk her teeth in him. He took a deep breath and sighed with pleasure. The sharing of blood was better than any experience.

He nodded and positioned himself ready. He kissed her one last time before finally entering her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Rebecca felt every touch against her skin and she shivered with each touch of his lips to hers, muttering softly she wound her fingers in Sterlings hair as he paid attention to her chest, she could feel themselves connecting through the blood and that made her smile softly raking her fingers through his hair tenderly.

"You shouldn't put yourself down Sterling, you deserve much more than one night with me. You deserve what I will give you. Myself for an eternity."

Softly purring as she felt Sterling kissing his way up her body Rebecca let her hands wander over his shoulders massaging him a little as she waited for him to enter her, the action of the massage would hopefully relax him and it began to do so to her as well.

"Ah but I wouldn't do that, not unless you did something really bad...then I may just have to."

Rebecca smirked softly at Sterlings reaction to her bite, it was true it was one of the best sensations that could ever wrack a vampires body. With a groan she hugged her arms around his shoulders as Sterling pushed himself into her. Biting down on his shoulder Rebecca moved her hips slightly to get comfortable and gently began to grind against Sterling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3