Dawn of the Blood Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Blood Red Moon

United in Peace...Divided by Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:18 am

Rebecca giggled a little and ran her hand down the side of Sterlings cheek just feeling the softness that lay there, bending to kiss his ear she shrugged her shoulders.

"I am good at this kind of thing, don't ask me why. Not as if I've had practice at it or anything." she winked playfully

Biting her lip as she was picked up bridal style Rebecca wound her arms around Sterlings neck, keeping her tightly in position so she wouldn't fall. She chuckled, it wasn't so much the loss of blood but the euphoria that came with the draining.

"I am fine Sterling relax, it just felt good, now you be sure to tell me when to finish okay?"

Rebecca latched her mouth onto his neck and softly sunk her fangs in, letting the blood escape from the wounds as she sucked them softly. Moaning softly at the intake of blood Rebecca removed her fangs and lapped at the escaped blood.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofthebloodmoon.rpg-board.net
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:35 am

He smiled twirling a piece of her hair around his finger. "I know i can tell you certainly seem like you have experience. I haven't done this in a while, you don't really have time or many options whilst out your on the battlefield. Not unless your gay." He smiled.

"Oh sorry i got worried i thought i'd taken too much." He frowned brushing back her hair from her face. "Okay." He said moving so she could get to his neck easier. He couldn't really make any promises though he couldn't think straight at the minute.

He gasped as her teeth sink into her neck and groaned happily. He had never allowed someone to drink his blood before so this was all new to him. "Oh god i never knew it felt this good." He smiled wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her in closer.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Rebecca gasped and pretended to be shocked at what Sterling said, of course everyone knew that the Queen was the ultimate vampire and everyone wanted a piece of her, but it just so happens Rebecca took full advantage of that.

"Well I never! We both know im as pure as the driven snow Sterling!" she joked and nuzzled her head further into the crook of his neck.

As she finished lapping up the blood from his neck Rebecca moved her fangs down to the slightly open bit of his shirt, letting her tongue lick there she looked up into Sterlings eyes as if asking him if it was okay for her to continue downwards.

"Hmnn it does feel good doesn't it, well if you ever want some more of that you just tell me and I'll always be here to nibble on you."

Rebecca grinned and lifted her lips back to his own, this time moving them softly together and working up the passion until she was groaning into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 am

"You know I did not mean it in that mannor my lady. I speak only of how good you are." He explained. He smiled laying his head to the side giving her better access whilst his hands stroked back her hair keeping it out of the way.

He smiled encouragingly wishing for her to go on. "You need not ask for what is already yours my lady, I'm yours to take, do with me what you please." He said hoping that only good things would come from it.

"Thank you your highness you're much too kind. If you should ever need me for what ever reason send for me and I'll be here. I'll be here as soon as I can." he said hoping she would takecadvantage of that offer because he never could.

He smiled placing a finger under her chin as she kissed him. He groaned tracing his Tongue along her lip licking up the last traces of blood. He pulled away and smile apologetically. "My lady may I ask you a question?" He asked running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Rebecca giggled softly and poked Sterling in the cheek lightly, pulling her Tongue out at him, he was so gentlemanly and even though he apologised for everything sometimes a good tease wouldn't go amiss.

"I know you meant it with the best of intentions I was just teasing you."

She moaned contentedly at the permission to continue downwards, softly opening his loose pirate shirt Rebecca grinned and began to kiss his skin softly, brushing it with her lips, Rebecca traced her fangs along his chest too letting him shiver as she did so.

"Thank you Sterling, you are doing more than is your duty and I am happy you are this devoted to me, you deserve a reward, tell me, what would you like as that reward?"

Rebecca frowned as Sterling pulled away from the kiss and she contented herself with nibbling at his ears waiting for him to speak, turning her head to whisper into his ear Rebecca said:

"Anything Sterling, ask away."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:30 am

He smiled leaning in to whisper into her ear. "If I whispered in thine ear that thou hadst a body of beauty unknown but to the heavens above, wouldst thou hold it against me?" He smirked moving to kiss along her jaw line back to her lips.

Shivers ran down his spine as her lips graced his chest. Her touch alone was enough to send him crazy.
"Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service." He smiled tracing circles on her hip with his thumb.

"My heart is forever at your service." He smiled. "Is not being in your presence enough my lady? If not i would ask but one thing of you. I want to be able to protect you properly. I want to make it my job. Please if you would allow it i would want nothing more than to become your warrior." He said looking into her eyes. "I understand that love often happens between the warrior and his queen but i know that could never happen. I would serve only to protect you from harm."

"I was just simply curious about who else makes your council. I've been away for a very long time. I have no idea who is and who isn't alive. I'm so behind i need to catch up." He said turning to kiss her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 am

Rebecca felt a shiver up her spine and she held herself closer to him, letting her lips kiss every bit of akin that she could reach with them. Smiling softly she stroked circles on his skin and softly rubbed his shoulders under his shirt.

"Aren't I already holding it against you? What would you do if I took you to my bed chambers? Hm? My brave..."

She kissed his lips softly.

"Noble."

Rebecca leant close to nibble at his ear.

"Warrior."

Softly she sunk her fangs back into him and groaned as she sucked the crimson blood from his veins, letting it bubble into her veins Rebecca pulled out and licked the escaping blood while the cut healed over. Nuzzling Sterlings chest she murmured.

"Yes you will protect me, I want you to, I trust you Sterling. My council? All the Aristocrats and myself...my main other vampire is Arthur Turrill."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:42 am

He smiled cupping her cheek with his hand. "You are my lady and believe me when i say i feel no greater pleasure." He paused for a second before moving back in to kiss her. "If that was your wish, i could never refuse. Instead i would show you the love you truly deserve." He said.

He groaned pulling her in closer to him as once again her fangs sunk into his skin. He could not believe he had lived so long without trying this. He'd drunk other peoples blood but he'd never shared his own. He'd always wanted to share that with someone he truly felt something for.

He smiled. "Thank you my lady you have made me the happiest man alive. I will need to give the oath, but that can wait until we are finished here." He smiled not wanting it to end just yet, he'd waited years for this.

He nodded. "Oh..." He said. "I don't think i know this... Arthur."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:58 am

Rebecca smiled and hugged herself to Sterling and she liked the respect he showed in his answer, she liked everything about him and she was oh so tempted to take him to her bed chambers right this second instead she waited a while.

"Thank you Sterling, I would love to receive that love from you I truly would, I haven't felt love like yours, real love, in so long..."

Biting her lip she smirked at the groan from Sterling and she drew away to sit on his lap, curling her fingers in his hair to comfort herself and keep her fingers busy.

"Yes, we shall make the oath tomorrow, after I have finished with you for the night hm? Do you feel up to taking it, after all you will feel everything I feel...the bad and the pleasurable."

Rebecca hugged him closer to her and kissed Sterlings lips softly, reassuringly but as she pulled away she kissed his forehead.

"Arthur keeps to himself, if you're not a female you won't know him, he's an awful flirt."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:19 am

He nodded. "Thank you my lady. Just say the word and i am yours no matter what time of night it is. Or day for that matter." He smiled wrapping his arms protectively around her. Hoping that his love would be enough to satisfy her.

"I am here to keep you happy. If you need me." He smiled kissing the top of her head. He smiled closing his eyes and leaning back in his chair as she played with his hair. "Thank you i shall look forward to it." He smiled. "What would you have me do tonight my lady?" He smirked sliding his arms around her waist.

He nodded his face impassive. "Yes my lady. I will only pick out the bad emotions so i know when you will need me. Other emotions... well i'll leave them for you to feel." He said he hadn't though of that. How would he feel when she was feeling pleasure from someone else? He shook his head erasing that thought from his mind, he would think of that when he got to it.

He kissed her back slightly disappointed then she pulled away. "Oh i see..." He frowned he already was beginning to dislike this Arthur guy and they hadn't even met yet.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:32 am

Rebecca liked the way that Sterling wound his arms protectively around her, she liked knowing that she was wanted by him, and he never wanted to let her go. Snuggling into his chest Rebecca nibbled his shoulder lightly.

"You're too kind to me Sterling..."

She whispered, the thought of her taking advantage of him in the future and she didn't want to hurt him but knew that she probably would never return his feelings, not unless she saw a new side to him to make her fall for him. Now she just saw him as a lovely guy that she had a crush on.

"Hmnnm I will be letting you give me a work out, in my bed chambers, if you so desire it, if you so desire me...what do you say Sterling?"

Rebecca whispered his last name huskily into his ear and she moved to hungrily kiss his lips slipping her Tongue into his mouth and scraping it against his fangs so that it bled lightly before pausing to murmur:

"Let us not talk of Arthur..."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:27 am

"I treat people how they deserve to be treated my lady. You just happen to deserve the world so im treating you as such." He smiled moving a piece of her hair and putting it behind her ear so he could clearly see her face.

"Hmm such beauty would make any angel feel superior in looks. And your body... i don't even know how to begin on that." He smirked trailing his hands over her curves and back down to her waist again. "I can't even compare thee to a winters night because even that doesn't compare." He smiled running his fingers through her hair as he leant forwards for place his lips on hers once more.

"Really?" He smirked. "Oh i desire it, just as much as i desire you." He said taking her hand and gently kissing her palm. "I say if my lady is willing then lead the way i shall be right behind you." He smirked giving her a little wink.

He smiled kissing her back and once she had cut her tongue on his fangs he moved his to meet hers enjoying the taste of her in his mouth. He smiled. "As you wish." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:25 am

Rebecca bit her lip, many people treated her with respect but not because they loved her as a Queen or indeed as a person and she hoped that now she knew of Sterlings affections she could show him the real her.

"I'm glad you think so...I just hope you still believe that after knowing me a little bit longer, maybe I should keep my bad habits to myself."

Heart racing Rebecca grinned happily and slid down off his lap standing bare foot on the floor she began to pad to the end of the room, silent and then she looked back at Sterling with a smirk and a wink beckoning for him to follow her.

"Come on then and I shall give you the reward that you so deserve Sterling, who knows I may surprise you, this Queen isn't so ruling in the bedroom if you understand me."

Rebecca smiled again and, hair bouncing, she began to run out of the way to the rooms where she hadn't expected to be having a visitor today.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:03 am

"My opinions of you will never change my lady. I have met many people during my many years some nice and some not so. First meetings are always to be valued and i can honestly say your first impression was a lot better that most." He smiled.

"You don't need to hide yourself from me my lady. I want to see the true you, i would like to get to know you better if i'm going to spending a lot of time around you. Who needs wars when you have your own personal war on your door step?" He smirked.

He frowned watching her walk away. What was she doing? He smiled and dived to his feet taking quick steps to catch up with her. "I'd hate to leave your highness waiting. It just so happens i'm king of the bedroom so you are in luck." He smirked giving her a wink. He laughed as she ran away and decided to chase after her.

Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:18 am

Rebecca smiled softly at Sterling and stopped for a moment to wonder why she was allowing this almost complete stranger into her bedroom? Shrugging this off she waited patiently for him to catch up with her before hiding behind a stone pillar.

"You will, in time, find out the real me Sterling, it would be boring if you found out all about me after the very first meeting hm? I have to remain mysterious..."

Peeking out from behind a pillar Rebecca waved her arms mystically before laughing and stepping out fully, leaning against the post and waiting for Sterling to draw level with her.

"King of the bedroom? Oh wow, now you have a name to live up to...I expect to be impressed."

Running onwards Rebecca leant against the two mahogany doors to her bedchambers her hand resting on the silver handle and she gripped the handle tightly.

"Are you ready Sterling?"
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:13 pm

He nodded at least that proved they would be spending a lot of time together. "Of course my lady, i wouldn't have it any other way. But i can't imagine you will ever be boring we will always find something to spice things up. Life would get boring if you didn't do something to change it."

He ran up to her and smiled. "I'd rather you didn't hide your beauty behind the pillars my lady." He smiled looking around the pillar to find her. He laughed. "That name was given by a young lady i once knew. I did not just proclaim myself that title." He smirked. "None the less i will do my best." He smirked giving her a wink.

He nodded. "I was born ready." He said slowly stepping towards her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:28 pm

Rebecca grinned, she hadn't had this much fun in ages and she was about to have an awful lot more, deciding that it didn't really matter what the other members of the court thought about her relationship with Sterling, that she would like to give him a chance and let her feelings for him have a chance to develop.

"Ah I see, to give yourself that title means you have a very large ego and we all know that egos are not attractive in the least. At least not to me any way."

With a soft smile Rebecca flung open the doors to her room and ran quickly over to her bed, flopping down on it and seductively laying on her stomach, her legs crossed behind her slightly raised into the air. Leaning on her hands Rebecca waited for Sterling to come over to her.

"Such things you say...it makes me chuckle Sterling..."

Pouting her lip Rebecca beckoned to him and knelt up on her knees, shrugging off the gown she had been wearing.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm

He smiled. "My ego is about average my lady you can rest assured about me not having an ego." He smiled. "No one likes and a big head? Is it? I think i have to catch up on the words the youth of today use. I've been out of touch with society for far too long."

He smiled and followed her into the bedroom, not even bothering to take in the decoration. He had eyes for only one thing in the room and she was looking right back at him. He smirked and tilted his head to the side. "How so my lady?" He asked moving forwards towards her. "Perhaps i could take note and use it to hear that beautiful laugh of yours again. Or see your angelic face crack into laughter. It pleases me greatly to hear and see you in this manner." He said walking his hands over her bed so he could lean over and kiss her lips.

He moved meeting her on the bed on his own knees. With a quick look into her eyes he followed his hands down to her shoulders then down to her waist as he trailed his fingers along her skin. Loving the feel of the electricity between them.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Rebecca smiled as Sterling came into the room not even bothering with anything else but her, she just wanted to hold him, and kiss him, such tenderness she had never witnessed from one of her male suitors before, so Rebecca wanted it to be special for both of them.

"Yes that would be right Sterling, maybe I should throw you into the apprentice meeting, you'd learn quickly, that or you'd probably go mad and be molested so I'd rather keep my warrior all to myself..."

Oddly she heard her heart beat once as Sterling neared her, she wasn't nervous, so what does that mean? As he reached the bed Rebecca flew from it, shutting the door firmly and rushing back to push Sterling to the matress.

"How so? You just do...it's not something I can explain...maybe you actually are funny in a kind of old school way."

Rebecca smiled and returned the kiss with her own lips, running her fingers through his hair and by proxy pulling him closer to her, it was so good to feel someone who loved her kiss her, it felt different to the others.

"Come Sterling, your Queen awaits for her King..."

She whispered softly, slowly rubbing her hands up Sterlings shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:21 am

He closed his eyes and frowned. "I would prefer if you didn't my lady, i'm not the most patient of types." He said before opening his eyes in shock. "Molester? I don't know about that, i'd much rather fight them off with my sword so i can return to you in one piece." He smiled undoing the belt of his sword and letting it drop to the floor.

He nodded. "I'd much rather stay by your side. I belong to you and you along. I have no need for anyone else." He turned and frowned as she ran away from him only to smile again as it was only to close the door.

"Then i must carry on being myself so i can do it again." He smiled holding his arms open for her to return back to him. "Perhaps it's my old fashioned ways, not a lot of people still have my manor now a days. I'm proud to say i have stayed true to my roots." He smiled as he was pushed onto the mattress.

He groaned and slipped his arms around her waist holding her against him. Her scent alone made him slightly light headed. Just the feel of her was enough to quench his thirst. He smiled, her king. "You will never have to wait again my Queen." He said pulling his shirt off and leaning back in for a kiss. This one seemed more hungrier than the rest as he slipped one hand around her waist and the other around the back of her head drawing her closer.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:34 am

Rebecca detected the frown as she flee away from him and smirked, so she was getting to him that much he would let his own emotions betray him, not that she cared, she preferred it that way and as he took off his sword Rebecca smiled, wouldn't want that getting in the way now.

"Then I shall indeed keep you all to myself, every, last part of you Sterling."

Bringing her lips to his neck Rebecca bit softly on his skin, sucking to create a small bruise that vanished almost instantly, but while it was there she purred into his ear:

"I have marked you as my own now Sterling, there is no going back for you now...."

Rebecca smiled into the kiss as she was brought forward into it by Sterling, the hand on her waist sent flutters through her stomach and she let her lips wander from his own back down his neck, as soon as the shirt was lost Rebecca smirked and kissed and licked her way down the skin before returning to claim his lips.

"Hmmm, you're a very good kisser my Warrior..."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:08 am

He smiled. "Nothing would please me more my lady i am yours to command." He said running a hand through his hair. "You have 3 wishes for tonight. What would your first be my lady?" He asked lightly tracing his fingers along her hips.

He groaned as she suck on his neck. "I wouldn't have it any other way." He whispered back breathing in her scent. "I wouldn't dream of going back now. I don't think i ever could." He said, it would definitely tear his heart apart to leave her now he'd gotten so close.

He smiled closing his eyes in pleasure at her touch as she explored his chest. "Thank you my lady but i can assure you, you are much better." He smiled kissing a long her jaw and down to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:27 am

Rebecca smiled, the way that Sterling was so dedicated to her made her heart swell each time he said so, the way that he was respectful yet still managed to communicate his longings to get was wonderful too, a thrilling game to play.

"Well Sterling. My first wish would be for you to get a wish, so, what do you wish for? What do you want from me?"

Purring she let Sterling run his hands over her body and she lifted up her nightdress a little so that Sterling could stroke the tops of her thighs. Her eyes gazed intently into his own and she kept that contact as Rebecca stroked and massaged his back and shoulders.

"I don't want you to leave Sterling, never leave my side, night...or day..."

Rebecca chuckled a little and shook her head, once again leaning forward to Mark Sterling on the neck, kissing up to his lips and letting them work together frantically, making the exchange more passionate.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Bates

Sterling Bates

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:50 am

He smiled and his eyebrows shot up in surprise. "You want to waste one of your wishes on me? I'm very flattered but i already have had my wishes come true and i have everything i need right here. So three wishes." He was still in shock at her using one of her wishes on him.

He ran his tongue over his fangs, which had now grown along with his pleasure and ran his hands along the back of her thighs. He glanced into her eyes and became transfixed. He couldn't look away from fear of it all just being a dream. Her touch, her soft skin against his and her glowing eyes were the only things stopping reality seem like a dream.

"Not even if the world ended. You are my earth now, being away from you is like being sucked into a black hole." He said whispering into her neck before running kisses along her shoulders until her got to the strap of her night dress. He ran his hands up her hips and along her sides until her finally reached her shoulders where he slowly pulled down the straps and releasing her arms.

Back to top Go down
Rebecca Holloway
Admin
Rebecca Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 am

Rebecca smiled and rested her head on Sterlings chest, she kissed his skin and nibbled at his collar bone quite frankly amazed that he would be so selfless in the face of temptation, and her heart filled with the knowledge that it was her that he yearned for and just her.

"Is it so hard to believe? I want you to be happy Sterling...in everything that you do."

Letting him kiss at her neck Rebecca tilted his head up to look into his eyes before she closed hers and placed a kiss on Sterlings lips, she worked them together and at the same time she let her hand wander down his chest to squeeze his thigh softly.

"Its not a dream Sterling, you can look away from my eyes. I shan't disappear."

Rebecca smiles and shakes her head, pulling her nightdress over the top of her head throwing it aside showing that she was wearing nothing underneath it, letting her hands massage Sterlings shoulders lightly Rebecca hugged him close.

"Sterling, you want to know something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)   Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Warrior (Rebecca and Sterling)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next